Hey, I just thought of a great C/F opener (a cant miss Dong Fu special)

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
The Inside Man said:
yeah that doesn't sound too good in a practical situation...too gimicky for me. Plus if you're trying to do a trick like that you can't dance around all the steps, they will lose patience. Good luck
Yes, the point of this is that if you're gonna use gimmicks, like canned material, etc. you might as well make it rediculous and tell the girls your doing it so you can all have laugh together. Instead of actually trying to trick someone, which is a pretty sad approach.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just speaking hypothetically. I don't rely on trick or gimmicks. Want a good opener? HI. yeah I know it's never been said before but it's had the best results for me...when followed by interesting conversation on your part.

whatsup

Reaction score
the problem is you have to walk around a club holding a book. plus why would u want a girl to be conscious of "the method"

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is your trying to use a gimmick, and one that reviels "fight club" at that, for the comfort phase as an opener before you got into C1 (comfort) in the Mystery model. You got to carry your book around as a peacock/prop to get girls to open you and be intriqued, then ignore your targets incessant questioning about why you have a book wity you at a bar and what the books about. NEg her and talk to her fatty UG/****block friend... Ok I'm just talking out of my ass now, but it's obvious you're humoring us with your post here :p.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
ketostix said:
The problem is your trying to use a gimmick, and one that reviels "fight club" at that, for the comfort phase as an opener before you got into C1 (comfort) in the Mystery model. You got to carry your book around as a peacock/prop to get girls to open you and be intriqued, then ignore your targets incessant questioning about why you have a book wity you at a bar and what the books about. NEg her and talk to her fatty UG/****block friend... Ok I'm just talking out of my ass now, but it's obvious you're humoring us with your post here :p.
Yes, this is another fun idea. Your on the right track. :yes:

You could just sit down and start reading the book. After the incessant questioning, give your Neggy response "Cant you see I'm reading. Are you always this nosy?" :cuss:

Then you tell her what your reading. When she asks why, you say in a very sarcastic voice, "Because I'm soooo bad at meeting women, I really need this book. It's full of (sarcastic again) reeeally greeeeat, useful information." :rolleyes:

Then you say, "For example, sit down, I want to show you something." This is your first compliance test. :trouble:

She sit's and you tell her that you guys are in c1 and explain it. Then neg her again, explain what negging is, then say sarcastically, "according to this book you are becoming extremely attracted to me now. Can you feel it?" :rolleyes:

Anyway, you get the idea. There are infinite directions you could take this.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ridiculous, bye bye to dongfu's game