Hey, I just thought of a great C/F opener (a cant miss Dong Fu special)

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this seem way over the top for me....

Hang on while I get the scotch tape out my pocket that I have with me

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
If done properly, I say it could work. alot of people cant keep a steady stream for conversation so they say no way but i have seen similar pickups become successful so I say try it. hell, I'll try it too, and why is everyone panicing this is funny whats risking a new technique on one girl matter. there will be 50 to 100 more in there.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
J-Bone said:
If done properly, I say it could work. alot of people cant keep a steady stream for conversation so they say no way but i have seen similar pickups become successful so I say try it. hell, I'll try it too, and why is everyone panicing this is funny whats risking a new technique on one girl matter. there will be 50 to 100 more in there.
If we do try this, I think having the bartender hold the tape and book behind the bar for you would be best. Then you can ask the bartender for the stuff, so it seems a little more spontaneous.
I cant imagine actually walking around with the book, but I think it would be funny to pull it out.

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Never said I did... And let me know when someone besides you argues with me.
He he.. I love you GWA.. whenever someone criticizes Elstud.. he comes back with a 10 paragraph reply saying that he doesn't give a **** what they think.. Which in itself creates a contradiction, I mean why write a super long response saying you don't give a **** if you really don't? When Elstud criticizes you on the other hand.. you say something which PROVES you don't really give a ****..

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
The funny thing is a lot of guys do try stuff this far fetched and gimmicky lol. Dongfu just carry the book with you around the bar. It'll make a great peacocking/prop item :D .

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
robstar said:
He he.. I love you GWA.. whenever someone criticizes Elstud.. he comes back with a 10 paragraph reply saying that he doesn't give a **** what they think.. Which in itself creates a contradiction, I mean why write a super long response saying you don't give a **** if you really don't? When Elstud criticizes you on the other hand.. you say something which PROVES you don't really give a ****..
Yeah, I like this kid too. Maybe one day he'll be the true vagina wizard and enlighten us all to the Alamar Method :D

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
The funny thing is a lot of guys do try stuff this far fetched and gimmicky lol. Dongfu just carry the book with you around the bar. It'll make a great peacocking/prop item :D .
For sure this is one of the most gimicky, ridiculous things I've thought of. But my philosophy is if your gonna use some kind of pick-up gimicks, why not make it as ridiculous as you can, be honest about it, and spend time with your mark making fun of this kind of stuff.

Instead of being some creepy, stressy, serious wierdo trying to get over on women, being all woried about the outcome, and or, being discovered.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
if your gonna use some kind of pick-up gimicks, why not make it as ridiculous as you can, be honest about it, and spend time with your mark making fun of this kind of stuff.
That's called being an entertainment monkey in PU parlance. :D

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Yeah, I like this kid too. Maybe one day he'll be the true vagina wizard and enlighten us all to the Alamar Method :D
why thank you.
when I become good enough, pvssy will magically open up, just for me!

haha thats a long fvcking way to go!!

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, the best part of the OP was the signature. I doubt highly that you would ever get a woman in a club to sit still as you try to pull this off.
You want to get clever, use the book as a prop adn get girls to think you are "learning as you go" Once you have built some rapport (as in spending more than five minutes talking with you) you might have your shot at reading to them.
Seriously, think about the venue and your idea, they are not synching up here. Dance at a club, flirt in a club, read in a library or mall.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got an even better idea... Why not just bring some doggy treats hand it to the girls. Then do some cool doggy tricks and let them reward you when they think what you do is funny. /sarcasm

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
TonyWongButOhSoRite said:
Why would you do this sh!t? If you need to do magic tricks to get girls you mite aswell just stay at home.
It's not a magic trick.

It's funny to me when I post an idea like this that is supposed to be funny. And then guys get all serious about it.

The fact that people get so uptight about a suggestion like this clues us in to how he probably acts around women.

I throw stuff out there, and then watch the reflections come back. We can learn alot about where people are at in this community simple by observing their reactions to posts like this

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
It's not a magic trick.

It's funny to me when I post an idea like this that is supposed to be funny. And then guys get all serious about it.

The fact that people get so uptight about a suggestion like this clues us in to how he probably acts around women.

I throw stuff out there, and then watch the reflections come back. We can learn alot about where people are at in this community simple by observing their reactions to posts like this
Sh!t test! :D I saw it all along :whistle:

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see this working.

Of course the truth of the matter is people will by nature take the path of least resistance. So if this is the path, then by all means take it.

juice veteran

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say it would work out best for the person who thought it up and even then it's only a faint murmur of a chance to work on like a party girl or something.

personally i'd never use it cos its faux-smooth, fake and not me. how are you going to follow that up?

exude charisma and they will come

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
juice veteran said:
i'd say it would work out best for the person who thought it up
That's for sure. ANd further proving the the MM works best for Mystery. Everyone has to ultimately come to terms with their own style, whatever that is. :D

juice veteran said:
personally i'd never use it cos its faux-smooth, fake and not me.
Right again. But it is me. All I really care about is having fun and taking things to a ridiculous level. Sometime I'll share with you guys my idea for the reality show, "The Disagreeable Bachelor." A parody of the real show.

juice veteran said:
How are you going to follow that up?
I'm the master of seamless transitions Even if I opened this way, I could easily move the interaction in any direction I wanted it to go. It's easy. But you cant realize that until you know that.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that doesn't sound too good in a practical situation...too gimicky for me. Plus if you're trying to do a trick like that you can't dance around all the steps, they will lose patience. Good luck