Her ex wants me dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree, you should have proceeded with caution.

However, I will never let someone dicate what I will do on a Friday/Saturday night. If I end up getting into an altercation, so be it... But that's just me.

Like I said, I am smart and witty enough to know when to say when, talk my way out of situtations and if need be defend myself.... Say I went to the party, and I knew he was there when I got there, and I noticed or heard he was coked out.. I would have left.

But to just plain NOT GO because another guy made a threat? What's next? Everytime someone threatens you, you are going to cross that place off your list as well?

I still want to know however, what did you do to make the guy that damn mad? And what does the GF have to say about all of this?

I have NEVER had a guy tell me he is going to kill me.. and I've made some dudes pretty mad by ****ing their women

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker
But to just plain NOT GO because another guy made a threat? What's next? Everytime someone threatens you, you are going to cross that place off your list as well?

true you cant not go somewhere every time someone threatens you

but lets look at that statement

how often does someone say they going to kill you ?

and is waiting for you in ambush ?

when i go shopping ? NO

when i go to petrol station ? NO

if you a gang banger and people say it all the time then ok maybe

but we got some kid living in disney land whose mum is his backup crew

he gets a threat from one guy over a women

the threat is to kill

and he waits in ambush at said location

"you can't let threats stop you" sounds cool in theory in reality unless you getting 200 b0mb threats a day i would take it serious

and for everyone else

i never liked 2pac until i saw an interview of him sitting down and he was talking about women

he said that EVERY time he had seen someone get shot or knew of someone getting KILLED it was OVER A WOMAN

what you need to understand is how a man gets when he is upset over a woman

something happens to their mind

they don't think straight and killing is on the menu

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody is right, I would have said only you can decide to go to the party does he seem like the guy that would actually kill. I guess the answer is yes since he pulled a knife out on you I agree with what someone else said, he pulls a knife and you tell his parents thats not gonna help, in fact that may make it worse. If the guy is for real the thing between you 2 isnt over not by a long shot. Call the police if you have to.

Oh yeah 1 question that has been asked b4 but not answered

WHAT THE FU*K DID YOU DO TO THIS GUY!!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REally, your damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Your damned if you do go there where the guy has threated to kill you.

Your Damned if you don't because he has bsically punked you into a shell.

The whole thing is... from past experience, when a guy wants to harm you, he a) usually doesn't talk about it much and b) will get you reagrdless... If this guy is doing more than blowing steem out of his ass, it didn't matter if he went to the party.. eventually he was going to contact him, or better yet, find him and give him the business.

Which is why it's no point in hiding out, at least in my opinion.

Yes, I saw that same thing on Tupac.. was pretty good, and it's true, alot of people get killed over women. Alot.

WHICH LEADS ME TO BLEIEVE THIS GUY DID SOMETHING PRETTY ****ED UP TO HAVE A GUY GONE ON COKE THREATEN TO KILL HIM...

For gods sake, I sent a married woman home with *** on her breath at night and the guy, even though was pretty AFCish, wasn't as mad at me as he was at her.

****, if it's that serious, carry some type of protection. My Dad keeps a 45 in his Glove Compartment for that reason.. At least when he is "creeping"... has never had to use it or even come close, but you never know when you might need to use it.

I will tell you this disney boy... If a guy did threaten me with my life, there is no way in hell I go to that party without a gun, espically a house party w hich can be hella dangerous... Don't plan to use it, don't even plan to show it... I have a registered gun that I keep in my house in case someone breaks in, but i'll be damned if my LIFE is at stake.. like LIT said, this isn't Kirby's Dreamland

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker

I will tell you this disney boy... If a guy did threaten me with my life, there is no way in hell I go to that party without a gun, espically a house party w hich can be hella dangerous... Don't plan to use it, don't even plan to show it... I have a registered gun that I keep in my house in case someone breaks in, but i'll be damned if my LIFE is at stake.. like LIT said, this isn't Kirby's Dreamland
If you honestly felt that there was a chance of something happening, and that you needed a firearm with you, why the FYCK would you go to the party then?

On another note, I wonder if SOLID is gonna start rolling with his moms now? You know, for protection.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
italostud
On another note, I wonder if SOLID is gonna start rolling with his moms now? You know, for protection.

LOL !

M - UNIT

backbreaker
The whole thing is... from past experience, when a guy wants to harm you, he a) usually doesn't talk about it much and b) will get you reagrdless... If this guy is doing more than blowing steem out of his ass, it didn't matter if he went to the party.. eventually he was going to contact him, or better yet, find him and give him the business.

Which is why it's no point in hiding out, at least in my opinion.

the guys who don't talk about it much are just dangerous men

not as common in this world as you think

that being said alot of violence is commited by chicken $hit mutha f*ckers

now how can chicken $hit mutha f*ckers hurt so many people ?

they say it and have a rep so they have to back it up and kill just for stupid reasons

there will be 10 on 1 and they will attack

drugs involved plays a big part in 2005 in violent crime

weak cowards with no heart get on the hard drugs and find they think they are superman so decide to try and kill you

no point hiding ?

you need to understand more of war

in war chosing the time and place of battle gives you a big advantage

when my enemies have the high ground should i attack ?

when i am outnumbered 20 to 1 should i attack ?

the greatest weapon in war is the mind

throughout history great victories have been achieved against incredible odds because of strategy

USING THE MIND

if i know it is a trap why the f*ck would i go there ?

if he had taken a gun and the guy waiting had a gun what happens ?

the other guy becomes scared you will shoot him and starts shooting at you right away

people dead ?

YOU HAVE ONE LIFE

people treat REAL life and death situations too lightly

in real war in the army or on the streets THERE ARE NO RULES

common sense prevails

walking into an ambush is just plain dumb

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out whose crazier? The guy threatning to kill another man over a girl? Or the guy laughing about it and having his mommy call the other guys mommy?

P.S. Solid. You're mom just called. She told me to tell you that you are in SO much trouble, mister.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he wanted to knife me hed have TRIED it. When someone says your dead around here it nearly always means that they want to beat you up. Actually I've never heared of someone around here getting killed. The reason he had a knife is because he knows he has no chance against me in a fight. I'm massive muscle wise in comparison plus the fact everyone knows ive been in fight sports all my life. The only people who seem to start on me are pple over 250lbs (which is a true reason to be scared).

It's the subtle things in life which fvck you up. He has been disowned from his parents, his fathers beat the living **** out of him, his mother has a nervous breakdown, all his friends think he's a freak and I jus got a text from someone saying hes going to kill himself, o yes it's all kicking in :D the reality is kicking in now. Police cant do jack. I know what your thinking, if the guy doesnt top himself he has nothing to loose. Thing is he knows hes the one whos done wrong, hes more likely to apologise than anything.

Her ex wants me dead to he wants himself dead.

DoubleJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright man but the real question is what do you want from a girl that let herself get fvcked by such a loser?

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah so he had the knife because he was 'scared' of you and your musscles...

what if the nutter stabbed you? how would your musscles hold up to a knife?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He admitted today hes afraid of me when my mother went to his house. The police are involved now. Leave it a few weeks and he'll get whats coming to him.

I'll leave it a few weeks now and do him over.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid,

Given your lifts, I doubt you've anything to be afraid of.

Deadlift the bastard.

jayneumann

Don Juan
Reaction score
S0LID, if he was high on coke, he is so much more dangerous and oblivious to his own well being. In hindsight, I would say that you were lucky.

Seeing as how you've refused to answer the quesiton of what you did to make him this mad, I'm led to believe that you've contributed no small part to this petty sh!t.

Grow up. The world is not a movie. Remember that everything that goes around, comes around. Karma works in very vengeful ways.

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys are actually lecturing him on this. If he gets stabbed, it's his problem. I for one believe things like honor and courage are more important than just trying to stay alive. I would have done the same thing in his shoes. The only "petty" action here was the other guy pulling a knife on him. I'm proud of SOLID for going to the party WITHOUT a weapon even after the guy threatened him. Yeah, the world isn't a movie, but that's no reason to act scared.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Epic
I can't believe you guys are actually lecturing him on this. If he gets stabbed, it's his problem. I for one believe things like honor and courage are more important than just trying to stay alive.
haha...jeez, what is it with this kind of thinking. :rolleyes:

die for one of your best friends if you want, I know I would, but I'm not going to die for some potential coke-slut who made an awful choice in a boyfriend and failed to break up with him the right way.

I was in a very similar situation the past couple of months with my current girlfriend, and I thought long and hard about whether or not she was worth it to me. you may be better off moving on, S0LID.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if you've ever been in a situation where someone is after you it's a scary thing. You can either wait for months and avoid this person in fear (it'd hard to sleep or eat for me anyways) or you can be a man and get it over with.

I could have dumped her as soon as she told me he was angry but that would be like I'm getting pushed around. Anyways I've ended it with her now.

I'm just going to concentrate on my mystery method dvds, uni, and the gym and then Im starting back sarging like never before.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at the whole thread. Wishing some poor angry young kid committed suicide? Thats real sad man.

Just remember, what goes around comes around.......

Plus, dont I remember you saying you were stabbed or some thing, and thats why you hid yourself away in the gym? Why now are you so keen to run towards a guy with a knife?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man I cant beleive you remembered that!!

I've done alot of knife self defence but i still believe that its best to stay away from someone with a knife. I'll leave it all die down and get one of my angry friends to beat him up (they wont even mention me). It's strange, before I left the house I was more scared than when I had the knife out to me (I could honestly see it in his eyes that he was too afraid to use the knife, you can just tell).

One of my friends had the so called "hard man" of the area after his neck. So he gets this guys number, phones him up and arranges to meet him. The hard man didnt show and there was nothing said after that day. I beleive in ripping the plaster off fast.

If i didnt show that night I'd still be getting threats off him, now everything has stopped, I get to sleep at night and continue with my journy through life.

btw my workout journal starts back soon. I've jus been getting back into the gym and already my muscles have exploded. The addiction begins.

Reaction score
I'm massive muscle wise in comparison plus the fact everyone knows ive been in fight sports all my life
Heh heh heh, your one of those guys who still thinks its all about size and muscle. Let me tell you something, some of the most vicious, dirty, brutal fighters I have seen, known or heard about are not large in body mass or muscle`whatsoever.

They use another muscle, their 'noggin'.

Over here we get faces slashed, noses bitten off, eyes poked out or stabbed. and knees smashed in with bats. It's nothing to do with size buddy, you just watch yourself. It really ain't worth playing the big hero sometimes. You sound a bit young and naive, like your waiting for someone to smash your head against a kerb or stab you in the liver or through the heart before you relise you are not invincible.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to avoid getting into these situations.

You do not have eyes in the back of your head.

You can be 6'6 300lbs guy and if someone wants to mess you up or kill you while sneaking behind your back like a coward with a weapon, there is nothing you can do about it.

You won't even see it coming.

Try to avoid making lots of enemies if you can but in this world the more successful you become the more enemies you will have. There is always someone out there who won't like the fact that you are getting a bigger slice of pie which he clearly wants but he cannot have.

In humans survival of the fittest does not only account for being the biggest, baddest and strongest but also of being the smartest.

DjDamage

Status
Not open for further replies.