help w/ creating NLP triggers

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I find my mind always wondering and thinking about a certain someone. How can I create an NLP trigger to think of something else when she pops in my head? What would you suggest I replace her with in the trigger?

I've used triggers before but only briefly and for minor things. I'd appreciate any help.

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know much about NLP, sorry, so I can't really help you on this one. Do you use it much and does it actually work?

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP has been dis proven several times since the 70's it doesn't work.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP is hogwash. Try that for a trigger.

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I had suspected it was a load of pseudo-scientific nonsense.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another brilliant example that it hard for a lot of people to believe what they can not understand.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or it may just be another example of how easy it is for some people to believe in something that doesn't work because they have an overwhelming desire to believe in anything.

I understand NLP because I spent a long time studying it. Do you know what the truth is. NLP was a big craze back in the 70's but literally hundreds of unbiased controlled studies on hundreds of thousands of people over the last 30 have debunked and disproved NLP. Then in the mid 90's a seduction gurus decided use NLP to sell tapes and make a fortune.

NLP does not work, take it from a person who has turned controlling people into an art.

Some aspects of it are true though but they are not exactly revolutionary not even in the 70's the 1770's. For example if every time you are about to have sex with a woman you bite her shoulder eventually every time you bit her shoulder she will get very wet. However when your talking about a 5 minute conversation wit a girl you are trying to pick up NLP is not goign to do you any good.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
NickBe said:
Or it may just be another example of how easy it is for some people to believe in something that doesn't work because they have an overwhelming desire to believe in anything.
Ever psychological nuance or fad has it's pros and cons. NLP is quite useful for self improvement but worthless as a seduction tool.

I understand NLP because I spent a long time studying it. Do you know what the truth is. NLP was a big craze back in the 70's but literally hundreds of unbiased controlled studies on hundreds of thousands of people over the last 30 have debunked and disproved NLP. Then in the mid 90's a seduction gurus decided use NLP to sell tapes and make a fortune.
Ah, young Asshopper therein lies the rub. NLP works because one believes in it's power. Just like Magick. As I'm a devotee of Crowley and the Thelemic philosophy, there is quite a similarity with Hatha yoga, true western ceremonial Magick tradition and NLP.

And Ross Jeffries is a huckster and charlatan. Just like his protege Deangelo

NLP does not work, take it from a person who has turned controlling people into an art.
How does controlling people help you grow as a mature man with masculine boundaries?

Some aspects of it are true though but they are not exactly revolutionary not even in the 70's the 1770's. For example if every time you are about to have sex with a woman you bite her shoulder eventually every time you bit her shoulder she will get very wet. However when your talking about a 5 minute conversation wit a girl you are trying to pick up NLP is not goign to do you any good.
There is nothing revolutionary anymore. I concur wholeheartedly, just revisions or adjusted points of view.

happyguy

Banned
Reaction score
I am sorry to be going counter to the sentiment here, but I feel NLP does work, and works well. You could call it by another name, biting induced wetness, or whatever, but the principles that are sold as NLP do work. I have not tried the advanced hypnosis and self-hypnosis crap (it is unethical by me), but a lot of the triggers, keywords, command phrases etc. do work.

I see NLP as a sensory assault, targeting both the verbal and emotional centers of a woman without her being cognizant of it... more like talking her into feeling things... and you all know it works. (I have tried a simple NLP exercise of leading a woman through her happy experiences and sexual experiences so many times, and it completely alters her state and gives you a massive 'in' with her)

The major failing with NLP is when you lose a woman, you lost her for good with a good measure of drama thrown in. They feel manipulated, and if you don't have a good all round game, she will resent you once she gets on the other side of your spell. The NLP camp seems to be filled with heartless nerds who don't seem to have a personality beyond repeating patterns.. they seem to be in it to avenge injustices done to them.. sort of.

There are good elements to NLP that can be built into everyones natural game. It is an excellent tool for rapport building.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since the early 1900's people use to put a string with a short sharp nail on it and every time they swore they would poke themselves with the nail. Sure those parts of NLP work but the more advanced stuff like hypnotic suggestions and putting women in a trance things like that do not work.

happyguy

Banned
Reaction score
And for you MacAvoy, recall the worst thing about your certain someone. Did she have a mustache? A grating laugh? No ass? Poor attitude toward something you like? Meditate on the thought for a while, it might help. That is what I do. But the best trick though, is to go out and find more people. I personally jump on myspace or craigslist and type out emails to interesting people when thoughts of an ex or bad breakup come in my mind. I don't care to get a reply really, the idea is to simply acknowledge there are other interesting and beautiful people out there, and it is as easy as saying (or typing) a Hi to bring them in your life.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
...I understand NLP because I spent a long time studying it.
Oh yeah, we can not fathom the vast amount of studying you performed in your 22 years. :rolleyes:
NickBe said:
That statement in itself says that your perception of NLP is based on contrite web articles written by people who have barely a clue about how its used in a controlled environment.
NickBe said:
Some aspects of it are true though but they are not exactly revolutionary not even in the 70's the 1770's. For example if every time you are about to have sex with a woman you bite her shoulder eventually every time you bit her shoulder she will get very wet.
Ummm, you're confused with the tests of Pavlov. But maybe there's a corollary with the women you sarge, who knows?
NickBe said:
However when your talking about a 5 minute conversation wit a girl you are trying to pick up NLP is not goign to do you any good.
Now you're talking from personal experience, aren't you?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
NickBe said:
Ever since the early 1900's people use to put a string with a short sharp nail on it and every time they swore they would poke themselves with the nail. Sure those parts of NLP work but the more advanced stuff like hypnotic suggestions and putting women in a trance things like that do not work.
Crowley had those disciples in the Abbey cut themselves with a razor blade each time they muttered "I".

Extremely effective.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the point of arguing? I mean I do it because I have a vast amount of free time and I am sitting here with nothing else to do but what's the point?

You dissect my post put cute comments under each paragraph I do the same back. You are 39, is this what I have to look forward to in my late 30's?

I am not going to bother I can sit here arguing the fine points of NLP or I can go sleep with a woman I did not have to hypnotize to get into bed. You take your art I take mine.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
NickBe said:
I am not going to bother I can sit here arguing the fine points or NLP or I can go sleep with a woman I did not have to hypnotize to get into bed. You take your art I take mine.
Jesus Christ, that's to the point alright!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
'Cisco don't be so hard on the guy. Collectively his posts are of greater significance than most of the turds who rabble bullsh!t here.
True, I've noticed a couple of good ones and a couple of questionable ones. Then I see something like this and I try my best to bite my tongue and chalk it up to their age which isn't fair in itself. It's just a shame to watch people confine themselves by limiting beliefs or just naivete.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
...You dissect my post put cute comments under each paragraph I do the same back. You are 39, is this what I have to look forward to in my late 30's?....
Alright Karma, I'll chalk it up to his age...

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am anything but confined, I have a sociopathic personality and I also have not real feelings. Who I am to the outside world is an illusion, an illusion I can change at any time therefore I can be anybody I want to be. So I have no real limits except for my incapacity to love.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
'Cisco and NickBe

I value both of your posts and have a high regard for your opinions. Needless finger pointing or age slander isn't becoming of either of you guys.

Fvck, I sound like an old goddamn man?