HELP!!! A Good 1 Liner

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
To all senior DJs...I need a good charmin one liner for a stupid lecture email i gave out to this girl about bein a better person as she parties alot....and she's really bitter bout it..i dunno y i did it just wanted to let her know that i didnt want to be another 'fan'... any ideas somethin that would put things back into a stress free friendship mode ???

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unprez said:
To all senior DJs...I need a good charmin one liner for a stupid lecture email i gave out to this girl about bein a better person as she parties alot....and she's really bitter bout it..i dunno y i did it just wanted to let her know that i didnt want to be another 'fan'... any ideas somethin that would put things back into a stress free friendship mode ???
I don't understand why it's your business to give her a lecture about her partying ways in the first place. Are you her Dad? Her husband? She's bitter because you stuck your nose in her business.

Dude, if you don't like her lifestyle, don't hang out with her.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I did was party between the ages of 19 and 27, and honsetly, I think I'm a better person now for it.

Heh,..

JoseJalapenos

Reaction score
Unprez said:
To all senior DJs...I need a good charmin one liner for a stupid lecture email i gave out to this girl about bein a better person as she parties alot....and she's really bitter bout it
Tell her your mother got to your computer and decided to mess with you and your friends. That, or just move on.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well since you might have lost her anyhow I think you should try SOMETHING just as an experiment at least...

just be cool about it...

"Hey sorry about the other day, I was just being dumb and I was in the wrong. You are completely fine, I dont judge it!... So yeah sorry, but you cant really blame me, I'm mad cause its been so many years since someone has taken me to Disney Land =("

...something like that. :)