Have you had gays after you?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was high on mushrooms last night with my girl, and I found out one "trauma" I had, since elementary school, gays have always chasing me.

I can say I'm not gay or have any gay tendencies. It was frustrating since elementary. I've always been a very social popular guy since elementary, but one thing that frustrated me, it was that gays were falling for me, it was traumatic cause the biggest failure was gays chasing you in school, of course I didn't have the knowledge that I have now, but in school if gays were after you, girls will not give you a time of day, I don't know, maybe hardwired in them.

My dad was the same, he told me gays were after him, trying to pay things for them, invite him to parties, dinners and $hit.

Have you had anything like that when you were in school? How did you manage it?

I don't know if all men have had something like that, but I got to the point of punching one in the face who got naked in front of me when I was like 8.

IMO, society have made gays to be more influencing that they need to be, like gays parade, being crazy gay on TV, dressing like women in school, trying to get kit to change genders.

There is nothing bad being gay, its just that, can you just fvcking be a normal human being who happens to be gay? And not do all the $tupid $hit to seek attention?

I'd like to read your opinions.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I have gay friends, it wasn't until I was over fifty for young gay men to hit on me, so I don't have your school experience, but I was kind of amused by it. And since most gays have quite high standards on the aesthetics of men they like, apparently I was considered handsome.

How I deal with them is mostly to by not flirting back but stating outright that I never had any feelings of lust towards men, so they could stop flirting.

As for the gay pride and the exhibitionism, I don't see how gays will find more acceptance in straight circles if they keep acting like complete sexual weirdoes. I'm kinky af, but I keep that stuff intimate, either at home or kink parties, but I don't confront non-kinky people with my kinks. There's no upside to advertising how weird you are in private.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been instances when gay men have been interested in me. The instances have been infrequent. The most notable example happened in college. Every time it has happened, it has been an annoyance.

As a post-college working man in a bigger city, I tend to stay away from the areas of my city that are most known for where homosexual males tend to be. That does a good job in eliminating homosexual men trying to seduce me. I can't recall the last time I was approached by a homosexual male who wanted me.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many times they hit on me, they look at me seductively, especially strangers. I have nothing against them but sometimes it annoys me. I find that many behave too exaggeratedly. One thing I always think is that if women showed interest like gays show, everything would be easier for us men lol

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many times they hit on me, they look at me seductively, especially strangers. I have nothing against them but sometimes it annoys me. I find that many behave too exaggeratedly. One thing I always think is that if women showed interest like gays show, everything would be easier for us men lol
What you should be taking away from this is that women experience most men like you experience gay men.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unrelated, but funny story

A former roommate drove a PT cruiser, wears a satchel, the whole bit. I was collecting mail for him after he moved out and he treated me to dinner.
I found out he moved out with a previous male roommate he had and I said something along the lines of ‘It’s great you found a connection.’

Stone faced, he asked me
CHOW MEIN, do you think I’m gay?!

:zip:

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was high on mushrooms last night with my girl, and I found out one "trauma" I had, since elementary school, gays have always chasing me.

I can say I'm not gay or have any gay tendencies. It was frustrating since elementary. I've always been a very social popular guy since elementary, but one thing that frustrated me, it was that gays were falling for me, it was traumatic cause the biggest failure was gays chasing you in school, of course I didn't have the knowledge that I have now, but in school if gays were after you, girls will not give you a time of day, I don't know, maybe hardwired in them.

My dad was the same, he told me gays were after him, trying to pay things for them, invite him to parties, dinners and $hit.

Have you had anything like that when you were in school? How did you manage it?

I don't know if all men have had something like that, but I got to the point of punching one in the face who got naked in front of me when I was like 8.

IMO, society have made gays to be more influencing that they need to be, like gays parade, being crazy gay on TV, dressing like women in school, trying to get kit to change genders.

There is nothing bad being gay, its just that, can you just fvcking be a normal human being who happens to be gay? And not do all the $tupid $hit to seek attention?

This just means you're attractive. Gay men are still men and are going to shoot their shot way more than a woman. They are saying and doing what most attractive women are too reserved to say or do around you. (Some women who are unattractive will go for it - they can always rationalize that it would never happen anyway.) So keep in mind for every gay dude who hit on you there are 20 women who wish they could, at least overtly and loudly.

When it happens to me I just take it as a compliment.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't understand the meaning :(
What you should be taking away from this is that women experience most men like you experience gay men.
Most women consider the men hitting on them an annoyance.
The guys hitting on women are to women like the gay guys hitting on you as a straight male.
You're not interested, you try to show you're not interested, but they still come on to you, without realising that you're really not interested.

Do you get it now?

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women consider the men hitting on them an annoyance.
The guys hitting on women are to women like the gay guys hitting on you as a straight male.
You're not interested, you try to show you're not interested, but they still come on to you, without realising that you're really not interested.

Do you get it now?
Oh okay, yes i get it

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh okay, yes i get it
So, one thing you can do is to turn the negative into positive. If you understand how women can perceive an approach as annoying, don't approach that way. Understand what women think is a pleasant approach, and do that.
Life really isn't that complicated.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So keep in mind for every gay dude who hit on you there are 20 women who wish they could, at least overtly and loudly.
That's a stretch, but I understand your point, besides, gays have no standards, as they're men like us they have testosterone, for all I know I can be a slump buster for them, but it was frustrating man.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just means you're attractive. Gay men are still men and are going to shoot their shot way more than a woman. They are saying and doing what most attractive women are too reserved to say or do around you. (Some women who are unattractive will go for it - they can always rationalize that it would never happen anyway.) So keep in mind for every gay dude who hit on you there are 20 women who wish they could, at least overtly and loudly.

When it happens to me I just take it as a compliment.
Gay men are more likely to approach the typical heterosexual man than a heterosexual woman would.

Approaching in-person is declining in frequency. Both homosexual and heterosexual men do less in-person approaching than in the past. I don't even think heterosexual women are approaching in-person mohre than in the past. If they are, it isn't close to enough to offset declines in male approaching.

It is likely a sign of attractiveness for a straight man when he gets approached by a gay man. Nevertheless, I think most straight men would find this annoying as they aren't interested in those approaches.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I remember being SHOOK when I heard that dudes like George Micheal and Ricky Martin were ghey, but it also shows how a man taking "great care" of himself can easily be viewed as such. Because most men don't.
Don't stress about it. I agree that men are way more upfront and ghey men are a tad worse because they already went through a whole journey of humiliation shame, prejudices ect..they DGAF on a completely different level and basically operate pure on instincts and emotions ( something most straight men can only dream about) .

So as stated before, for every ghey dude checking you out shamelessly there will be a 100 women doing it covertly.

Another shocking thing to learn was that some women rather enjoy ghey pron over other types of pron. Guess it again comes down to good-looking men =good lookining men in their eyes.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

There is nothing bad being gay,

[/QUOTE]

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take it as a compliment it could always be worst .You always have human resources.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I remember being SHOOK when I heard that dudes like George Micheal and Ricky Martin were ghey, but it also shows how a man taking "great care" of himself can easily be viewed as such. Because most men don't.
If you have a little more experience being around gay people, you'd have noticed their homosexuality straight away. I grew up in an artist environment with a lot of gay artists, so my 'gaydar' was developed even before I was sexually active myself.

Actually, when I was young I had a crush on one of my boyhood friend's older sister. She, like a typical teenager, was a fan of Wham! and she had a huge poster of George Michael's face and she told me she kissed the poster goodnight every night.
Me (being not yet very socially calibrated) asked her if she knew that he was gay. She almost exploded with anger that I though her celebrity crush was a homosexual.
When George Michael finally came out as gay, part of me wanted to call her and say, "See, I was right.", but we'd been out of contact for a long time, so I didn't do that.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never happened out of nowhere like cold approaches and such but it happened once I was dealing with them either for business or socializing.

Nothing against them since that's the only way they can get sexual release but I dont like the political thing coming from such community.