Have you had gays after you?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never heard of "women don't hit on you if gay men are chasing you." I actually have seen the opposite. At least currently. If you have gays hitting on you, girls get into you just as much as if other women were hitting on you. Especially if you are good looking.

I am currently going through a weird thing where I'm getting hit on by twinks [is that what they call them]? Apparently, they like fit straight guys. I've been conscientious befriending gay guys cause I don't want girls thinking I'm gay and staying away from me yet so far it has been working in my favor. It helps that some gay guys have female friends and well...I think you know where this is going.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a very liberal area, a restaurant I use to go to this gay bartender would try to flirt with me and offer free shots, It was weird but he didn't go overboard with it thank goodness

*A warning*
You have some members on this site ALLGEDLY who are undercover "Gay" or "BI" they will act like they are looking for a "wingman" then try to get you drunk and take you to gay bar to seduce you.

Be careful from any member offering to get you free "Drinks" especially if they are from Atlanta

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing bad being gay,

I'd like to read your opinions.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Hahahaha nice!!

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take it as a compliment it could always be worst .You always have human resources.
Yeah I understand it now, but imagine being 16-17 virgin, trying to get a girl but instead a gay guy is chasing me, looking at me, and talking how cute I am, I mean anybody can be traumatized :rofl: :rofl:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I understand it now, but imagine being 16-17 virgin, trying to get a girl but instead a gay guy is chasing me, looking at me, and talking how cute I am, I mean anybody can be traumatized :rofl: :rofl:
That happened to me when I was 16. A gay guy hit on me on the street. I wasn’t happy about it. But. It’s not a big deal. No PTSD.