Have you ever dated a girl who is obsessed with you?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently found out that I have an obsessive groupie, so to speak. I always knew from her behaviour she had a thing for me, but I never realised to what extent until her friends told me.

Apparently, this girl has had a crush on me for 3 years, talks about me all the time, gets flustered when I'm around and even has photos of me (sent via friends), which she "drools over" according to her friend. It's a little creepy I guess, but I'm really flattered if I'm honest.

Now the thing is, this girl is actually really hot and totally my type! I'm seeing someone else right now, but hypothetically, do you think it would be too risky to get involved with her? She doesn't seem the psychotic type at all, but maybe someone else can share some experiences with a "star struck" girl.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me an a$$Hole all you want, but if i'm dating a girl and someone else better comes along--i'm gone :D

Your in a win/win situation. Having girls hot on your trail, only increases stock value.

Way to go :cheer:

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, never had a girl like that, but if I were you, I would hold onto her.... if you like her, and she likes you that much, it's just perfect.... you shouldn't even be asking. I wish I had a girl like that. I have had girls who had crushes on me but I always found out when it was way too late.... I wish they would all tell their friends like this girl did for you, it really helps them, as you've demonstrated.

Schlep

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's nuts now; imagine what will happen when you dump her.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he's not dating her right now first of all, so it's hard to say. It's possible that she starts dating him and then finds out she doesn't really like him that much anymore, especially if things get boring. Right now she is obsessed with a man she can't have. If she could have him, it might be different, but we never know, I guess he should find out. Whatever the case, I think you need to continue treating her how you do now (what caused the attraction in the first place), or you could risk losing it.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
Call me an a$$Hole all you want, but if i'm dating a girl and someone else better comes along--i'm gone :D

Your in a win/win situation. Having girls hot on your trail, only increases stock value.

Same deal for me, if a girl isn't 90-95% of what I really want in a woman, and a better girl comes along I'd dump the current and go for the new one.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, don't feel bad, the woman would do the same to you.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22

That would be the MORAL thing to do. The unmoral thing to do would be stay in a relationship you don't want to be committed too or to bang both of them :crackup:

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
That would be the MORAL thing to do. The unmoral thing to do would be stay in a relationship you don't want to be committed too or to bang both of them :crackup:
Agreed. Paul Newman (the actor) met Joanne Woodward (actress) back in the 1955 while he was married - they both totally clicked and was deeply attracted to each other. yet Paul had 2 kids and a wife - 3 years later, he tried to get a divorce and was literally begging his wife to let him go so he can marry Joanne. At that time Paul was 33, Joanne was 28. To this day they have been married for almost 40 years.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girlfriend that became obsessed with me... the hardest part was dumping someone that hadn't done anything 'wrong'.

It was absolutely fantastic for a while, but there comes a time where it gets old to have someone worshiping your peis like god.

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is hot and crazy about you, what more can a guy want?!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good for relationships, will treat you like gold, impossible to break up with.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is, she is obsesed with an image she has in her head. It's not like she really knows "you". it might be fun for a while, but it would turn ugly while lather.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm

That is creepy I would try to avoid her at all costs unless I would try to avoid her at all costs, unless you get super horny

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I start dating them, they BECOME obsessed with me

I don't consider a girl my exclusive girlfriend until they have demonstrated nearly complete and utter devotion to me.

If they don't have the good taste/intelligence to know how lucky she is to have my time and attention, then I simply move on.

It makes life SO much easier when they are completely into me.

anamchara

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya

obsession (if she's truly obsessed) is not something to mess around with... you could run the risk of ending up in a really dysfunctional relationship... a girl that has time to spend drooling over your pictures (and the looniness to collect pictures of you from your friends) probably has dependency issues.

Do what your heart & mind agree is best, but be ready to find a hair doll or a shrine.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares WHAT her problem is, she is obsessed with you, you can't lose. Having someone worship you never gets old.