Harsh Truth: You will never beat women in the dating game

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men hold the power above a certain age threshold, and even at younger age. Men do have options when they know what the f3uck they are doing and they are following a path for success.

A High Value Man that has abundance, money, and success does not care about any woman, or he does not get demolished if he gets rejected. Trust me.

Having abundance is having power.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women cannot understand how someone(in this case, a guy, a human male) cannot be desired or wanted by someone unless something is seriously wrong with them
"Wrong with them" in this case meaning "They're not between the ages of 18-early 30s and beautiful". Jennifer Connelly filmed quite a few nude scenes after 2002.... No one relishes those with the sort of zeal we lavish upon the ones she gave us in The 90s

ALL humans experience the pain of not being desired or wanted sometimes. The Manosphere has propagated it's own brand of victimhood, by conning entirely too many gullible guys into believing that we men alone are subject to such deprivations

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL humans experience the pain of not being desired or wanted sometimes. The Manosphere has propagated it's own brand of victimhood, by conning entirely too many gullible guys into believing that we men alone are subject to such deprivations
Like I told my young children when they complained about a lack of fairness in the world: "Fairness is an ideal. Fairness doesn't exist, but there's nobility in striving to attain ideals."

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I told my young children when they complained about a lack of fairness in the world: "Fairness is an ideal. Fairness doesn't exist, but there's nobility in striving to attain ideals."
While I don't have kids, I have a variation of this that I frequently impart to those of an activist stripe: "It's highly preferable for us all to be fair-minded. It's also foolish to expect everyone we encounter to behave in such a fashion, for the simple fact that there's no inexorable law of the universe which COMPELS any of us to be fair-minded"

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I don't have kids, I have a variation of this that I frequently impart to those of an activist stripe: "It's highly preferable for us all to be fair-minded. It's also foolish to expect everyone we encounter to behave in such a fashion, for the simple fact that there's no inexorable law of the universe which COMPELS any of us to be fair-minded"
Does this mean you get laid regularly?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women today are more focused on the physical appearance of men more than any time in our history. Women have a lot of options... it's always been that way... they are not motivated as much by the quality of life (resources, stability) as they are by how you look.

If a man isn't spending at least 3 days a week in the gym working out and controlling their weight their chances of getting past that 'attraction' is slim. Yeah, they want guys with resources and stability... but that is actually third behind looks and tangible things like commonality.

I know women that all they do is spend time on dating aps, finding 'hot' guys to have sex with... and if it develops into something the chick wants... then fine... otherwise... there are plenty of men on dating aps that spend all their time in the guy working out... everything else in their lives taking a back seat. Their 'purpose' is to work out... get laid... that is all.

More women today just live in the moment and they are not thinking of the future. They do not think of ramifications... and if they are hot to decent looking... she has no ramifications. There will always be another dude... that are a dating ap away.
I would agree with this, if you're a guy who is broke, doesn't have a lot going for yourself, your body be better he A+. Heck depending on where you live you don't even need a 6pack. Being in shape as a guy you're already in the top 30-40% as men of that alone even if you're broke.

Your competition isn't women, it's other men, as someone said before the RP is all about brotherhood but put a pretty gal in the room and watch "brotherhood" go out the window. Have seen it to many times not just in BP spaces but also in RP spaces

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Your competition isn't women, it's other men, as someone said before the RP is all about brotherhood but put a pretty gal in the room and watch "brotherhood" go out the window. Have seen it to many times not just in BP spaces but also in RP spaces
If you’ve been here for more than a moment you have seen it here. The moment a poster identifies as a female the DMs begin to fly and sometimes harassment of a sexual nature. When it comes to ingratiating themselves to a woman men go feral. It’s natural for a large majority of men.

How many times do we hear a story about “my best friend facked my woman!” or he is macking on her? Yes there are principled men, but when it comes to the prospect of getting some cooch most men fail at controlling their base instincts.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not having to sweat staying up late while entertaining my newsest acquisition, because Jr. and Sally need me to get them to class early in my life the morning, does free me up considerably :cool: :cool:
Most men don’t understand the value of being a single dad when it comes to managing Plates.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
powerful post i saw on twitter, it said:

"Women cannot understand how someone(in this case, a guy, a human male) cannot be desired or wanted by someone unless something is seriously wrong with them. They get desired just for existing and being a normal person, so they assume that's how it is for men, but it's just not."
That women can rely mostly on their physical charms, and don't need to consciously develop "game" themselves, is a myth which has proven remarkably durable. Case in point:

If Sydney Sweeney spoke and acted like this

Instead of

Her beauty alone wouldn't have done much to make her The It Girl of our era. Lest we dismiss this as an anomaly, let's note the difference between toasts-of-the-town-turned-has-beens like Lindsay Lohan

And Megan Fox

https://youtu.be/XA6CZ7vDXhY?si=FYDqArD80mmjilod

Vs their former co-star Amanda Seyfried, who's ultimately had staying power

https://youtu.be/AsWfGG5b5_c?si=1SpSgjM0bPiDOBF6

https://youtu.be/jlP0HnUOhVY?si=tXQzUgf_7FXL9CIJ

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men don’t understand the value of being a single dad when it comes to managing Plates.
Now, if only more of us could finally leave Manosphere lingo like "managing Plates" back in the late 10s, and resume saying what we mean and meaning what we say ("No kids in the house means I can bring home a different broad every night, and f-ck the sh-t out of her in the living room")once more ;) :p

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The phrase “managing plates” is exactly what I meant, it is terminology every is familiar with. I have a handful of women that I see regularly, arranging their arrivals and departures should qualify me as an ATC at Heathrow. But being a divorced father and seeing the kids is great for saying no to booty calls when otherwise occupied.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The phrase “managing plates” is exactly what I meant, it is terminology every is familiar with
Most here may be familiar with it, in the same way most folks are now familiar enough with corporate buzzspeak for this dude

To be just barely understood. I'm not convinced that The Manosphere couldn't benefit from their own versions of ****erson and Kimble though

Feb 5, 2024 7:30:00 PM
Joe Kimble was working as a staff analyst for the Michigan Supreme Court in the mid-1970s when he was faced with an assignment that he wasn’t quite sure how to tackle: revising Michigan court rules.

He had majored in literature at Amherst College before going to law school at the University of Michigan and even earned a few student writing awards along the way, but legal writing was something he’d yet to master. So before putting pen to paper, he decided to educate himself. He went to the law library and checked out The Fundamentals of Legal Drafting by Reed ****erson, which at the time appeared to be the one and only book on the subject.

“It never quite hit me in law school, even with that kind of background, that there’s something wrong with the way lawyers write,” he said. “As many law students do, I just took it as a given that this is the way it is, and this is the way it has to be.”

****erson showed Kimble the light. He still remembers a particularly eye-opening part of the book, laid out in two easy-to-read columns. One listed common legal and formal terms, and the other listed simpler equivalents, sometimes even just a single word.

Instead of prior to, one could simply write before.

Pursuant to could become under.

In the event that could be shortened all the way to if.

It just made sense. Why would anyone want to write in a way that wasn’t the clearest, most straightforward way possible?

“It was a revelation,” Kimble said.

After all that time in law school and as a lawyer becoming well-versed in the confusing and clunky world of legalese, he found it to be like discovering a secret lying in plain sight. Everyone, and particularly lawyers, should be writing in a plain — or much plainer — way.

And yet, they weren’t — at least not yet.

Kimble has committed his legal career to improving the clarity of legal documents. He has served on state and national committees; was a founding director of the Center for Plain Language and a president of Clarity, an international organization promoting plain legal language; was a style (drafting) consultant on the projects to completely redraft the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Bankruptcy Procedure, and Evidence; is a prolific author of articles and books; and has taught thousands of students the art of plain language. Now a distinguished professor emeritus, Kimble taught legal writing for 30 years at Cooley Law School and the school’s Center for Legal Drafting bears his name. In 2023, he won the State Bar of Michigan’s highest honor, the Roberts P. Hudson Award, for his career achievements.

This year marks yet another milestone: The Michigan Bar Journal’s Plain Language column — for which he has served as editor, inspiration, and frequent author since 1988 — is celebrating its 40th year. (See more about that in this month’s column.)

“It’s a labor of love,” he said.
ALL ABOUT THE READER
Kimble didn’t realize it then, but the moment he found ****erson’s book was just about the time that the plain-language movement (called plain English at that point before growing into an international movement) was gaining steam. It was good timing because Kimble was passionate about the subject and quickly emerged as one of its most prominent voices.

Plain language, Kimble is quick to point out, is not just about language (although that was what first caught his eye): Proper design and layout are just as important as eschewing every herein and thereon. Readers need more headings and subheadings, white space, tables, and vertical lists — “the mighty vertical list,” as he terms it.

In some sense, educating attorneys about plain language means teaching them that the term itself is too limiting, although that is the shorthand that has stuck.

“It doesn’t do justice to the scope of what we’re trying to accomplish, which is what you might think of more generally as clear communication,” he explained. “Those of us who are involved in it understand that plain language is more than just words.”

What is it about, then?

It’s about trying to make sure that readers can easily find, understand, and use information. It’s about avoiding confusion. Kimble thinks about the readers trying to sort their way through legal documents, government and business paperwork and websites, and medical forms. He thinks about the jargon, the stuffed sentences, the disjointed organization, the poor layout, and all the other unclear elements that make life unnecessarily difficult for people.

“It’s a matter of having empathy for your reader,” he said. “And then having the skill to write in plain language.”

In his work, he’s studied the impact that unclear writing can have on organizations and individuals. “We’re talking about millions and billions of dollars wasted because public documents are not clear and because websites are not clear,” he said. “It is an enormous waste of time, energy, and money, and it creates ill will, frustration, and anxiety in people.”

In a recent interview, Kimble pointed to a Plain Language article he wrote in April 2023. Part of it was written in the style of the book that had set him on his plain-language journey all those years ago: two columns with side-by-side comparisons. The examples came from the recent revisions to the Michigan Rules of Evidence, for which he served as the drafting consultant.

One particular example grabbed his attention.

Evidence of the beliefs or opinions of a witness on matters of religion is not admissible for the purpose of showing that by reason of their nature the witness’ credibility is impaired or enhanced.

“Look,” he said. “Count the prepositions.”

There are eight.

The plain-language version:

Evidence of a witness’s religious beliefs or opinions is not admissible to attack or support the witness’s credibility.

New preposition count: One.

PUTTING IN THE WORK
Plain language is designed to be as simple as possible, but it does take skill and effort to create.

As an example, Kimble points to two documents on the website of the Kimble Center for Legal Drafting — a medical power of attorney and a power of attorney for finances. (Both are available for free to the public.) Traditionally, these powers of attorney, like most legal documents, are dense and difficult. Then he shows the medical power of attorney that he and his colleagues developed. At the beginning, it introduces what the document does, how it’s organized, and how to use it. And it’s clean throughout, formatted with plenty of white space and headings that make it easy to follow.

He looks up from the document with a sly smile. “Now, does that look like any legal document you’ve ever seen?”

Nope.

“That’s the difference. Look at all the headings. Look at the use of bullet points. The white space — look at the white space. Look at the little informational items on the left-hand side.”

He pauses.

“It’s more than just the words and sentences, as important as they are. That’s what I’m trying to say.”

Those two documents didn’t come easily. Kimble put his revisions through field tests by having nonlawyer readers review a draft and provide feedback. That meant a lot of additional revising. In the end, the medical power of attorney went through 50 drafts.

“Of course,” he said, “we knew, or hoped, that these documents would be used by hundreds, maybe thousands, of people.”

It might sound tedious and laborious, but those who work with Kimble say they enjoy the process.

“Joe’s an encouraging editor,” said Mark Cooney, a longtime Cooley colleague and frequent column contributor. “By now, I can look at my drafts and see Joe’s edits before he suggests them. A few years ago, we worked together on a project redrafting the school’s bylaws. We worked separately and then compared notes. About 95% of our edits were identical. It was as if we’d used the same red pen, so to speak. But Joe had a few special ideas that made me think, ‘Wow, that’s Joe Kimble.’”

NOT DONE YET
In his time editing Plain Language, the column has covered “everything,” Kimble noted, from how to cut unnecessary prepositions to avoiding “zombie nouns” to improving document design to how artificial intelligence can be taught to use plain language.

But that doesn’t mean that his work — or that of the Plain Language column— is done. Far from it, in fact.

“There is some value, I think, in persistence,” Kimble said with a smile.

Besides, Kimble added, there’s always more to learn.

“I’m learning new stuff all the time,” he said

Reaction score
"Wrong with them" in this case meaning "They're not between the ages of 18-early 30s and beautiful". Jennifer Connelly filmed quite a few nude scenes after 2002.... No one relishes those with the sort of zeal we lavish upon the ones she gave us in The 90s

yeah, its just that women have options for just existing by default since they are the ones that get hit on and chased

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, its just that women have options for just existing by default since they are the ones that get hit on and chased
Read the post further up on this thread, which begins with the words

"That women can rely mostly on their physical charms, and don't need to consciously develop "game" themselves, is a myth which has proven remarkably durable..."

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are talking from experience?
Reference

Reaction score
Read the post further up on this thread, which begins with the words

"That women can rely mostly on their physical charms, and don't need to consciously develop "game" themselves, is a myth which has proven remarkably durable..."
well what you are saying is that, women can rely mainly on their looks to get attention and get men wanting to be with them, which doesn't require any skill or learning?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women can rely mainly on their looks to get attention and get men wanting to be with them,
and they'll get the superficial trophy seekers they deserve

the worthy ones move in different circles

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well what you are saying is that, women can rely mainly on their looks to get attention and get men wanting to be with them...
No, I earlier wrote that if
If Sydney Sweeney spoke and acted like this

Instead of this

Her beauty alone wouldn't have done much to make her The It Girl of our era. Lest we dismiss this as an anomaly, let's note the difference between faded stars from the not too distant past like Lindsay Lohan

And Megan Fox

https://youtu.be/XA6CZ7vDXhY?si=FYDqArD80mmjilod

Vs

Their former co-star and contemporary Amanda Seyfried, who's ultimately had staying power

https://youtu.be/AsWfGG5b5_c?si=1SpSgjM0bPiDOBF6

https://youtu.be/jlP0HnUOhVY?si=tXQzUgf_7FXL9CIJ

Sweeney and Seyfried had/have "game" of their own, which resulted in them triumphing, while the other million pretty young things who arrived in Hollywood at the same time either sputtered out, or never amounted to much to begin with

Men AND women alike have to learn the ropes, or spend their lives settling for sloppy seconds