Halloween plans

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna talk about the easiest night to get laid it's the night before thanksgiving by a landslide, hands down no question.
What experience are you basing this on?

Sure, I've had a lot of fun going out and getting wasted with friends on the eve...but everybody's gotta be up to go to whatever family/friend Thanksgiving event they're in town for.

The "popular" bar in my area will have a line wrapped around the street from 8PM onward, will be packed with dudes, and I'll never get served my drinks...I don't understand the appeal of spending literally half your day waiting in line/at a bar.

As for Halloween: a buddy of mine in Philly has a place and we're all going to this ticketed event at a bar out there. Got my brother coming into town, gonna just dress as a lumberjack so I don't have to buy a bunch of useless crap I'll wear one time. Should be fun.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having lunch together with the "Wall Clown" inside the cafeteria at work using my Tablet.

It has always been a fantasy of mine to watch this video in a Tablet at work, but on one of the bar like tables against the window, placing the Tablet below the ledge. (ie there is a risk of people buzzing around while I'm watching this, but that what makes it a bit more fun)

(just kidding)

At work, they do have something planned, like a potluck or costume contest ($ 5.00 budget for costume). Winner gets $ 75.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having lunch together with the "Wall Clown" inside the cafeteria at work using my Tablet.

It has always been a fantasy of mine to watch this video in a Tablet at work, but on one of the bar like tables against the window, placing the Tablet below the ledge. (ie there is a risk of people buzzing around while I'm watching this, but that what makes it a bit more fun)

(just kidding)

At work, they do have something planned, like a potluck or costume contest ($ 5.00 budget for costume). Winner gets $ 75.
Much creepier(And less entertaining)than Insane Clown Posse

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slutty costumes or not I don't think women will go hook up with a strange guy in the afternoon. Unless by "pull" you mean get their # to meet later that night.
oh they will especially if theres alcohol involved

You have to remember women are at their horniest when their being sexually objectified by men

Haloween îs the prime day of the year for this to occur lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point in this case is interacting with the sexy women in slutty outfits
I can see how that would be appealing on a certain level.

Halloween is mostly a nightlife holiday. In nightlife, I want my interactions to result in either same night sex or arranging future first dates. If closing rates are lower on Halloween than a lot of other days, I don't want to waste effort.

There's a lot of wasted effort by doing in-person approaching. In-person approaching has never been very efficient.

I think that's why tech-based dating took off originally. People were tired of the inefficiencies of meeting others in person, mainly in the bar scene. The irony is that tech-based dating became even more inefficient than the bars. People have always loved the aspect of sitting at home not looking presentable and trying to arrange dates though.

I mentioned Halloween being more nightlife oriented. Does Halloween bring about any changes in daygame? I've never heard anyone talk about Halloween in terms of daygame.

If you wanna talk about the easiest night to get laid it's the night before thanksgiving by a landslide, hands down no question.

Sure, I've had a lot of fun going out and getting wasted with friends on the eve...but everybody's gotta be up to go to whatever family/friend Thanksgiving event they're in town for.

The "popular" bar in my area will have a line wrapped around the street from 8PM onward, will be packed with dudes, and I'll never get served my drinks...I don't understand the appeal of spending literally half your day waiting in line/at a bar.
I don't have experience with looking for pussie on the night before Thanksgiving at the bars.

Dallas is very transplant heavy so a lot of Dallas residents leave for other areas of the country. There's some influx of people who grew up in the suburbs of Dallas or maybe some of the nicer areas of Dallas proper/the Park Cities bubble and are visiting parents.

I've done outdoor daygame during Thanksgiving weekend and arranged dates with some local women in town who didn't travel for the holiday.

Last edited:

Chow Mein

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember dressing as Asian Elvis years ago, had this cute Asian girl all over me the entire night.

Only night of year where you can freely peacock :devil:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As for Halloween: a buddy of mine in Philly has a place and we're all going to this ticketed event at a bar out there. Got my brother coming into town, gonna just dress as a lumberjack so I don't have to buy a bunch of useless crap I'll wear one time. Should be fun.
My own experience. So, one night in particular was one of the best nights I've ever had. I didn't get laid that night, but I got multiple numbers (who I later banged, and in one case a girl I met started inviting me to her parties for the next 2 months), and the female attention I received was unpredecedented and I don't think it's a coincedence that it was that Thanksgiving Eve. I think you meet a lot of people from different walks of life who are just visiting the area, and such are only looking for one night standst. But I don't see why you couldn't get laid that night. Most of them aren't exactly looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner, and since it's the next day in the afternoon, it that provides you plenty of time to bring them home to smash so they can leave the next morning.

So get there early...that's what you do in any case with when you have intentions of drinking or being out all night, get there early, ideally getting stamps/wristbands too so you can come back later and skip the lines.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight's the night. Don't slip and give those reports come tomorrow.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight's the night. Don't slip and give those reports come tomorrow.
I actually didn't even know things were going on tonight. I didn't see anyone dressed. But I just went to a 22 year old college hoes apartment to smash instead, so, there's my field report. Kind of hoping people will be going out next weekend if not thursday since my buddy was planning on visiting then.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually didn't even know things were going on tonight. I didn't see anyone dressed. But I just went to a 22 year old college hoes apartment to smash instead, so, there's my field report. Kind of hoping people will be going out next weekend if not thursday since my buddy was planning on visiting then.
The last weekend before Halloween has a lot of costumes out. I was at a halloween party, but bar hopping is great for seeing the wild antics.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last weekend before Halloween has a lot of costumes out.
I actually didn't even know things were going on tonight. I didn't see anyone dressed.
Halloween falls on a Thursday this year. Thursday itself can be a big bar night so there might be more people in costume out at bars on Thirsty Thursday this year.

On years when Halloween falls on a Monday-Tuesday, the Saturday night before Halloween has more people in costumes at bars.

I was at a halloween party, but bar hopping is great for seeing the wild antics.
Good choice! A private residence party should often take priority over a bar. The only time it would not take priority would be when you know there's no options within the social circle.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Vanderdonck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a bar with some friends last night in Philly as part of this ticketed costume event.

It was fun and all, but I can see why Halloween isn't a great holiday to get laid - all the girls were more concerned with looking good "as a unit" with their friends than with entertaining guys.
Yeah IME it's like New Year's or St. Patrick's. Seems like there should be debauchery but in the end people are putting on a show. But some guys here have had great experiences so it all depends. I prefer more chill atmospheres. I also hate costumes.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah IME it's like New Year's or St. Patrick's. Seems like there should be debauchery but in the end people are putting on a show. But some guys here have had great experiences so it all depends. I prefer more chill atmospheres. I also hate costumes.
Social media and the internet was a blessing and a curse. Hear too many stories from my older acquaintances that those days were the best for getting hookups. Now that girls know that they are high value -- at least based on their online validations -- they think they can hold out for the top guy. So they willingly do not give out p*ssy despite being in the best environment to have sex. To them, they are already getting attention. And she can just defer until she nails who she considers the best she can get.

Too many times where I or other guys should have had an easy night hookup, but the girl ends up using you just for attention for that night or some short term ego boost. Then she drops you and leaves. None of these girls are 10s, btw, and yet their attitudes are like some pauper damsel.