Halloween plans

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna talk about the easiest night to get laid it's the night before thanksgiving by a landslide, hands down no question.
What experience are you basing this on?

Sure, I've had a lot of fun going out and getting wasted with friends on the eve...but everybody's gotta be up to go to whatever family/friend Thanksgiving event they're in town for.

The "popular" bar in my area will have a line wrapped around the street from 8PM onward, will be packed with dudes, and I'll never get served my drinks...I don't understand the appeal of spending literally half your day waiting in line/at a bar.

As for Halloween: a buddy of mine in Philly has a place and we're all going to this ticketed event at a bar out there. Got my brother coming into town, gonna just dress as a lumberjack so I don't have to buy a bunch of useless crap I'll wear one time. Should be fun.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having lunch together with the "Wall Clown" inside the cafeteria at work using my Tablet.

It has always been a fantasy of mine to watch this video in a Tablet at work, but on one of the bar like tables against the window, placing the Tablet below the ledge. (ie there is a risk of people buzzing around while I'm watching this, but that what makes it a bit more fun)

(just kidding)

At work, they do have something planned, like a potluck or costume contest ($ 5.00 budget for costume). Winner gets $ 75.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having lunch together with the "Wall Clown" inside the cafeteria at work using my Tablet.

It has always been a fantasy of mine to watch this video in a Tablet at work, but on one of the bar like tables against the window, placing the Tablet below the ledge. (ie there is a risk of people buzzing around while I'm watching this, but that what makes it a bit more fun)

(just kidding)

At work, they do have something planned, like a potluck or costume contest ($ 5.00 budget for costume). Winner gets $ 75.
Much creepier(And less entertaining)than Insane Clown Posse