Hahahahaha ... you gotta read this

Reaction score
x

Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
In the last six months, half of the threads have been about YOU calling chicks hoes just because they have sex.

Some chicks are nasty yes. But YOU think any woman with a vagina is nasty and a hoe.

Are you a 42 year old virgin that hates sex or not.
A thing 'is' what it 'is'! Enough said!

Reaction score
Are you a 42 virgin that hates sex or not?
A thing is not predicated on who I am or what I say or do! It is what it is!

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 42 year old virgin has 1900+ posts on a board which is about getting women.

That is unforgivable.

Reaction score
I am a humanitarian, and if I see one who is need I must come to his aid! This is my nature!

My goal is to reach 4000 posts by year end!

Last edited:

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you are not helping but only hurting.

Humanitarians have a nasty habit of doing more harm than good.

You would be more humanitarian by telling these guys how to spot a cheating hoe and then how to spot an honest girl.

You would be more humanitarian by telling these guys how to attract and seal the deal with that honest girl instead of calling all chicks with vaginas hoes.

There is absolutely nothing in the above post which indicates that this "6" chick is a hoe. 6 chicks have to be a little more forward.

If anything, she asked if he was still a player.
If anything, she showed interest by offering the number without being prodded.

He doesn't remember her at all. Nothing makes her a hoe. If anything, she is that virgin YOU are looking for.

Help, don't hurt.

Reaction score
Homey, read the entire thread and you will read that TKman confirmed the 'ho' status! I know much more about women than you and I see liittle things that others do not see - I don't need to see her legs opened at a 60 degree angle to confirm my suspicions!

Read all of my posts and you will see that my advice is on mark - expecially when the pursuit is worthy. When the pursuit is not worthy then I am blunt and to the point, as I should be!

"Virgins" don't pursue men - sorry dude that is in my bible of 'pursuing woman 101'.

All ' truth' is for good and to help!

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL,

How much for your bible? :D

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Virgins" don't pursue men - sorry dude that is in my bible of 'pursuing woman 101'.
True

Whats your oppinion on girls who do pursue men?

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 year old virgins don't pursue men?

Sorry wrong.

Women's main goal in life, virgin or not, is to attract and pursue men.

The actual answer to your question is:

Women pursue men when:

1. They are very attracted to that man; or,

2. They have some ulterior motive.

Your job as a DJ is to figure out which one of those motives is true, not just call her a hoe automatically.

Reaction score
A 42 year old virgin has 1900+ posts on a board which is about getting women.

That is unforgivable.
"Forgive me father, for I have sinned!"

(PR_L exclaims while being nailed to the cross for excessive posting on SoSuave)

"Forgive them, for they know not what they do!"

(PR_L exclaims as the chanting DJ's who are against him cry out for his cruciifixion) "Ban him", "Ban him", "Ban him" "For being against hors and fags". "He is a horogynist and fagphobe" they shout!!

"I thirst!" (PR_L whispers in defeat and exhaustion)

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
"Forgive me father, for I have sinned!"

(PR_L exclaims while being nailed to the cross for excessive posting on SoSuave)

"Forgive them, for they know not what they do!"

(PR_L exclaims as the chanting DJ's who are against him cry out for his cruciifixion) "Ban him", "Ban him", "Ban him" "For being against hors and fags". "He is a horogynist and fagphobe" they shout!!

"I thirst!" (PR_L whispers in defeat and exhaustion)
Straighten up and I'll back off.

Go back to your every female is a hoe so stay away from them and I won't quit till I or you is gone.

Reaction score
Are you a 42 virgin that hates sex or not?
I throw hors away like a used tissue, with no remorse and without consequence!

The problem with many young jets here is that you guys are chasing ‘sex’, while men, such as I, chase women! When you have something that a woman wants, beside the penis that every man has, then you truly have conquered her!

Originally posted by tactic
PRL,

How much for your bible? :D
All knowledge is free – the cost is the effort put forth in attaining the knowledge! My bible is the same cost as the ‘holy one” – free! Can there be a charge for truth?

PRL's bible costs about 42 years of no sex. Very cheap.

You are right, sex is extremely cheap nowadays – these hos don’t even charge anymore, they are giving it up for free! Hell the prostitution business is in decline because of these modern day 'give it up for free' hos!!!

Again, it is not about sex, it is about the woman! The vagina comes with her you know!

Originally posted by dillin
True

Whats your oppinion on girls who do pursue men?
It is not in the nature of a woman to pursue a man or else there will be a clash if there are two aggressors. God knew what he was doing!!! Hos today are trying to be like men, that is why there is such a thunderous clash in relationships today! There are exceptions – if a woman sees that a man is very shy then she’ll prompt the conversation! The man has to take it from there.

Originally posted by MetalFortress
Whether he's a virgin or not, he still knows more than 90% of the posters here. Others spout off crappy political correctness - he speaks honestly.
Homey, give me more credit than that – only 90% :rolleyes:

PRL, how many names do you have registered here.
Only one – why would I need another? I want all the glory!!!!

15 year old virgins don't pursue men?

Sorry wrong.

Women's main goal in life, virgin or not, is to attract and pursue men.

The actual answer to your question is:

Women pursue men when:

1. They are very attracted to that man; or,

2. They have some ulterior motive.

Your job as a DJ is to figure out which one of those motives is true, not just call her a hoe automatically.
You are such in error, oniwannakonobe! A women’s nature is not designed for the pursuit – they are genetically designed to be the receptors of our advancements! Men are the prongs and women are the receptacles – any other way and you will not have electricity!

A man’s and a woman’s motive is known – if a woman has an ulterior motive other than her natural one, then flee!!!

I can tell by your thinking that you have been affected and influenced by the hor/homo agenda of the last 40 years!

Straighten up and I'll back off.

Go back to your every female is a hoe so stay away from them and I won't quit till I or you is gone.
Why should I straighten up, it is your thinking that is crooked! Heal thyself!!!

You got it wrong again! Every ‘hor’ is a hor – not every ‘woman’!

I’m here to stay – the only thing that can take me away from this site is if I find a virgin – sadly for you this could take me an eternity!!

Also Mod Paradox wanted to ban me because I don’t speak kindly of homo fags – If I don’t return it is because I was banned for speaking the truth about fags on a ‘man’s’ site :rolleyes: and their agenda!!!!

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that. a 42 year old virgin can kiss my ass. what the HELL would they REALLY know about getting women.

xprezo

Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

"Virgins" don't pursue men - sorry dude that is in my bible of 'pursuing woman 101'.

All ' truth' is for good and to help!
It makes sense, but what is your reasoning behind this?

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
PR_L speaks the truth at all times. Sometimes this hurts peoples feelings which is why he is being crucified right now. Even when I initially dissagree with him I see his posts as the other side of a two-sided coin.