Hahahahaha ... you gotta read this

Reaction score
Enough with the virgin talk - I am not an innocent one but I do know the correct path!

Xpreso - it is not in the nature of women to be pursuers, this is fundamental to the core and self-evident! Women make themselves 'available' to be pursued.

The modern day hor is an aberration and she is acting outside of her nature as a woman. This is why there is so much conflict in relationships today because women have become unnaturally aggressive and have gone outside of their role! A clash between the sexes is the result...ala 21st century crumbled marriages and relationships. I've written many posts on this before.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Enough with the virgin talk - I am not an innocent one but I do know the correct path!

Xpreso - it is not in the nature of women to be pursuers, this is fundamental to the core and self-evident! Women make themselves 'available' to be pursued.

The modern day hor is an aberration and she is acting outside of her nature as a woman. This is why there is so much conflict in relationships today because women have become unnaturally aggressive and have gone outside of their role! A clash between the sexes is the result...ala 21st century crumbled marriages and relationships. I've written many posts on this before.
I would be interested to know what made you decide to remain a virgin untill 42, that is a difficult choice to make. (Unless it wasn't a choice, but I don't care to debate that) Was your basis religious? Moral? Seeking perfection? Pm it to me if you like.

Anyway, You're not to Xpreso is exact truth.

We are living through a very unnatural culture, and it continues to be twisted and misshapen by agendas of some very powerful people (among other influences both overt and covert... I'm thinking about that thread 'society and sexual dysfunction). Having a country where 50-60+% of the population is obese, where homosexuals are turning themselves from a shunned societal quirk to being tolerated and accepted to the point that it is almost becomming fad (re: "I haven't gotten laid in 2 years, I must be gay"), where 90% of the population spends 90% of their time in a box (box car, box house, box office, etc).

Not only is ours an unnatural culture, it is also a self-destructive culture... almost like a plague which is attempting to spread seed across the globe... and it is us, the few, that are dedicating our lives to following our nature of what it means to be man, just as there are few women that do the same. Like in your point, approaching a Man is unwomanly behavior.

I lost my train of though... I agree though.

Reaction score
When I stated, "I'm not an innocent one" this means I am NOT a virgin!! That is why I said "enough with the virgin talk!"

Have you ever heard of a 42 year old Puerto Rican male virgin - most of us have five children by the age of 25!

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl clearly didn't go to his high school, am I the only one that sees this?

My friends (girls) tell me this all the time, guys go up pretending they know'em. Shes a player, but it just depends what you want.

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Reaction score
PR_L how do I get a copy of your bible? if its not written, I will be one of your disciples. Oh holy one lead me and guide me.