Guys with money-confidence.

ChargingRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a conversation with a waitress at grill that hang out at in town. I have no romantic interest in her, so she has become a friend. We were talking about confidence in men, and how she finds it a turn on. We got on the subject of guys with money and how some guys flash their money right away and she finds that a turn off.

Then she did say something interesting. She said, "There is something called money confidence that alot of rich guys have. They walk differently, they have a different way they carry themselves. Now THAT'S a turn on."

I thought I'd post this and see what other DJ's think.

Thought I'd post this on this forum and

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The court orders you to not believe this sh*t and watch what she does. I dated a girl who said that money means nothing to her, she's not like that. Yet the next day, she got wet and forgot about me for a middle aged man in a Bentley! :eek:

If you're rich, you'll have money-confidence because you won't have a lot of worries and something to ACTUALLY BE CONFIDENT IN! Listen to conversations that women have about guys. Have you ever heard of them saying something like "He's not my type, but he's very confident"? Probably not. I sure haven't. :rolleyes:

Judge by actions, not words. 'Nuff said.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok she's basically saying she like rich guys who dont flaunt their money around but are subtle about it. Nothing to make your head explode to

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because people think they got the power when they got money, so they feel powerful and when you feel powerful you radiate with confidence.

Now, point is they are not really that confident. Having money is only giving you that confidence. One day if somehow that guy would've lost it, he would lose his confidence and bang. Bye bye.

Tap into your power and use it to the maximum. You will radiate confidence.

Let me put it this way.

Nissan 350z and Lamborghini Gallardo race

Nissan is average guy ( not really average car... you got the point it)

Lamborghini is for the rich guys....

Lamborghini thinks he's the **** because of horsepower and is shifting into his 3rd gear and running 150 km/h

Nissan knows his power and believes he's gonna defeat him and if using it properly, the dumb ass using Lamborghini is so dumb he forgot how to shift into 4th gear.

Nissan hits top speed of 257 km/h (don't know it's top speed) and wins. Lamborghini got ****ed.

Hope you got the idea.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman that doesn't like money is like a fish that doesn't like water.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is when a guy has Money, His mentality is "Your Salary is what i spend on shoe shines" LOL I used to work by Wall st and thats the attitude some of these guys have. Now... if your wearing nice clothes, seated in a fully loaded luxury car, nice house or Large luxurious apartment, most of the time if he's talking to a hot girl, He feels he has nothing to lose and if anything he's doing HER a favor by giving her a chance to be with such a successful man. He feels dominant because of his financial status and she knows if given that chance to be with this type of guy, it means really nice gifts, very nice vacations, Nice Dinners etc. And if the guy is good looking, its a cherry on top for her and show it all off to her slutty girlfriends.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
basically what In2theGame says. having money equals having a lot more freedom than other people, and that just shines.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People with confidence tend to earn more money.

Having more money changes the world you live in. You can dress better, eat better food, be healthier, etc. People treat you better and this makes a difference.

So it's a cycle.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Remember " It is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" ? The "confidence" I.e. Self-absorbed arrogance that condemns them to hell is what attracts most women :D
That's true, rich people don't get into heaven.

Interesting, women are attracted to Satanic qualities is what your sayinG?

ChargingRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
" If you were to ask me 'How do I succeed with women' I'd say "Make alot of money." That's the way to do it for the majority of men"--David DeAngelo

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
ChargingRhino said:
" If you were to ask me 'How do I succeed with women' I'd say "Make alot of money." That's the way to do it for the majority of men"--David DeAngelo
College HBs don't care about money,
only older HBs like 35+ care about it.

Who wants a 35+ HB anyways.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College HBs don't care about money,

No, but they sure like the stuff it buys. :D The same girl who doesn't care about your bank account will be attracted to you because of a fast car, motorcycle or boat.

All of those things get you initial interest, just like being famous or powerful, but if a guy is weak on the inside, he'll still screw it all up very quickly.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont need a lot of money in college or the fastest car but having a car and decent clothes will help a lot and a part time job and confidence

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Remember " It is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" ? The "confidence" I.e. Self-absorbed arrogance that condemns them to hell is what attracts most women :D
the bible also in the book of proverbs that (inexact quote) charm and beauty are both vain and that the only tihng that you sould look for in a woman or a person in general is if they fear the lord or not. Yet no one on this forum ould give a 200 pound warpig the time of day regardless of how much she goes to church

you can't have it both ways. you can't throw the bible to the side when it doesn't fit your needs at the time, then at the same time, thump the bible when you want to prove a point. you are either in or out.

also in the book of job, god made job the richest man on the face of the earth at the time for his resolve into not to damn god when he put him through he tests that hep ut him threw, and then job descended into heaven, the same way jesus did int he new testament, and this was centuries before jesus had died on the cross so people didn't get into heaven back then. so the point in itself is contradictory.

the bottom line is we live in a capitalist society. You can quote the bible, the qu'ran, the torah, Dave D, Mystery, whoever the hell you want to quote to try to get a different angle on it, but at the of the day, the game is not going to change. You can either figure out how to make the game work for you or you can sit ont he sidelines, but you can't alter the rules of the game, no matter how hard you try to.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Because people think they got the power when they got money, so they feel powerful and when you feel powerful you radiate with confidence.

Now, point is they are not really that confident. Having money is only giving you that confidence. One day if somehow that guy would've lost it, he would lose his confidence and bang. Bye bye.

Tap into your power and use it to the maximum. You will radiate confidence.

Let me put it this way.

Nissan 350z and Lamborghini Gallardo race

Nissan is average guy ( not really average car... you got the point it)

Lamborghini is for the rich guys....

Lamborghini thinks he's the **** because of horsepower and is shifting into his 3rd gear and running 150 km/h

Nissan knows his power and believes he's gonna defeat him and if using it properly, the dumb ass using Lamborghini is so dumb he forgot how to shift into 4th gear.

Nissan hits top speed of 257 km/h (don't know it's top speed) and wins. Lamborghini got ****ed.

Hope you got the idea.

yes but most chick can't drive for sh!t! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

they go for which car is pretty. :D

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money = Options = Sense of Security and Accomplishment = Confidence = Women.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher this. what he said is truth. you have more money, you got more options in life. Money is Power. You can go out and have a meal at red lobster if you feel boring at the house if you're rich. When you're not rich, you stay home and lay around. If you're rich, you can have things to do, like learning how to box, but if your budget is tight for monthly gym fee, you can't. Money is POWER because money can buy you time. If I made $25,000, my time would be soooo much shorter than if i made $70,000. As a guy who makes more, he has more options; so what if he fails with one girl, sh!t there's fun things to do at home, and if they get bored, he can go out or buy new stuff, or talk to more girls and take them out. MONEY IS POWER

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
@Atom Smasher this. what he said is truth. you have more money, you got more options in life. Money is Power. You can go out and have a meal at red lobster if you feel boring at the house if you're rich. When you're not rich, you stay home and lay around. If you're rich, you can have things to do, like learning how to box, but if your budget is tight for monthly gym fee, you can't. Money is POWER because money can buy you time. If I made $25,000, my time would be soooo much shorter than if i made $70,000. As a guy who makes more, he has more options; so what if he fails with one girl, sh!t there's fun things to do at home, and if they get bored, he can go out or buy new stuff, or talk to more girls and take them out. MONEY IS POWER
shhhhhh

stop telling the truth poor people will get mad :cry: and run to osama...err i mean obama :crackup: