Guys who approach girls- DONT FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
now do u see why im calling it flaming?
You call anyone who disagrees with you for any reason a flamer.

skip2mylou781 said:
all i was doing was giving a sound bit of advice to everyone
Sound advice? In this thread you are doing nothing but stating the COMPLETELY OBVIOUS! Get a girl's number? Holy fcuk! That's a new one on me! Where on earth does this astounding insight come from? I vote that we change your screenname to Pook2 and require that everyone send you a tribute of gold dubloons.

Telling people to get a girl's number is like telling people that to drive a car, they must first get into the car that they want to drive. What, do you want a fcuking cookie for figuring that one out?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
sinner, despite this being so obvious, i see all these approach journals where after talking, the guys always eject without getting the # - im sayin ask for the # no matter how the approach is going!! better to ask then not ask at all,

if its so obvious, then why does no one do it?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said average looking guys can't get decent looking women.

I just told you that if you look at a couple the guy is obviously going to look worse then the girl to your eyes because your not gay.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
false advice? ok dont use it then and dont b good with bvtches the rest of ur life.....ur pushin 30, lemme ask, how many girls u been with?
You expect me to keep count? I really don't know, but I don't have any problems attracting women, I'm in an amazing relationship and am perfectly happy with myself. However, I don't mind admitting I was a serious fvck up until only about a year ago - total AFC control freak, insecure loser, I got dumped and rejected a lot and learned some hard lessons.

I have no ego about that, I'm not aiming to be a hero to anyone here, I am just here to share my experiences and help people in the same way others helped me!

I have practiced a ton of seduction advice, from Ross Jeffries to DeAngelo to Gunwitch to Pook. Almost everything I've read here I went out and tried in real life and I learned what works and what doesn't.

If only I knew that a lot of that sh!t was mere theory from keyboard jockeys and trolls I would've saved myself a lot of embarrassment and hassle!

Hell I even took some of Black Italian's advice! I got fooled like many others.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What advice did Black Italian give?

BTW - Dreamx and Black Italian are the same person.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
I'm sorry, but any guy can tell (to an extent) how another guy looks. I'm not saying quite on the same scale as you can with a woman, but you can appreciate why some guys attract woman on their looks.
No. Your wrong. You'll look at things like the guy's features and if they are symmentrical and **** like that. When of course that matters, it's not really what makes a guy physically attractive.

You don't have a pvssy and can not know what it feels like when looking at a guy and wanting a d!ck.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-Dump reloaded?

I thought Pook did it already?

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a couple points about this flamewar:

Poop - you had sound advice about explicitly defining how you can be yourself, but is your dj transformation based on the realization alone? No, its not. Its also based on prior experience. Skip's advice to increase encounters and thus get more experience and your advice are equally good depending where you're starting from.

-Jariel was just being the dj advocate. He seems more refined than skip, which is natural and it allows skip to progress because Jariel's indirect provocation obviously bothers skip. Sure part of his motiviation is to stem the flow of poor advice, but chill out on Jariel. He was also trying to help you because he knows what makes you tick, and how to get a reaction out of you, for your own good.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
grr said:
a couple points about this flamewar:

Poop - you had sound advice about explicitly defining how you can be yourself, but is your dj transformation based on the realization alone? No, its not. Its also based on prior experience. Skip's advice to increase encounters and thus get more experience and your advice are equally good depending where you're starting from.

-Jariel was just being the dj advocate. He seems more refined than skip, which is natural and it allows skip to progress because Jariel's indirect provocation obviously bothers skip. Sure part of his motiviation is to stem the flow of poor advice, but chill out on Jariel. He was also trying to help you because he knows what makes you tick, and how to get a reaction out of you, for your own good.
That's true man, you're right, i went through alot of different seduction gurus and trying out different things on girls (it took me so long to even get the courage to get started, but once I did things to a little easier). By no means am I even a master DJ or even a fully advanced DJ, I think I'm somewhere between learning and getting closer to advanced, but who knows how long that can take, all I know is that its going to be a fun journey :rockon:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
anyone ever wonder if xhenrydream was the same person who created all that KKK bull****"?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
just seems like the typical "pissed off loser" thing to do, esp given how those KKK attacks came rite after henry was banned.......wow that lil idiot actually insulted me too, i remmeber LOL

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel and Mr. Elor, if you do not agree with Skip and consider him a fake please ignore his posts. Your mild form of flaming isn't helpful and all it does is provokes.

BTW- Alot things that people consider unsuccessful in their hands are worth there weight in gold in another persons hands. Approaching might be worthless in your hands, but it is definitely gold in mine.

Good Luck to you all.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Woah Self-Mastery, if you look at the other post (the one about not forgetting to get a girl's number), I did admit that I'd been unnecessarily harsh on skip, and that his posts (redundant or not) did no harm.
sorry...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Sicarius said:
Why are numbers so ****ing important; you want a girlfriend/lover or you want a phonebook?
Wouldn't you like to call her later, so that you could see her at a later date.

Or dont share number and only plan dates: meet me here at 2pm on friday and plan from there, never to receive a call. Everything goes to hell when someone can't show up.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
nah well i mean cmon if ur thing is cold approaching, then u gotta get her # b4 anything else goes down...then u call her, act all smooth for 5 minutes and set up a date, and then BOOM - use gunwitch (sexual eye contact, kino, sexual state, deep tone of voice, sexual projection) and ull most likely b fvckin the girl either the same nite or on the next date!

Reaction score
ENOUGH.

E-FVCKIN NOUGH.

For over two pages, on this four page thread, mr. elor, skip, sinner, and all of you are going back and forth, back and forth, "I am right, you are wrong," "No I am right, you are wrong," SHUT THE HELL UP.

Do you guys seriously not have any other damned thing to do?

Skip, I defended you at first, but you are seriously showing that you are insecure. I kept telling you to STOP MAKING THESE THREADS. You ignored me. Instead, made another one, and continue to go back and forth with these guys on here, skip.....DIDN'T I ALREADY TELL YOU WHAT THE HELL THEY WERE GOING TO DO? Didn't I tell you, no one was listening?
Hell skip....the whole point and purpose of your thread is gone!! If I was an AFC and THOUGHT you were experienced, I damn sure don't think so anymore because of your character in dealing with other guys. If you are sooooo right skip, why in the hell do you care what mr. elor thinks? Why are you not ignoring him? Why do you feel the need to reply to him? Eventually, other guys on the thread will tell him to shut the hell up, it's when you begin to argue with him that it makes you look insecure, with a lack of character and self-control.......which makes me doubt EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING YOU SAID about you being a don juan. Again, STOP MAKING THESE THREADS.

Mr. Elor, you said you are not claiming to be an experienced don juan, which is basically you covering your azz early for someone calling you out on your bullshyt like they are doing skip over here. It's the old, "Hey, I'm new, so if I make a mistake, you have to forgive me." Mr. Elor, if you are not experienced, why are YOU WASTING TIME, responding to skip? Since you are so inexperienced, why are you not READING POSTS OF QUALITY POSTERS FROM THE PAST, and going out and applying it and improving your life? You've already admitted you are not where you want to be, why are you wasting time on this thread when you should be bettering yourself?

GUYS, GROW THE FVCK UP. This forum has so much potential to be a whole hell of a lot better, the quality guys would feel better posting, but no one has time to post on a site full of dumb shyt like this.

Bottom line. Improve the areas you need improving in, stop posting so damn much, and go out and improve your life to the fullest. THENNNNNNNNN...come and post something where now, you can talk about your life's experiences not the obvious "textbook crap" the don juan bible says.

DJF

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
djf - i got a short temper AND i have all this free time at work that i just kept goin and goin and goin, its esp annoying and ****ed up when someone calls u a fake, esp for no reason

lets get back to talking about the actual THREAD instead of ME