Guys who approach girls- DONT FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Sure you did...sure you did!

And Dr Beard single handedly took on a load of police whilst doing a chick over a car.
LMFAO!!!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
from all the approach journals i see here, i dont see guys EVER askin the girls for their # - mr elor u dont add a single thing to this forum except for flaming, sarcasm, and occasional questions

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Haha, yeah good one, great thread.

"Hey guys, here's a concept that's gonna change the world. Wait for it, you just won't believe it..... ASK FOR THEIR NUMBER!"

Pure simplistic brilliance :rolleyes:

I'm surprised asking for a woman's number has never been mentioned before...
Yo man, as much as I don't agree with how skip is handling the criticism, he is right. You aren't adding anything to the thread, I'm not saying you should stop posting, but continuing to argue with him isn't being a DJ man, whether he's lying or not, who cares, he is still giving advice, and that's what matters.

Finally, he's also right on the point that alot of guys DON'T ask for girls numbers. And I've seen it done countless times and even done it myself in my older days. The fact of the matter is, many guys have these limiting beliefs that they can't get a woman's number without using X amount of techniques and establishing a certain percent of rapport and making sure to get all there NLP based patterns before they ask a girl for her number. He's 100% right, you have nothing to lose, at least ASK for it.

And skip bro, why argue with people just because they don't believe you? You shouldn't be self conscious and could care less what others think man, but thats just my opinion.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
mr elor - WTF

i looked at all the threads uve made, and u seem like the kind of guy whos had very little success with women - maybe u should take some advice from someone like me, in fact from 1 of ur threads, it seems liek ur sometimes scared to approach girls so MY advice should be REALLY useful to U especially - instead of being a jealous AFC, y dont u learn from the successes of guys who r good with girls and maybe ull b good too

mr elor - u seem like a typical guy whos got no game with girls whos on this site lookin for advice,.....cuz if u werent lookin at it, ud be giving it LIKE ME, so i suggest u stfu with ur flaming on good advice cuz u got no credibility to say ANYTHING to me

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
its hard for me not to argue cuz thats hwo my personality is, i wont hold shyt in no matter wat.

mr elor ur a flamer cuz u call me fake, ur a sarcastic prick (who also jsut admitted that ur in no position to give advice, confirming ur a loser with girls), and if u notice, besides U and that other brit Jariel, NO ONE has given me negative feedback czu these guys understand wat i mean and they take the advice for wat its worth. did u notice how the advice i posted in this thread mite possible be INSPIRATIONAL???

wats UR response to all advice that i give? "he brags, hes got a big ego, hes fake"

yea thats constructive critisizm on ur part dummy

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
u purposely posted on my good threads the same shyt despite the fact taht no one asked u to post!!!! how many timse r u gonna call me fake and say i brag b4 it gets old for u???

success does not equal bragging, but i can see how coming off to someone like u ud think its bragging

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
its hard for me not to argue cuz thats hwo my personality is, i wont hold shyt in no matter wat.

mr elor ur a flamer cuz u call me fake, ur a sarcastic prick (who also jsut admitted that ur in no position to give advice, confirming ur a loser with girls), and if u notice, besides U and that other brit Jariel, NO ONE has given me negative feedback czu these guys understand wat i mean and they take the advice for wat its worth. did u notice how the advice i posted in this thread mite possible be INSPIRATIONAL???

wats UR response to all advice that i give? "he brags, hes got a big ego, hes fake"

yea thats constructive critisizm on ur part dummy
See, you gotta learn how to control your emotions man, otherwise you are limiting yourself, you might not realize it now, but give it a few years, and you will realize that if you can't control your emotions, and your emotions control you, you aren't getting the best of life. I'm just like you man, I know where you're coming from, I hated when people would call me something or call me a liar or anything like that, but you need to adopt that mindset that your un self conscious and you could care less. I guarantee you man you will have even MORE success with women (cuz I trust that you do have success as it is now), its just a method of training your emotions. Believe me man, its a great feeling to be able to contain your emotions when you need to and able to unleash your emotions when you want.

Mr Elor, yea man I understand that sometimes others peoples attitudes get you upset and sh*t, but every second of your life you should be seeking to improve yourself in anyway. A bad habit is defined as something you do and have nothing to show after the process is done. Think about it man, after you type these posts, what do you get from it? Nothing but an argument back. You could be spending this time, out there meeting women, or if you aren't prepared for that, reading the DJ bible. Also, don't worry about what other people think of you, you were already man enough to admit that you aren't on the same level of successs as everyone here, I'm not as good as other DJs up here either bro. What we gotta do man, is let go of all the frustrations and whatnot, and instead seek to learn a lesson from everyone possible. I know it sounds corny at first, but I guarantee you man, once you get past all the negative emotions and just enjoy life, you will see that you don't need to have openers, and negs, and techniques and all the other BS people push on you, and you will be able to be yourself and still pull women cuz you will be an authentic Don Juan, you will command respect without even MEANING to, and more importantly, you won't have to put on some ridiculous persona.

Just my two cents, take it or leave it, either way, I just wanna see both of you guys succeed, because when other people succeed and they come back on these boards and post, we all get to grow, that's what a communities about ya dig?

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
pooparu's right, and I've been acting quite childish.

Alright skip, I think I've been a bit unnecessarily harsh. Arguing like this is going to do any good. Your posts are doing more good than harm so I guess I should get off your back about it.

TBH you're right, I should spend more time working on my 'game' than pointless arguing so that's what I'm goona do.
See man that's how you do it, right now it might seem like a defeat, but once you get past all your limiting belieffs and all and you look back on days like this you're gonna be able to say, "Wow, this is when I really started to get things and really start to become a don juan". Its gonna be a good feeling man, and I'm with you for the ride. I know I probably sound like a school teacher or some sh*t, but trust me man, you're gonna love the feeling of walking into a room, making friends with everyone, having the women adore you, being able to have the guys cool with you, and all because you're able to be confident, and a real man. That's not something most people can do man, and now you're taking the steps (just like I am), to become one of those people, you should be real excited bro.

Anyway, I'm sorta derailing the thread, so back on topic now, later guys.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
pooparu - ur 100% right about everything u just said

especially the part where u said my emotions make me succeed less with girls - SO TRUE

theres been countless girls that ive went off on after they did somethin that i deemed ****ed up, if i kept my cool i prob coulda fuvcked even more girls

ill take ur advice!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Actually I think you'll find Jariel is one of the well respected members on here, not because hes posting redundant material or dodgy posts, but simply because he isn't trying to show off in any capacity.
Thanks. I encourage anyone to look back at my older posts and see my fvck ups, AFC questions and down periods. Plus when I give advice, I often offer the wisdom of my failures, because I am not and never was perfect and I have learned through experience that nothing you read on here happens perfectly.

I tried a lot of the textbook advice Skip has given long before Skip rewrote it in his own words. It looked good in writing, but it didn't work in reality. Plus I honestly don't buy those field reports and examples.

The impression I get from Skip's posts (and also DonJuanbyNature, Ethnomologist and others I suspect to be the same person) is they are educated and well read and have developed some very logical theories, but they don't have any experience. Until they start dropping the theory and learning from experience they are just promoting a keyboard jockey fantasy world.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip isn't Ethnomologist. Part of my training for my day job included 12 weeks of writing and speech analysis for indentification.

Of course, that is the ONLY part of your post that I don't agree with vehemenently.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
pet peeve - people accusing me of things that arent true, especailly

1)me "being" donjuanbynature (whos my PUA friend) and ethomolist? (never even heard of him

2)called a KJB with no experience despite the fact that all the advice i give is BASED on experience and not theory

pet peeve when people ramble shyt about me that is as far from the truth as possible like this guy is doing

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
that last paragraph just made u look like a complete tool just to let u kno - DUMBFVCK, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE AND EXPERIENCE ONLY!!!!!
Now I am CONVINCED you are Black_Italian!!!

Why? Not only do you share all the same characteristics and made some of the similar errors, but look for the highlighted word in these posts...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=103720

Black_Italian said:
What kind of a question is this Tools posting all day today. Why do all the tools come out at once?.

Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron

Ninja Out

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Skip isn't Ethnomologist. Part of my training for my day job included 12 weeks of writing and speech analysis for indentification.
Yes you are right. My mistake there, but I think I have him sussed now. :)

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a skip supporter because I can tell he speaks from experience.

And any of you who actually do ANYTHING with girls would find out the same.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
obv guys who have real experience kno their shyt and dont even waste time flaming on other peoples threads, so back the fck off JARIEL
I'm not flaming. I hate flaming! But it bothers me when trolls end up screwing up this forum and causing a lot of hassle for impressionable new users with false advice!

That's the only reason I have picked up on this matter.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip's advice is bad, and bad for this site. His outbursts and personal insults a sign of poor character.

noobies will read that bad advice and maybe believe or try it. Bad news.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
false advice? ok dont use it then and dont b good with bvtches the rest of ur life.....ur pushin 30, lemme ask, how many girls u been with?

so rocky mtn, besides saying my advice is bad like a typiical idiot, u wanna tell me WHY u think its bad?

tool is a common word for moron - would u rather i just call u that?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
hey mr elor, i want u to notice somethin:

jariel hasnt disagreed with a SINGLE peice fo advice ive given. The only responses i get from him is calling me fake, calling me KJB, ect.....he hasnt actually put in any criticism on my advice. NOT ONCE

now do u see why im calling it flaming?

every single thread he replies to, he doesnt say "hey skip i disagree with u because,.....", instead he says "u kjb, u fake! i get field experience!!!"

elor, u feelin me on wat i mean?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Sure you did...sure you did!

And Dr Beard single handedly took on a load of police whilst doing a chick over a car.

here's his 1st reply to my thread, a thread where all i was doing was giving a sound bit of advice to everyone

good ****in god, hes a 30 year old man pickin on a 21 year old like a TOOL