Guys who approach girls- DONT FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
This is a pretty obvious thing im gonna say here, yet no one (at least not those who post approach journals) seem to follow it:

ALWAYS ASK FOR THE NUMBER!!!

Look at it this way - you've already conquered your fear and approached the girl, and even talked to her a lil bit.......yet you still eject - WHY? UR NEVER GONNA SEE THIS GIRL AGAIN!!! you have absolutely NOTHING to lose by ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS askin the girl for her cell # before u eject.

U may think u dont have rapport or the girl is not interested, but so the **** what??? still just ask for ur #, DONT reject urself, let HER reject u!!!!

The following has actually happened to me - My friend and I came to eat at a restaurant, the hostess was really cute, so we asked to see the menu b4 eating there cuz we never been there b4.......we looked, didnt like anythign we saw, and as I was handing the menu back, the girl said "so, table for 2?"
And I said "nah we're not gonna eat here but hey gimme ur # ill call u"

SHE GAVE ME THE GODDAMN #!!! imagine that - 0 rapport, 0 convo, and i got her # (we then introduced ourselves and talked for a minute after she gave me her #)

we ended up going on a date where we kissed alot, but back then i had AFC'sh tendencies and after date 1 i musta blew it cuz she "got back with her ex"

i COULD have not asked for her #, but wtf i wasnt ever gonna see her again, so I just went for it.

Let that example be a lesson to all u guys who approach girls - ALWAYS ASK FOR HER PHONE # BEFORE YOU PART WAYS NO MATTER HOW THE PICKUP IS GOING

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f*ck asking for the number, just SBAP AND PYCO

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
The following has actually happened to me - My friend and I came to eat at a restaurant, the hostess was really cute, so we asked to see the menu b4 eating there cuz we never been there b4.......we looked, didnt like anythign we saw, and as I was handing the menu back, the girl said "so, table for 2?"
And I said "nah we're not gonna eat here but hey gimme ur # ill call u"

SHE GAVE ME THE GODDAMN #!!! imagine that - 0 rapport, 0 convo, and i got her # (we then introduced ourselves and talked for a minute after she gave me her #)
Sure you did...sure you did!

And Dr Beard single handedly took on a load of police whilst doing a chick over a car.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
waitresses are payed to be polite, she might even of given you the restaurant number!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen skips picture, he's not that ugly.

You guys really have a hard time seeing it from the females perspective. It's not that hard, you won't lose your **** relax.

If a alright looking clean looking chick came up to you and was interested I doubt you wouldn't give your number if you didn't have the right "rapport".

This is how I can tell skip actually does get out there. You KBJ thinking and analyzing a bunch of **** about what's she's thinking.. when really she is just looking at how hot you are. That's all she can tell from a first impression anyways. It's not like you've been friends for a long time and she can develop a crush and feel attraction. She just sees you, goes "Alright this guy looks good enough." and gives the number. You KBJ just think too much into it, just stop being ugly and grab your balls.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Doggystyle said:
waitresses are payed to be polite, she might even of given you the restaurant number!
she gave me her cell # and we went on a date - read it right my man

and as for Jariel's comment, well ive learned to accept that all the biggest flames are from the UK

Reaction score
This is a good thread. But, should we play number's games on this, and start doing this with HB's 3 and up? Even people passing by on the street? Would we say, hey girl, write your number here? Or hey girl, dont walk out on me like that (as she passes by) write your number here?

Reaction score
sup man

skip2mylou781 said:
she gave me her cell # and we went on a date - read it right my man

and as for Jariel's comment, well ive learned to accept that all the biggest flames are from the UK
Whats up skip...

I will ask a girl for her number EVEN IF I DONT LIKE HER, just for the sake of asking :) Cause its PART OF MY NATURE now ;)

Reaction score
I commit to ask at least one girl a day that I come across for their number, and each day, one further girl than the previous day.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
lol i dont care if hes respected mr elor (another UK citizen btw), the fact is all he ever does is FLAME and doesnt actually give advice - its not an accomplishment to be respected by fellow losers

i on the other hand seem to be respected by guys who r good with girls, as they seem to respond positive to my threads, while the same 3 or 4 losers always flame

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip actually knows what he's talking about.

It's easy to tell the KBJ from the guys who go out. You can tell even from the way they type, the experience they have.

The guys that usually come up with messed up theories that are all complicated and with amazing structured paragraphs and **** are KBJ.

The guys that come on here with bad grammer, but talk about their experiences that actually happen in the real world are guys that go out. Usually their advice is unrealisticly simplified, but it's usually without bull****. These guys usually don't look weird either.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Skip actually knows what he's talking about.

It's easy to tell the KBJ from the guys who go out. You can tell even from the way they type, the experience they have.

The guys that usually come up with messed up theories that are all complicated and with amazing structured paragraphs and **** are KBJ.

The guys that come on here with bad grammer, but talk about their experiences that actually happen in the real world are guys that go out. Usually their advice is unrealisticly simplified, but it's usually without bull****. These guys usually don't look weird either.

Thats quite the stereotype you've got there Bv. So you're saying if I have bad grammar I am a player, and if i have good grammar, I'm a keyboard jockey. Well sir, if thats the case, I'd rather be a keyboard jockey. I'd much rather live life knowing I'm smart and intellectual, than a dumba$$ that can't speak intellegently.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People who post with bad spelling, and ghetto-bonics are just morons, they may be good with women or not. Same thing with people who can form sentences and paragraphs in proper English. they may be good or bad with women, at least they don't come across as morons.

There seems to be a whole lot of obvious yet lame crap posted by skip2mylew, then to call others KBJ is just a little hypocritical.

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
Actually Skip2mylou is right. Jariel brags about how good looking he is and how he used to be a male model. He also talks about how cold approaches are bad and you should only talk to people in your social circle.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
personally, i dont care wat any of u losers who r flaming r thinking - im just here to give advice to those who want it/need it.....if u dont like it then fvck off and go fvck some chicks

Reaction score
Well skip, I guess I'll commit on this post as well, lol, the fifth one in 2 days, lol.

Yeah, the premise is :"What do I have to lose by asking for her number?" That's a great premise, but actually you DO have something to lose.

TIME.

I am not against getting girl's numbers, I am against walking up to chicks, saying a few words, and grabbing her number. The fact is, about 75% of chicks do this right now. There is no difficutly in getting a girl's number. There is no separation. I hang with a chick, that literally, gives her number out to any guy who asks for it. They do it for the attention. Not all, but most of them.

Getting a number, isn't an accomplishment nor a progression to sex. What you want to do on the encounter, is get her to LUST AFTER YOU. Get her aroused to the point, where you literally HAVE TO END THE CONVERSATION, because she won't, and NOWWWWW.....give her YOUR NUMBER, and also you can grab hers. I usually love to give her my number and tell her when to call, they always follow through, because they are wanting me currently.

A girl wants to feel like SHE IS SEDUCING YOU, not you seducing her. Two summers ago skip, I kid you not buddy, I created something called the, "Player List." Where I would go out and grab girl's numbers after talking to them for like 2 minutes. No rapport, no lust, no attraction, no nothing. I went out and got about 60 numbers, called them all, and the ALLLL flaked. Every single, god damn one of them.

So I learned, that it's not the phone number that you fvck, it's the girl. Get HER LUSTING after you to the point where now you give her your number as a reward or treat, you also get hers "just as a side thing" but she's the one doing the chasing, because I TELL HER when to call, and she always does about 80% of the time.

But skip, keep grabbing the pvssy bro!

DJF

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
0/60?? wow i hope no one whos doing cold approaching sees that cuz that mtie discourage them - but i see wat ur saying definitely, but i see guys here with their approach journals and they say how they talk to a girl for 10 minuets and then eject without gettin her # and i feel thats TOTALLY RIDICULOUSLY LAME, hence i thought id remind everyone who does approaching that its better to ask for the # in the end than not ask for it - u waste 3 seconds saying "gimme ur #" and u increase ur chances of gettin some from 0% (cuz ull never see or hear from her again) to X% (better than 0)