Green Tea, and Cheese

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo...

Was wondering what kind of Green Tea you all drink? Bout to go the market, and was wondering if you guys who drink it in bulk, make it yourself, or know of a good premade one?

Also what kind of cheeses do you guys eat? Whats the healthiest, Company, type, etc...?

Thanks

SuaveOn'
-DarkLight-

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the extract pills because the actual drink stains my teeth very badly (and I hate the taste).

as for cheese, I get the fullfat stuff. people should be eating cheese for the fat, much like eggs.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're goning to buy green tea you should go to a chinese store/restaruant or hit up the china town in your area. The green tea there is good and it's going to be way cheaper then anything you find in a super market (usually a dollar or two will buy you 100-200 bags)

If you want to buy like a pre made green ice tea, you can really take your pic. The diet ones actually don't taste too bad.

No help on my part for the cheese though sorry

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tetley Green Tea with jasmine or this japanese brand that I cannot read. Try to avoid thirdworld contries other than shri lanka(sp), you'd be suprised how many still use DDT =(

Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Yo...

Was wondering what kind of Green Tea you all drink? Bout to go the market, and was wondering if you guys who drink it in bulk, make it yourself, or know of a good premade one?

Also what kind of cheeses do you guys eat? Whats the healthiest, Company, type, etc...?

Thanks

SuaveOn'
-DarkLight-
Sometimes, I put my cheese IN the tea!

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... Wouldn't doubt it.

Anyways... thx for the responses.
I'll check out making some G.Tea in bulk.
Can get pricey otherwise.

Also... Warboss, what company extract pill do you use?
I've heard mention of lean green, here and there, any opinion?

Thx.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever you do, DO NOT buy premade iced tea..

seriously, that stuff is typical overprocessed soft drink junk.. Except for maybe like HonesTea or something..

If you like drinking it, plenty of major tea brands make green tea nowdays.. Just taste and see what you like.

Reaction score
Egoist said:
whatever you do, DO NOT buy premade iced tea..

seriously, that stuff is typical overprocessed soft drink junk.. Except for maybe like HonesTea or something..

If you like drinking it, plenty of major tea brands make green tea nowdays.. Just taste and see what you like.
Yea. Didn't everyone know that? It's a little better than coke because of the green tea extract. Otherwise its sugar, caffeine and some water.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still put sugar in the blends that you make though, right?

dirtysanchez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take the NOW green tea extract, much easier than drinking 5 cups+ of green tea per day.

I eat cottage cheese and colby cheese (similar to cheddar). Like WA said go for the full fat stuff, the low fat cheeses contain heaps of additives.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love green tea so hard. Over here I go for tesco finest green tea everytime! Ahem, anyway you cna get it in leaf but if you're going to do it that way get a propper chinese teapot (look kinda flatterned) so that it stops you getting lots of bit in your cup. Or use a strainer.

All this talk has make me wet, I'm going to go brew me a cup.

Tantrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I m waht you could call a tea freak! I tried like 50 different green teas and even gave them numbers fomr 5 to 1! Best teas who are also cheap are first of all free leaves ! never buy it in this bags they are awful! 2. Quality and prive are good Sencha a japanese tea, Pai Mu Tan a white tea, bancha, Genmaicha!
Japanes tea to cook with 70 degree of water about 1.5-2 minutes! Chinesee tea 2-3 minutes! Never give sugar lemon or somthing else in you tea! Don t drink aromated teas they dont have the typical taste! And always remebr one a good green tea never taste really bitter if it does you have let him cook too much!
So enjoy!

Green tea is protecting you against cancer, helps you look younger for a longer time, is the only thing that helps you to loose Strotium 90, is good for you teeth....!

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on...

You guys got a recipe, for making bulk? Like 2 liters or something?
How much weight in leaves, how long cooking, etc...?

Thx.

P.S. I'll check out that colby cheese. Just ran outta cheddar. Is it supposed to be less fattening/healthier?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lipton Green Tea, Lemon Ginseng variety - the lemon makes it tolerable with no sweetener. Boil water, remove from heat, add tea, wait 10 minutes.

As for cheese, many bodybuilders like Feta, because a little bit gives a lot of flavor. It's good in omelets and spinach salad.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tantrice said:
I m waht you could call a tea freak! I tried like 50 different green teas and even gave them numbers fomr 5 to 1! Best teas who are also cheap are first of all free leaves ! never buy it in this bags they are awful! 2. Quality and prive are good Sencha a japanese tea, Pai Mu Tan a white tea, bancha, Genmaicha!
Japanes tea to cook with 70 degree of water about 1.5-2 minutes! Chinesee tea 2-3 minutes! Never give sugar lemon or somthing else in you tea! Don t drink aromated teas they dont have the typical taste! And always remebr one a good green tea never taste really bitter if it does you have let him cook too much!
So enjoy!

Green tea is protecting you against cancer, helps you look younger for a longer time, is the only thing that helps you to loose Strotium 90, is good for you teeth....!
lol, ok, I guess I don't like green tea THAT hard then! You sir are indeed ultimate tea freak. I bow down to you :)

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
P.S. I'll check out that colby cheese. Just ran outta cheddar. Is it supposed to be less fattening/healthier?
Cheese is neither fattening nor unhealthy, the overall diet/lifestyle is.

I like most types of cheese, I have a nice slab of double gloucester twice a day with my beef or steak.

Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Yo...

Thanks

SuaveOn'
-DarkLight-
Get Japanese/ Chinese green tea it helps you burn fat and very healthy. Cheese wise my favorite is American cuz it doesn't have a strong taste.

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
I normaly get the Tazo green tea. Expensive being $4 for 20 bags, but its the only kind I've tried and liked. Except for whatever they use at the Japanese steakhouses around here. I should go into one of those places and ask if they would sell bags or tell me where to buy them.

Cheese? Since I stopped drinking milk three weeks ago, I feel sick when eating heavy amount of dairy. Just eat what you like, sparingly.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word up!

Any of you guys take Green Tea Extract Pills?
If so... what kind/company?

Notice the benefits?

SuaveOn'
-DarkLight-