Got my ass in a LTR.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsTheAttitude said:
What is the procedure of getting checked for STDs? Blood test, what else? And around how much would it cost.
Blood drawn (single syringe), and urine.

In Australia, it costs A$40, but this is completely covered by Medicare, so you just hand over your Medicare card no cash. I think you may actually have to pay in the US, though.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't know about elsewhere, but you can get free testing here in NM for just about anything (STD - wise) at low-income clinics. I had to take that walk of shame when my ex cheated on me. Thank God I didn't have anything.

Just tell them you'd like to be tested for STDs. They'll know what to do, and ask you about your exposure. If you do come back with anything, they'll require that you notify all of your past sexual partners, so that THEY can be tested.

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsTheAttitude said:
Well, I decided not to get her checked, and don't think she has anything.

I screwed her this morning.
Or was it that she wanted to **** now and you didn't want to wait?

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, we were talking online the night before. She told me we're not going to have sex this morning, and said she was serious. Well, i said "Alright, whatever." I was tired so i went to bed.

Then, i went, got us both naked, and did it.

I lost my v-card.

Reaction score
why are you having plans having an LTR with a girl if you just lost your virginity and are completely inexperienced? You know that you aren't going to marry this girl, right? You know that committing to a LTR (by the way, how can you call it an LTR if you haven't even dated her for lets say a year? ) means that you are limiting yourself at 18 to just ONE girl - which is your own way of saying that you do not have enough game to meet new girls, and feel "safe" having just this one, thus your committment is not really a genuine one, but just a display of laziness on your part.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is to the orginal topic starter!

Dude, this girl is just a s**t most likely. Your saying you love her already? LOL, I have been in this situation and it turns out bad. Im all for LTR's but I can see this is just some immature girl who thinks she loves you.

If shes already been with 8 dudes at 18 this should tell you something. I went out with a girl just like this, as soon as a better guy comes along she will drop you quick. Thats just how girls like this are, its just fun for them. You think you know her but you don't,lol.....girls can be mean when they decide they dont like you anymore.

Easy come easy go man, people don't fall in love overnight. Just be careful and dont get your heart broken. Good luck though, those are just my thoughts :)

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you enjoyed your first time. :cool:

I am hoping you used a condom, though. She is a high risk person.

EDIT: By the way, the OP never said he was "in love", he just said it was a potential LTR, and that she said she loved him.

Last edited:

Little Italy

Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats on losing your v-card, but i wouldn't by any means call this a long term relationship, you just met her recently (if i'm correct), and i, personally, don't throw the word "love" in a relationship until it's pretty deep in it (which never really happens to me lmao) i'm glad that you like her a lot, i just don't want to see you get sad or disappointed if she leaves you (not saying that she will, but you can never say it won't) just don't get to attached is really the only advice i could give

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for taking time to read and actually understand what i'm saying, Captain.

She claimed that most of the guys she did were virgins. I saw pictures of her ex-boyfriends, and they looked extremely AFC and pathetic. Lol.

Anyway, I thrusted her a few times without a condom, then wore 1 to complete the rest. ~_~

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep your head above the waters. Whatever it is she's saying to you, she probably said the same thing to those other 7 guys.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
Just keep your head above the waters. Whatever it is she's saying to you, she probably said the same thing to those other 7 guys.
I'm just enjoying the way things are now, not really getting emotional anymore. Whatever happens, i don't think i would be the one hurt. :up: