Going to the mall alone

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a wingman so Im wondering if it would be a good or bad idea to go to the mall alone to pick up HB's. I'm new at this.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think not having a wing will decrease your chance of a successful approach? If you REALLY want something, try every way to attain that goal, then draw conclusions based on the mistakes you make. Don't be lazy and justify your inaction.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive never personally picked up chicks at the mall just bc i never go to the mall and when i do go i just do what im going to do and get out bc i hate the mall. but you dont need a wingman to pick up chicks anywhere. Girls arent going to reject you or be like "sorry, you dont have a wingman so im going to ignore you"

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guy, do not go to the mall without at least one or two, or maybe four guys!

Matter-of-fact, dont even go and take a piss without them by you.

Matter-of-fact, do not even think about going into a gym without a lot of guys around you...

Does this sound stupid?

Women are still simple....HUMANS....once again, HUMANS.....whether you are with yourself, your dog, or five hundred people.

But, I guess you guys dont want to believe that...so keep doing some techniques.

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eater,

When was the last time you posted a field report?

Allan

redCobra1

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude..I go to the mall alone A LOT...ive had fun with and without a wingman...YOU make the fun remember? not your wingman,not the guy across the way,not the girls,YOU. Just get out there and have fun...and dont let it bother you when they ask where your friends are..just tell them that your going to meet up with your friends later. Imagine yourself surrounded by a group of girls...ive had 3 on bolth arms walking around the mall!!! and afterwards one of them bought me icecream. ENJOY yourself, be the lead man and the envy of all wusses!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Well, before I begin, let me stress to you, I am not here for a flame war, so.....I will answer and that will be that.

I dont post field reports, who am I trying to impress, you, Pook, the guy that made this thread, diablo?

The fact of the matter is, like I just told the guy in the other thread, this site is a scam. It is just a place for misfits to come, and cry and moan, and finally find some place where they fit in, and they get addicted to this site.

If we understood, UNDERSTOOD, that women were not chemistry or geometry projects, then we would not even be here, or...like me, you would be here to try and get all these newbies to understand that.

But, like you allen, I guess you want to keep trying different techinques and posting field reports trying to impress people in the real world and on sosuave, which honestly, is a waste of time.

Bootcamps are a waste of time. Writing field reports are a waste of time. This website is a waste of time.

The mods on this site, will not tell you how people really, and I mean REALLY , get laid, becasue they want you to come back here, to make this site a popular place.

So, keep going and typing your field reports, what would it mean anyway? You want advice from a newbie that you should stand up more firmer, or speak with a deeper tone, or walk like a pimp, put your energy into your career and making money. Women are simple. Sorry to bust your bubble, I know you thought they were difficult, but we, make life difficult.

PVSSY EATER OUT

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Bootcamps are a waste of time. Writing field reports are a waste of time. This website is a waste of time."

--so why have you posted 575 times on this board if you consider the board to be a waste of time? This makes you are a bigger fool than the people you criticize.

"The mods on this site, will not tell you how people really, and I mean REALLY , get laid"

--the moderators are here to moderate, not to tell us 'how to really get laid.'

"Women are simple."

--fair enough, but approach anxiety is real, and rampant. If it takes reading and posting on this board to overcome this anxiety, why would that make you upset? That's like saying overcoming alcoholism is simple: 'just quit!'

You reek of a holier than thou attitude, which makes you a bigger attention hor than anyone else on the board you criticize. If you're going to post, offer something of substance, rather than dropping hundreds of egomaniacal, dumbazz posts about how you know better.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Allen first of all, calm down, we are on the internet.........

Do you want to know why, there is this anxiety that you are talking about? Because this site is trying to place a technique or stragety on something, where, there is not stragety! There is no technique! I am not posting to get someones attention, I am trying to help you guys here......women are normal human beings. We have been fooled by our childhood, t.v., this site, and everything, that they are not, and we should have to work up to get them or something, I mean come on, you got friends that are guys right? Did you learn a technique to get guy friends? Why do we need a technique to get women? Do dogs need techniques? I got to go right now, I have been saying that for the last twenty minutes, I will come back here this week sometime and help you guys, but in the meantime, just think about what I am saying to you, would you really try to impress your mother? You brother? A fellow classmate or person you have known for a while? Why, because you know that they are human, normal, so there is no need to try and impress them or whatever...women sleep and shyt more that we do my friend.......I ll be back.

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eater,

I'm glad you clarified matters. I agree with your most recent post--but with all due respect, saying that people are just people really doesn't get us anywhere. Let's face it, women have been analyzing, overanalyzing and hyper analyzing every aspect of the dating game for eons. Isn't it high time that men at least attempt to make some sense of how they (women) approach the dating game?

Also, despite your numerous objections, you need to put your money where your mouth is. Give us a field report which shows us how your own approach or approaches is/are superior to whatever techniques you think are being offered here. Any tangible evidence, or even creative story telling, will aid your cause. Otherwise, you are left in an indefensible position: 'I know better because I don't sweat it.'

Of course, you are going to draw interest from those who want a description of how your 'sweat free' attitude yields results.

When this request for information and clarification reaches your ears however, you retreat and claim that the board sucks!

Again, I have no intention of engaging in a flame war, but any reasonable person is going to want you to offer a description of your approaches if you claim a position of superiority in relation to a board where, coincidentally, you've posted nearly 600 times.

Last edited:

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Emperiorjack
I don't have a wingman so Im wondering if it would be a good or bad idea to go to the mall alone to pick up HB's. I'm new at this.
Read the Bible.

The basics are that you are a DJ, you are the MAN, you do what you like, whenever you want to do it. Going to the mall alone is fine, if you want to do it.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
allen field reports say nothing my friend. This is what I want you to think about...then reply to me.

You said women play games too, right, and we need to be up so we can compete.....okay.....

think about the guy you know, who all the girls seem to be attracted to.......just think real hard and reply back, but why do you think they want him so bad? Why do they feel so "at home" when around him? Reply back.........but think really hard first.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey dudes, personally i find it difficult when i go alone because most HBs are with a friend or two so that makes it much harder. If a girl is on her own then of course thats easier. When i have a wingman or two, its much better. But then again im not really good at cold pickups but 2morrow im out for a cold pickup day, ill try to post a field report hahahaah :D

peace

muttley

LegalSeduction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by muttley
hey dudes, personally i find it difficult when i go alone because most HBs are with a friend or two so that makes it much harder. If a girl is on her own then of course thats easier. When i have a wingman or two, its much better. But then again im not really good at cold pickups but 2morrow im out for a cold pickup day, ill try to post a field report hahahaah :D

peace

muttley
i'm looking forward to hearing how it goes

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok like i said , i tryed to make today a coldpick up day. Went out in my mind to approach as many girls as possible.
I couldnt really find many girls to approach even though i did get eye contact / looked at by a few chicks. Some were in groups and some with friends ( female and male ) so i basically didnt go there.

Anway i wanted to approach at least 5 chicks and see whats up. I approached a grand total of ONE lol. I know cold pickups are not my thing but hey i had to try right :D

any how this is how it went.

target: hb7, great body, tall, ok face, brunette

field report:

i walk out of shoppin centre exit, and wait at the road to cross over, target is on the other side about 10ft away crossing in opposite direction.

i looked at her and tryed to get eye contact. She was smokin a cig and she waited outside to finish it. Good chance to make a move :D

i walk up to her and...

convo:

muttley: Are you here to do some shoppin?
hb7: er... sorry
muttley: are ya out to do some shoppin?
hb7: nopes, am not
muttley: heh ok, so are you single then?
hb7: no im not, *gives a little smirk/smile*
muttley: so you got a boyfrend then
hb7: yeah i do
muttley: well u can have another one :p
hb7: haha no its ok *lil smirk/smile*
muttley: oh alright then, bye
*muttley escapes*

hmm i kinda know where i went wrong, but im open to suggestion.
Di-sect that for me men...ill do some more cold pickups 2morow

peace

muttley

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont post field reports, who am I trying to impress, you, Pook, the guy that made this thread, diablo?
There are several purposes of field reports. Some include letting the rest of the community know what worked for you and what didn't, allowing you to keep a record of your improvement, and serve as motivation for both yourself and others. Not just to impress people on some internet site.

The fact of the matter is, like I just told the guy in the other thread, this site is a scam. It is just a place for misfits to come, and cry and moan, and finally find some place where they fit in, and they get addicted to this site.
The fact that most people find this site due to their having relationship difficulties (or no relationship at all) comes with the territory. Yes, several people who come here are unhappy with their current state of affairs - which is why they came here to begin with. To dictionary.com, a "scam" is a fraudulent business scheme. Please explain in detail how you justify a free internet message board as being this.

But, like you allen, I guess you want to keep trying different techinques and posting field reports trying to impress people in the real world and on sosuave, which honestly, is a waste of time.
Once again you make the error of assuming that the sole reason of posting a field report is to impress others. Check my comment above as to what it's really about.
Bootcamps are a waste of time. Writing field reports are a waste of time. This website is a waste of time.
Tell that to the people who it's worked for - a list that includes myself as well as many others. If you'd done the boot camp, then said it was crap then I'd respect your opinion. I wouldn't necessarily like it, but I would respect it. However, you haven't done it, so your opinion isn't worth the space it takes on my computer screen. If this website is such a waste of time there's really no sense in you coming back now is there?

The mods on this site, will not tell you how people really, and I mean REALLY , get laid, becasue they want you to come back here, to make this site a popular place.
You're right, since with every 50 new members I get a 200% raise. :rolleyes: