Giving a girl compliments............gone wrong.

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
Why? Because I was tired of being a biotch!!

"Your purse doesn't match....blah, blah.........she'll remember me"
So boring, have some fvcking guts, your not going to die, life goes on.

I'm tired of seeing chumps getting played, they deserve to feel what they do to guys. Maybe thats why im so harsh, becuase i used to be a biocth, and now i don't want to take any crap from them, especially the 10s. Today what some would consider a 10 looked at me put her whiteboard, marker, and eraser out to hand it to me, so i would put it back in the box for her. I looked at her, looked at the board, then back at her with a face of disgust. She said, Are you serious, I just turned my back to her.

Don't believe me fine. I don't care. It is what it is, life will go on weather you believe me or not, DOESN'T MATTER.
If you guys don't like me, then Fvck you, who am i trying to impress?

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girl actually tried to tool you like that? Wow. I found your insult to be hilarious though.

Reaction score
Calm down dude. We're laughing with you not at you. Thats some funny ****.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
^LOL i don't know about you but I'm laughing AT him

Furious Styles

Reaction score
I just joined the forums, and this is the first post I open up :D

I can see where your coming from man, you used to be a chump, most of us were.
Now you've got "game" and your gonna try some DJ skills. Dude, that neg you attempted was taken to far. To tell you the truth it was lame. A good neg is somewhere between a compliment and an insult... What you said was definetly taken as an insult.

Your doing what most guys do when they find out what they've been doing all along has gotten them NOWHERE. Your being an ******* and that's not gonna help your game. You could have busted on her about her clothes being the same as another chick or something less "harsh" It's good that your trying things man but I don't believe what you did is gonna get you anywhere bro.

-Furious

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if u say that too a girl ur a god dam idiot. Girls spend hours on their looks telling them that makes them feel like ****.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this made me squirm in my seat lol

i dont really think insulting a girl is a compliment lol...and why'd you continue talking after she said f*ck u?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rint
Dude if u say that too a girl ur a god dam idiot. Girls spend hours on their looks telling them that makes them feel like ****.
It was attempt at being "playful." The problem is that the girl didn't find it playful.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread being a month old, I have literally told EVERYBODY I know about this, except I said you were my classmate... LOL everyone laughs every time!

Krater

Reaction score
I went in for a kiss yesterday with what I'd thought was a HB7. Being short-sighted I hadn't noticed before she had a moustache. I pulled back and spat in her face involuntarily as I went.

You had a lucky escape.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA this thing got bumped and im the first person to click it and start laughing again.. hahahahha

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Priceless.

homedog893

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL.
AHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA. That was awesome!!!! Who cares if it's a neg gone wrong, this was the funniest sh*t i've ever heard!

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahah man i made that mistake back in high school, i said to this HB8 that she got a moustache, and her friend slapped me. never tell girls they got body hair that they dont want.