Giving a girl compliments............gone wrong.

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
Yo, whats up with these girls and compliments.

ME:Hey HB10,......
HER: Hi?
Me: I like.............i like your mustache.
Her: F%$k you!!
Me: Yea, hey, you know christmas is coming up, do you want me to buy you a razor.
She punches me pretty hard, so i punch her back a little harder.

She was mad and almost started crying. Who knew HB10 could be so insecure.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vivavllv

Me: Yea, hey, you know christmas is coming up, do you want me to buy you a razor.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHa HAHAHHAHAahhAHA

AAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH

LOL

Imagine a girl going up to you and telling you that you sucked in bed, you have a small penis, your breath stinks, and you're really ugly, and she only had slept with you because she was drunk and you were the only guy around. She says this with all the hot girls and popular guys watching.

That's basically what you did to her. THAT WAS NOT A COMPLIMENT. I should slap you. "Nice mustache?" Were you really trying to get your ass kicked? Why would you say this? You think she'd laugh?

Common sense anywhere? Nope, not on the radar.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Oh dear....Oh dear...I think we've just got the best pickup line in the making here.

Sticky this. :crackup: :crackup:

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, you like that Docs, don't you.

AC/DC......................NEGS? MAYBE?

But hey life goes on.

I first saw, her at an angle so the light was shinning on her mustache. You know the white/blonde hair.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, you like that Docs, don't you.
It's one of those things you don't hear often but are very funny.

I'd imagine you dont' know her pretty well though, or else she mighta seen the joke.

crunk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most definitly.... Gone WRONG. That my friend is comedy at its finest! Also; what r u trying to pulll... perhaps ****yfunny... execpt u didnt bust her balls and it wasnt funny.:confused: LOL, that line musta been canned... but how, why? nobody ever thinks to comment on a chicks lack of mustash... some warpigs have em, but we dont bother with them. So where did you learn this Impressive technique from??? :down:

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
crunk, your talking like your a Master Don Juan, relax.

What do you mean by busting her balls, an example, sutable to the situation.

Originally posted by crunk
Most definitly.... Gone WRONG. That my friend is comedy at its finest!
You ain't lieing.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a pretty funny neg, but you guys are acting like you would've NEVER said something like this. You guys probably would've never even thought of something like this. I don't see why you would want to "sticky" this and why this is comedy "at it's finest".

If the above applies to you then you should seriously considering improving your game BIG TIME! Especially the C&F. Because by the looks of it you aren't used to it.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Like the other guys said, not exactly the smoothest move. My dad (yes, I'm referring back in history) said this to a girl in high school (it was actually that she had hair on her arms, but it's pretty close) and she avoided him for 6 months.

Yes, I started cracking up when I read your post. You ABSOLTUELY NEVER tell a girl anything like she has a mushache or even hair on her arms. That's like the mortal sin lol. I have to agree with what AC/DC is saying here. It's jsut one of those things u don't talk to her about.

Finally, u PUNCHED her...HARD? Are u nuts? Usually, u just give her a playfull punch, not a haymaker.

Unfortunately, if she's a HB10, she's probably atleast somewhat popular and will tell her friends about this. At least you learned a very important lesson here (also about taking C + F too far).

Last edited:

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol that was funny but i don't consider that a neg. lol that was a flat out insult lol. Then you punched her lmao thats some funny sh!t.

crunk

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by busting her balls, an example, sutable to the situation.
[/B]
Were not here to completely and udderly insult remember, were here to have fun and play around. thats what i mean, bust her balls, not to put her down... and keep her down. *Throw's haymaker as the final blow*

Something more sutable for the situation mighta been.... "I like your hair..... It would look better straight though"

Specially cause it's a HB10 i prolly woulda caught her intrested by telling her "Wow, i noticed something really intresting about you"... after demanding what,what tell me, you say i gotta run, find me later tho and i might tell you. That will keep her thinkin bout u and if u do run into her again lol u can simply tell her " the purse doesnt match the outfit " lol , or soemthing, it doesnt have to be something extremely important. But it got her thinkin bout you which got the job dun.

Games ment to be fun, if u aint havin fun, dont play.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if this girl really was a HB 10, then that was an awesome move.

don't go apologize or any of that ****. gives you that badass quality.

i said the same thing about a girl's arm, but she just laughed it off (not HB10) and jabbed me. I didn't give her an uppercut like you did though..

"finish her" vivavliv gives her an uppercut. :crackup:

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You completely ****ed it up. You should have realized that she didnt think you were just ****in around, and then you had to say the second part of the joke. You shoulda played it easier man.

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score

HAHAHAHA...... and you punched her harder ?? LOL

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't hit on something she might be insecure about.
What you did, was just plain ol' mean. And stupid :crackup:

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hell. What possessed you to say that to her?

I know you were trying to "bust" on her.......but why like that?

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL ya that was good it wasn't ur fault, that chick was take things too seriously n insecure, go with someone that actually has humor

cadilacone

Reaction score
...WTF...you dumbass......hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha......THat's nice......Take it easy on those women. You punched a girl and made her cry, oh you are a definately big pimping..hahaha....

Sorry man I don't to be mean, someday you will look back and think what was I thinking...and laugh at it.