Girls with BFs?

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
At my work there a re 2 hbs that have boyfriends but I still get the feeling are into me. We joke around together and stuff. But how should I act since they already have BFs? Should I just stay away from them since theyre already taken? One of the girls's bf always shows up at our work like hes keeping an eye on his girl and I think he even sees me as a threat.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up with that???.......you can talk to whoever you want.

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya flirt with both of them... who cares about the bfs its not like they own the girls.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lord, how many times have we all seen this? STAY AWAY FROM GIRLS WITH BOYFRIENDS. You're just asking for trouble. I mean, good lord, think about how many other girls there are available. The girls you're talking to are probably just trying to make their bfs jealous or are just flat out *****s. You decide. But, all in all, I think a little casual flirting never hurt anyone. Just don't make it your goal in life to steal guy's gf's. I mean come on, would you want someone to do that to you? ;)

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
theres nothing wrong with talking. Dont make a move on them, though. Let them do that.

dr james80

Reaction score
I can't say that Im one hell of a DJ, but let me give you some advice. Keep being friendly with the girls...make them laugh and be happy. Dont be an emotional tampoon or a stooge though. A highschool boyfriend isn't a husband my dear DJ. He's an obstacle =). but I dont suggest you to start asking these girls on dates or hitting on them. Keep being friendly and who knows...one of these days...one of this chicks may eventually fall for you. That bf who's constantly watching her is insecured of you, and I dont think they're relationship will last since he's immatured and has no CHALLENGE AND SELF-CONTROL. You are still young. Meet a lot of girls out there. Don't worry about rejection. It's a part of life. I suggest you start reading doc love's articles at askmen.com Good luck