Girls who make guys wait for sex

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl who told me that she once made a guy wait a year before having sex with him. Personally, I have a rule that if a girl doesn't put out after the third date, get rid of her.

On the other hand, the idea of a girl not being slutty and giving it away freely is appealing. I live in the midwest so this girl could truly have strong moral fiber. What do you guys think about girls who truly save themselves?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah she made that guy wait a year, while for all we know she could've been having ONS left and right with other guys. Girls seem to play multiple identities with different guys, don't they? That's the problem just because a girl makes you wait or never has sex with you doesn't mean she isn't doing it with someone else. Btw, I'm from the midwest too.

Disturbed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not believe that morality exists anymore in this age and culture. The only explanation I can impart is that the b1tch suffers from control issues. And who the hell does she think she is anyway. Sex is supposed to be something both parties deserve, not something a guy has to earn in order to receive it. If the girl is gonna start thinking that she is doing this guy a favor by sleeping with him, he should pack up and go if he has any dignity left in his life. If there is no equality established on the onset, then the relationship is just not worth it.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing is to wait a couple of weeks, i like girls who do this, makes me respect them a lot more from the start. Also i never get atracted/attached for a girl who've i just met and gives it to me right in the first night.

But other thing is not making it months!!

- Its not worth it
- She doesnt like sex enough (which means when you'd eventually get it it wont be good enough!!), or either its not important at all for her (and for you i'm sure it is, so you'd be screwed!)

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jedi wrote:
I know a girl who told me that she once made a guy wait a year before having sex with him
Wooooow hold on a second.... a chick told you this and you believe it... If it was a loser AFC telling me that a chick made him wait a year for sex, then I'd believe it without a shadow of a doubt, but when a chick is telling you this, she is trying to sub conmunicate something else... She is trying to tell you she does not want to be a $lut... here is her alleged claim to back that subcommunication...

How many times does it take before you guys start reading between the lines and in most case just ignore what a chick is telling you....

Since she is not a virgin, laying her early is not going to be a problem if you're good at game....

Disturbed wrote:
If there is no equality established on the onset, then the relationship is just not worth it.
If equality is all you can get, then you've still alot of work to do... Every guy here should be taking charge, dominating the power game and making the chick do things for him...No sir!!! no equality in this game....

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls seem to play multiple identities with different guys, don't they? That's the problem just because a girl makes you wait or never has sex with you doesn't mean she isn't doing it with someone else.

Great point. I've seen this allot in the past. Luckily I've been on the 'fun' end of these situations, lol.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you seem to be approaching this in an all black or all white angle, without any gray areas.

I agree that a year is hell of a long time to wait, and it is very extreme. But a girl who puts out after the third date is considered as easy, since anyone could score three dates with the same girl, without actually showing his true self.

Girls who wait a couple of months before putting out are the best, because:
1- they are not conservative to the point of not having sex until marriage
2- they do not put out easily to any guy after a couple of dates
3- they choose wisely if the guy they will have sex with is worth her time, and she'll know if the guy will split after she has given herself to him, or not.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
when are you guys going to stop this chameleon crap, I mean everytime a chick tell you something different you try to analsis what she said, then change and back flip for her.

STop trying to think like a chick, you are a man. Men were made to be the sun and chicks the earth orbiting you. Stop being the earth!!! It doesnt matter what a chick tells you, you should only be extracting info to use, not to worry about. You should be able to use any piece of info she gives you to get whatever you desire.

Stop backing down every time some chick throws some game at you, you better akido it and flip it back at her.

Always ask yourself why you came to the conclusion that her values, ideas, and opinions are greater then yours?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
Always ask yourself why you came to the conclusion that her values, ideas, and opinions are greater then yours?
They arn't worth jack to me, which is why I have come to the conclusion that any woman who will not wait till marriage to have sex is using sex as a form of control over the guy and the relationship.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand these people who stay with girls who won't have sex with them.......I don't have the best dating record in terms of numbers but whenever i start getting close with a girl i will rub her back, make constant moves, countless sexual inuendos (all in pretty suave fashion i believe) until i can at least get SOMETHING out of her. I always lay off her if she gives me signs she's not feeling it, i never push them......but at the least it should take no longer than 2 months at the most to get them naked. I dunno, i've never been one to compromise or emphathize with girls on this matter ........even before i found this site if i got no reponse from my advances i would assume she just didn't like me and ditch her (not always inthe best fashion but it was getting the point across).

Maybe thats just how i am in terms of sensitivity, if i get nothing back i just take it that she doesn't have that much interest in me

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
I don't understand these people who stay with girls who won't have sex with them.......I don't have the best dating record in terms of numbers but whenever i start getting close with a girl i will rub her back, make constant moves, countless sexual inuendos (all in pretty suave fashion i believe) until i can at least get SOMETHING out of her. I always lay off her if she gives me signs she's not feeling it, i never push them......but at the least it should take no longer than 2 months at the most to get them naked. I dunno, i've never been one to compromise or emphathize with girls on this matter ........even before i found this site if i got no reponse from my advances i would assume she just didn't like me and ditch her (not always inthe best fashion but it was getting the point across).

Maybe thats just how i am in terms of sensitivity, if i get nothing back i just take it that she doesn't have that much interest in me
You are missing the key word in your post as opposed to the estrogen blooded males here and that is you always "advance".

If you dont advance you dont deserve to get any, always remember "life only rewards action".

Men move forward while boys watch and learn ya dig!

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She either
1. Wants to get to know him properly because she only has sex with guys she thinks she "loves"
OR
2. She is trying to play games with him

You decide, it depends on your relationship and when in one, you should decide which option it is.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or she is one of those prudes who get uptight and secretly hate you once you apply any kino. :rolleyes:

But in some cases, keep at it, and soon they become uploose :D

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive never known any girl that doesnt like kino, even the simple massage from someone they enjoy.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second a relationship becomes exclusive, I expect to be getting some. What is a girlfriend if you are getting sex??? That's right, she's just a friend.

If I'm not getting some from a girl, I don't mind, as long as she doesn't mind me looking somewhere else for it.

We all have a choice, the girl has a choice if she wants to put out, the guy has the choice if he wants to hang around and not get any.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, you seem to be approaching this in an all black or all white angle, without any gray areas.

I agree that a year is hell of a long time to wait, and it is very extreme. But a girl who puts out after the third date is considered as easy, since anyone could score three dates with the same girl, without actually showing his true self.

Girls who wait a couple of months before putting out are the best, because:
1- they are not conservative to the point of not having sex until marriage
2- they do not put out easily to any guy after a couple of dates
3- they choose wisely if the guy they will have sex with is worth her time, and she'll know if the guy will split after she has given herself to him, or not.
I agree with what Engetsu has posted above ^^^
It's been close to two weeks of going out exclusiely with my girl and no sex yet. But I'm making progress, first making out, then lying in bed with our bodies tight, next date I was feeling her breasts. These Girls are good LTR material. Wyldfire was right in saying in one post that "sex stunts the emotional growth of both partners" I believe that.

Most of my previous GF's, I had sex with them on the first on second date. All those relationships laster no longer then 6 weeks...

Not all girls are withholding sex just so she "has the power", some girls want to get to know their partners on a more emotional level before they give up their "gift"

Although, from the original posters comment on waiting 12 MONTHS before he got sex, seems a bit too extreme. Waiting is fine, those types that wait usually have a good set of morals and are good investments. If you want sex first date, I suggest you find a chick that works in strip clubs or is a drug abuser. Then you'll get your much needed sex :rolleyes: I have done both and none were classy and it never lasted. I'm mean really one guy in this post said he gives them 3 dates, if they haven't put out on third date she's not worth it. I disagree.

Although if she keeps postponing sex even after steadily going out for a few months... it's time to put your cards on the table with the girl in question as to why it's taking taking so long.