Girls who make guys wait for sex

RoeCyris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disturbed
I do not believe that morality exists anymore in this age and culture.

I do.

Just b/c none of the ho's u deal with have morals dont mean they all dont, lol. Morality may not exist anymore in YOUR AGE and YOUR CULTURE but that doesnt bare it from exisiting in the world today. I went to a jewish day school for 13 years and some of the girls didnt give a **** but some of them were fairly conservative. Didn't make them any less nice, sweet or beautiful, just made them not an option as far as sex was concerned and if i wanted a nice girl to be all emotional with then i looked at one of them, if i wanted some straight up action i looked at some other girl.

Remember, you can't see atoms either but you know they exist. You can't see alot of things daily but you know they exist.

Now back to the point. Girls wait b/c they don't want to be seen as *****s and used by men b/c if the RULE for all men was only 3 dates i know alot more guys that could fake care for 3 dates and then mash and be out.

and i've said this before and ima say it again, A girl doesnt OWE you anything, you earn it.