Girls said I look like a pigeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Let's start with basic facts. Do you or do you not look like a pigeon?
LMAO! Best reply ever

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatality is right on the money.

I don't understand why half the replies are saying that he should laugh with them, bring bird-seeds (WTF?), do a bird imitation, etc.
That just makes him a clown. Girls aren't attracted to clowns.

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All I can say is........FUNNY LOOKING

With a face like that, you don't need to worry about dating...EVER...unless it's a "blind" date and I do mean ........BLIND

Also, you can forget about your dream of being on the cover of GQ magazine.....EVER......but you may want to opt for Bizzare instead. I heard that magazine is pretty popular down in jolly old england eh?

That's my helpful advice

Last edited:

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SoFarSoGoodSoWhat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All I can say is........FUNNY LOOKING

With a face like that, you don't need to worry about dating...EVER...unless it's a "blind" date and I do mean ........BLIND

Also, you can forget about your dream of being on the cover of GQ magazine.....EVER......but you may want to opt for Bizzare instead. I heard that magazine is pretty popular down in jolly old england eh?

That's my helpful advice
Please ban yourself from this forum. Making fun of random strangers over the Internet, yeah, you're real cool. AFC.

Seriously though, I think Fatality is on to something. Maybe you need to work on your confidence a little, start working out more perhaps? Once you put off a certain vibe then people will know not to **** with you.

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the guy's picture and get off the guy...It's easy to kick someone when their down. Whoever said he is ugly is an assh0le.

I would have said "Well.....This pigeon doesn't talk to anyone out of his species, especially chickenheads." Right when they give you that look like "oh my god" I would turn to leave and say "don't be suprised to find some droppings on your desk".

I don't advocate calling women chickenheads but these girls deserve it. Don't listen to them, you probably gave off an aura of being a pushover and found something to make fun of you about. Immature girls are like that.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by upsidedownside7
I saw the guy's picture and get off the guy...It's easy to kick someone when their down. Whoever said he is ugly is an assh0le.

I would have said "Well.....This pigeon doesn't talk to anyone out of his species, especially chickenheads." Right when they give you that look like "oh my god" I would turn to leave and say "don't be suprised to find some droppings on your desk".

I don't advocate calling women chickenheads but these girls deserve it. Don't listen to them, you probably gave off an aura of being a pushover and found something to make fun of you about. Immature girls are like that.
Great response. I also agree with Fatality's post. You do not want to associate with people like that. People like that are poison. Don't let their stupidity and lack of social decorum faze you.

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrBeard
You guys think it is true? I also saw I am getting a low score at Hot or not and today I feel like I am not so handsome any more. I know I am not stunning but I always thought I was an 7 and I look like Jimmy Smits.

I like to laugh and don't mind making people laught, but now I think the girls were right it hurts my feelings. I want to make them respect me but how can I if they are laughing at the truth? :(

I refuse to cry but I have a question for you all. How do I NOT look like a pigeon anymore?? Please help me!
Hmm, not a pigeon maybe more of a penguin:) sorry this thread made me laugh. You shouldn't worry about what b1tches like that think.Now for a little advice. I think you should get a different hairstyle, if your hair were longer I don't think you would look so birdlike, as they put it. If it makes you feel better lot's of people look like animals. You should have said they look like a walrus.:D

Reaction score
How do I NOT look like a pigeon anymore?? Please help me!
Cut off your beak and shave off your feathers!!:D

So just cos I look like a pigeon doesnt mean I am ugly then? Pigeons arent so ugly really eh?
Other pigeons probably don't think so – you are not ugly - you do look like a cute pigeon! :)

So I think the girls migth be neg hitting me to get my attention. I never thought about it before but now that's what I think.
Yeah, thats it! This is a common pick-up line women use,"Hello pigeon-face, how about giving me your number so I can visit your coop!" :rolleyes:

Relax dude, you are not a pigeon no matter what these chickadees say!!

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you don't look like a pigeon, chill

it's funny as fukk that you think you look like one, though...

go buy Emily Post's book of Etiquette, and then go up to her, and say, here I think you forgot to read this.

That or next time you see them, give them a big smile while sticking your middle finger up at them. then say "hey ms. manners, learn how to have any friends yet?"

and you can always use my favorite insult to a girl if she calls you ugly...

Her: "You're ugly"
You: "And you're cute enough to get all the men you want, but no one is ever going to stay with someone like you... how sad." They fear that more than bein' ugly. :) Even if they have a BF, they don't know how long it will last.BWHAHAHAHAH!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a strange one for sure. On a optimistic note, I can think of a girl who called me some not-so-flattering names in the past, but it turns out she has always had a major crush on me.

On a more constructive note, if you or anyone else feel like your looks are a detrimental to you, then hit the gym and get in shape. A buff physique will not only make you more appealing to the ladies and physically improve your looks, but will help you get the respect that you appear to be lacking.

I'll be brutally honest, but hopefully motivational too: you look rather feeble and that highlights you as an easy target for this kind of disrespect and ridicule. Visit the bulking threads in the health forum and seriously try to build up some muscle.

But, keep these girls' words and their laughter, and all the mean comments you have read here inside your head and use it to drive your transformation.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aresx

and you can always use my favorite insult to a girl if she calls you ugly...

Her: "You're ugly"
You: "And you're cute enough to get all the men you want, but no one is ever going to stay with someone like you... how sad." They fear that more than bein' ugly. :) Even if they have a BF, they don't know how long it will last.BWHAHAHAHAH!
A girl calls you ugly and then you tell her she can get any guy she wants? Way to boost her already massive ego.:rolleyes: I don't like that insult at all because you are going to make them feel good moreso than make them feel bad.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
That's a strange one for sure. On a optimistic note, I can think of a girl who called me some not-so-flattering names in the past, but it turns out she has always had a major crush on me.

Really like what? From what I've seen if a girl neg hits your appearance she no interest. The only possible one is if you are a little short compared to other guys and she teases you about that. You would have to be taller than her though.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
A girl calls you ugly and then you tell her she can get any guy she wants? Way to boost her already massive ego.:rolleyes: I don't like that insult at all because you are going to make them feel good moreso than make them feel bad.
well because if you call her ugly, and she isn't then the insult is ineffective...
that and the compliment gets her attention so she starts listening, and then you turn it around

that or tease her about her weight...
Her: you're ugly
You: better than being fat
Her: I can lose weight
You: no one will ever like you anyway

or as the crazy jamaican from my job says
"You good, man, you good.... good fa nuttin"

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aresx
well because if you call her ugly, and she isn't then the insult is ineffective...
I totally disagree. No matter how good looking somebody might be there will always be somebody that doesn't find them the least bit attractive. If she insults you and then you call her ugly she'll think she never could've had you even if she wanted you. That will hurt her massive ego.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 Capture about 30-40 pigeons, starve them.
#2 throw sticky birdseed on the girls who laughed at you
#3 set the starving birds free
& let them feel the fury of the pigeon !!

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
I totally disagree. No matter how good looking somebody might be there will always be somebody that doesn't find them the least bit attractive. If she insults you and then you call her ugly she'll think she never could've had you even if she wanted you. That will hurt her massive ego.
well, that's if he went up to her to hit on her and she rejected him... then you take the "enlightened" road of being a better man

if she's just being a bytch... well, do what girls do
give them the "you're a piece of shyt and not worth my time" look

look at them, raise one eyebrow and do the look.... super effective... just don't smile... keep staring until she says "what?" then just sigh and shake your head side to side as if to say "poor girl... she's a dumb bytch and can't help it"

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
hire a team of trained pigeons
feed them laxatives
s.hit on the girls heads

OR

ignore them.. those girls are contributing nothing to your life, why even bother? walk away, if they follow, then let them get it.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
Ahahahahahaha LAOALLLIOLOLOLOLOL!!! :D :p

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do have some kind of birdlike hybrid aspects on your face but I think what you reek the most is unconfidence. Just look at your eyes.

Also, grow your hair and beard to hide most of your forehead and face.

Status
Not open for further replies.