Girls said I look like a pigeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a pidgeon at all!

Originally posted by Chimera
Don't worry about it. I don't see the resemblance.

Real Pidgeon
Him
Good point. If you look carefully you will see that the pidgeon has, in fact, two perfectly good wings. I can see how this motivated you to make your first post though. Welcome to the board, Chimera!

The chicks were definitely immature AND cruel. No woman with dignity would say something like that. Did you notice how most of us replied in the same vain ;)

I second PuertoRican_Lover. He's hilarious but right.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man some of you guys are clearly virgins..

And wtf are you people talking about?Girls DO neg-hit so get a grip.If they did found him repulsive they wouldn't even look at him let alone allow him to get close.They just teasing him that's all.

God-damn man..

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it could be neg-hitting or just taking the piss out of him, theres no solid rule it could be either 1. because they did it as a group i would be inclined to think it is taking the piss. Theres no point arguing about this, its all oppinion, theres no fact in here that is going to make you say they liek him thats just oppinion and theres no fact saying that they are taking the piss it is again just oppinion.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Exactly,there's a clear sign of in-experience in this thread,manLet me tell you why:

1.Anyone who's been actually doing this for awhile notices women do neg-hit & playfully tease men they like.

2.Younger guys notice if the pay women who attracted to them no mind they become aggressive.

3.You can easily tell the difference when a woman doesn't like you and when she's ****ing with you.

Guys,if they were trying to tell him to fawk off why would they do it in a playful manner?Don't you know by now your not dealing with nice people?

This is my last post in this "thread".

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Man some of you guys are clearly virgins..

And wtf are you people talking about?Girls DO neg-hit so get a grip.If they did found him repulsive they wouldn't even look at him let alone allow him to get close.They just teasing him that's all.

God-damn man..
You obviously know nothing about bullies and you are proabbaly the virgin. Although i don't know what being a virgin has to do with this thread. Yeah girls neg hit but if they neg hit your face or weight they aren't interested. If I remember correctly they didn't allow him to come close, he went to them because he saw them laughing. What do you think, they will just shoo him away like an actual pigeon:rolleyes:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You obviously know nothing about bullies and you are proabbaly the virgin."

I wasn't attackin your posts. But obvisouly somebody has a complex.

Bullies? No,I've never dealt with them so yes you are more experinced then me in receiving mental and physical abuse.You got me there.

"Although i don't know what being a virgin has to do with this thread."

By the replies on this thread any one can tell this thread is full of inexperienced people.

"Yeah girls neg hit but if they neg hit your face or weight they aren't interested."

OMFG..you gotta be kidding,me.The first thing a ****y b1tch would do is put down your looks so you can respond.Haven't you ever been to one of those waspy-type places and turn down a drunken b1tch?...The first thing that comes out here mouth is "So,what Your ugly!" and five minutes later she asks you if your alone or mad or some ****.

" If I remember correctly they didn't allow him to come close,"
He said it himself "I was sitting next to one chic and she mumbles ..Pigeon"No,if a girl think your HIDEOUS she would NOT allow you to even keep contact without asking you what your problem is or leaving the area all-together.

"he went to them because he saw them laughing."

Girls do that all the time,man!To guys with money,to popular guys,jocks,their own men..etc..all happens all the time.Be worried when they ignore you or tell you to go away.

"What do you think, they will just shoo him away like an actual pigeon"

If they didn't want him their obviously they would make him feel like that. He would have been ignored.I'm not saying they were neg-hitting what i'm saying is he wasn't being trounced on like you guys are implying.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
This is my last post in this "thread".
no it wasnt :rolleyes: :p

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy and player supreme are step-brothers. Same mom, different dads. :p Both cut from the same 'retard cloth'.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Where are your women?What are their names?Describe them to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.