Girls Intimidated By Good Looking Guys

bosstone

Reaction score
What's up players,

I found this site just randomly looking around on the web trying to find some good info. I'm told I'm a good looking guy but I am quite shy around females. Actually, once I get to know a girl, I can get some pretty good conversation going.

The thing is, sometimes girls get nervous around me also. I'm told I'm a good looking guy and sometimes I think the females are somewhat at a loss as to how to respond to me. I tried to game this cashier girl yesterday and she was getting really flustered and embarrassed. She messed up the transaction and wound up giving me ten more dollars than she was supposed to! I didn't realize it until later.

Sometimes these girls almost seem to get mad when I game them. They'll say something sarcastic at me or frown or something if I just try to be polite. Is anybody else dealing with some of the same issues?

B

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anybody else dealing with some of the same issues?
No, not really. Maybe you're just too beautiful.

Seriously, tho, having girls get nervous around you is generally a good thing (way better than the alternative). If worse comes to worse, just try to reassure them.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea This happens to me a lot when I'm cold approaching Asian exchange students. I can tell they're interested but they are too shy to spice up the convo, so I usually get bored with them and leave. I need spice, damnit!

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I'm good looking since everyone thinks I should be a model or watever so prob at least 7/10, but ya girls seemed to be really shy when they first meet me. Some bold ones like the alpha-females would actually approach me first and try to flirt. The ugly-normal ones never had approached me, but I see them taking pictures using their cellphones, which is creepy. The best solution is just not give a f*ck and take what you want, there's 10,000 girls turning 18 everyday!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'm good looking since everyone thinks I should be a model or watever so prob at least 7/10

First of all, looks are NOT the primary criterion in determining a man's attractiveness.

But if you guys seriously want to get a good estimate of your looks, go to hotornot.com and post a pic. Then once you've gotten about 100 people to rate you, convert your rating to the traditional scale. (At hotornot.com, they normalize the data to make it so that the average rating is about a 5.0. According to the traditional system, the average rating is about 7-8 for young, healthy people.)

On the other hand, it's a tad bit womanly to even worry about your looks so maybe you should just ignore this post.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OR... you could get some balls and bang them.
How about making the first move for a change.

SuperChillies

Don Juan
Reaction score
picture...

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either way over analyzing isn't going to help you get over this problem. Trust me i've been there. Grabbing your balls is...

You have an insecurity and you need to get over it. If they seem rude, maybe they feel threatened by you. Try smiling.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really sound like he's overanalyzing. He's just failed several times and is trying to see if he can improve somehow.

In reality, tho, making girls nervous by your extreme attractiveness should not be a big problem.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either a dude is too good looking and intimidates girls or is too ugly and they are not attracted to him, you can use any excuse not to sarge, I have not yet read a "My D!ck is too big" thread yet, it has to come one of these days, as every other excuse for not being able to fvck hot babes has in my few months of posting on here, get balls and approach, don't wuss out dudes.

Reaction score
Play the Game said:
OR... you could get some balls and bang them.
How about making the first move for a change.
That's gross!

I think the guy should try to give a more reassuring smile, so the girls can become comfortable.

Cheers!

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meccamputechture said:
That's gross!

I think the guy should try to give a more reassuring smile, so the girls can become comfortable.

Cheers!

...........................What are you here for, then?

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told that I look like an old dog's a$$ and that my skin looks like the Himalayas. On hotornot I consistently rate in the 2's.

And chicks are always clawing each other to be with me. It's terrible, does anyone have this problem??

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
(all of his replies)
dude are you serious? did you read his thread at all?

you have NO idea what his problem is and you're just throwing random advice about how he needs to grow balls.

are you retarded? seriously.

he's asking if anyone else notices how girls get shy around good-looking guys.

but dude, it's fine... you look totally cool and so suave with your post count higher. you're so suave... cool. nice.

and to the OP, yes i notice it.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just know where this is going... He doesn't need to whine like a little *****.
If he is indeed good looking he needs to use it to his advantage.
Whining is self defeating, and turns of women no matter how good looking you are.