Girls Intimidated By Good Looking Guys

bosstone

Reaction score
To clarify, I am actually talking to these girls, making an effort to be friendly, down to earth, etc. But the girls get visibly nervous anyway. I mean, I HAVE to talk to these girls, just to conduct normal business at the clothing store, video store, tax center, etc. But normal chit chat seems to create anxiety in these girls.

For example, I was talking to the receptionist at the tax center yesterday, chatted with her for a few minutes about the wait, who was available, how much it cost, etc, and I could tell she was getting very nervous. She told me to wait up front since she would go back to see who was available. Anyway, she ran so fast, she tripped in her high heels and almost fell down on the marble tile floor!

So, I'm not quite gaming these girls, like telling them they're beautiful or asking for their phone number. But they get really nervous anyway. How do I calm them down first? That's the first step for me.

B

Michele said:
dude are you serious? did you read his thread at all?

you have NO idea what his problem is and you're just throwing random advice about how he needs to grow balls.

are you retarded? seriously.

he's asking if anyone else notices how girls get shy around good-looking guys.

but dude, it's fine... you look totally cool and so suave with your post count higher. you're so suave... cool. nice.

and to the OP, yes i notice it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If they are being sarcastic or frowning you must be giving off some kind of negative vibe to them. It could be your tone of voice, your body language, your facial expression, a bunch of different things. Just be aware of your non-verbal communication and see if there is anything about that which sends off negative vibes. Make sure you don't have dragon breath or stinky pits, too...no matter how good looking a guy is...if he's got some smelly funk going on he's going to get some bad responses.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
If they are being sarcastic or frowning you must be giving off some kind of negative vibe to them. It could be your tone of voice, your body language, your facial expression, a bunch of different things. Just be aware of your non-verbal communication and see if there is anything about that which sends off negative vibes. Make sure you don't have dragon breath or stinky pits, too...no matter how good looking a guy is...if he's got some smelly funk going on he's going to get some bad responses.

Girls don't run away from guys they find hot.... nuff said.

Why dont you give us an example of your conversation.

bosstone

Reaction score
I just gave an example in my last post above about my conversation with a young woman at a tax center.

Play the Game said:
Why dont you give us an example of your conversation.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i'm gonna stop now. Obviously, i don't understand where this guy is coming from or i just don't see it as a big deal.

I used to worry about sh*t like this for no reason when i was an AFC. Ok girl finds you cute, and she gets a little nervous. Big Deal.
Why all the fuss?

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find girls will get mad at you to "test you" and then their attraction is dependant on how you scored on that test. Its definately not a conscious thing.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude this is becoming an inane excercise in self-congratulations now.

If you are really that good looking, you should be able to get the most smoking of all smoking women once you show an inkling of personality and sincerity. With your supposed looks, you don't even need that for a lot of chicks, just talk to them and they will hop in your laps.

Even with my geriatric dogass face, I can talk my way into more panties than your beautiful boyass can dream of.

Quit crying and make it happen, geezuz.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you look kinda scary. I've seen that happen before. Is there any possibility that something about your look, how you dress, your size or the loudness of your voice that could be a bit frightening?

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
your size... that could be a bit frightening?
Wyldfire, I'm pretty diminutive, is that scary LOL In a twisted Napoleon way?

bosstone

Reaction score
Clarification On My Appearance

I'm of pretty average, muscular build: 5'9" and 160 or so. One thing I've noticed is, I've gotten a lot more compliments and looks since I've started going to the gym regularly (about a year or so). My body is more sculpted now, rather than flabby and soft. I would hardly say I'm a giant however.

Also, I've changed my look. I've bought some nice new clothes that fit properly. And I've gotten rid of my shaggy hairdo and beard and I'm clean shaven most all the time and my hair is cut very close to my scalp, so I appear neat and clean.

B

Wyldfire said:
Maybe you look kinda scary. I've seen that happen before. Is there any possibility that something about your look, how you dress, your size or the loudness of your voice that could be a bit frightening?