Girls in Washington DC and NYC?

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Northeast Boy.

Jake,

Alot of what you say makes sense, and in some ways, sells me on the west coast.

I've been to Texas (which is a region all to itself) and pretty much all across the Northeast.

The Northeast.

Whoever said an East Coast 10 is a West Coast 6 is right. Women, with our 4 seasons, don't and can't get in shape unless they make it staple part of their life. I knew many girls and dated many who wanted to be pristine like Southern Bells and Western gals, but the minute winter hit, they stopped all activity aside from drinking and eating. I call it the Harvesting Effect.

BUT, on ourside is the variety of seasons. In New England, something truly unique to this region is that we experience a plethora of weather, so you're never at a loss of something to do, because there's only 3 months to do it.

MOREOVER, I can get to the mountains, ocean, lake, steam, or big city, all inside of 1 hour. Where else is that possible. Please, let me know.

I have found the most predominant racial profiles to be:
*Jewish
*Italian (lil Italy in Boston and NYC)
*French/Irish
*Hispanic
*Asian (particularly Korean, Cambodian, Thai, Laotian)

That particular Asian culture is VERY hot, but because they are a group of first generation-ers, they stick in close-knit groups. I rarely see ONE bad looking asian girl, and almost ALL of them are fairly thin by nature. Penetrating that market really entails penetrating their groups. It's akin to how the Irish set up subcultures to adapt and grow and finally broke out of that mindset.

What I love about the Northeast:
-Four seasons. It's very enjoyable to me to dress up different every few months and I really enjoy fall fashion.
-Flavor. I can't be without a christmas in snow.
-I can pick where I want to go...ocean, mountains, or lakes, or even big city.
-Sports. They're all very close, and unlike many major states or regions, we only have 1 team for each sport (Red Sox, Pats, Celtics, Bruins)
-Education. Our educational system is nationally recognized for both college, high school, and even middle school. Many parents, if they can, move North to have their children enter better systems.
-Job market. You have Biological fields, Technology, Financial, some Manufacturing, and even the Medical Fields. These are paths which will only grow.

What I dislike:
-Weather. It's a toss up, good and bad.
-Snow. It does suck sometimes.
-The women. I like girls to be a bit more fit, a bit more into their own shape.
-Cost of living. The women get used to high priced living, and come to expect that. Up here, you have to make bank, or find a woman willing to pitch in. Many women, due to their lack of understanding around financial matters, have no concept of what it's like to be on your own or be THE income provider. To live by yourself, debt free, with average expenses and an average lifestyle, requires and income of $50,000+. Few women hit that level, unless they ACTUALLY work hard. And since most will be teachers or admins, or even nurses, they HAVE to marry a man or shack up with a woman roommate. Knowing what we know about women, do you think that would last long?

Rent up here is basically 600/per person if you share a place, or 900/per person if you claim a Studio, NOT in Boston. In Boston it's more like 1100 for a studio. If you find a place to park, let me know.

That said, it's a nice lifestyle. We do boast the largest % of CO-eds during college time, so Boston is one of the best places to be for night and singles aged 18-24. And there's certainly a variety of places to visit when you're there.

I truly dug Texas, perhaps b/c my GF lived there in a LDR. I consider Austin about every other week.

1. Friends live there.
2. Cost of Living is cheaper, about 1/2.
3. Lifestyle, Austin is on the upswing as a very trendy city.
4. Texas is like their own country.
5. There's no shortage of women, nor heat.

End.

A-Unit

Reaction score
Jakethasnake, you seem to be a world traveller - I think your assesssments are correct regarding the thinking and lifestyle of various regions!!

For Hispanics, NY and Cali, are rough places unless you have the income potential to escape the mess - I expect women in both places to be 'hardcore' and masculine and horish!! I think the midwest may be the only place left to find the feminine soft (mentally, emotionally) woman!!

The women on both coasts have abused themselves through a fast horish life!!! I put them in the highest hor category and amongst the 'hardest'!! The Midwestern and Southern women are not far behind though!! Both coastsal regions are usually a few years ahead of the horish trends and culture!!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I just love the way you spell 'hor' and pepper your posts with exclamation points. It looks like some Soviet/Cuban propaganda poster! Hiarious. Thanks for your opinions, though.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I really should get out more, I love DC, but I haven't really been anywhere else, so maybe I'd love the west coast more.

Though some people do actually like DC, a girl I'm dating now just moved here from Cali and is extremely happy here.

I really want to defend my city, I think the night life is pretty straight, theres lots of bands to check out, bars, clubs, malls, but others have listed these and complained of there being nothing to do. Between house parties, the occasional movie and the rest of the things listed before, I have many options of what I'm going to do any night of the week.

One very honest downside to this area is the cost of living, but compared to NY, LA, and SF is that really an issue?

But if I was gonna go anywhere I'd like to check out Europe

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II

But if I was gonna go anywhere I'd like to check out Europe

Amen, amen. Aint' that the truth. :)