Girls complain that I take long to reply

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that works for you GREAT! Doesn't work for me, you must be a better man. In my experience, if you do this she just does it back.
She does it as a game, you do it cause you're naturally busy. If a chick can't wait for you to get free to text her, it means she's very insecure, and insecure women are the worst, fights, drama, vindictive, jealousy. Its actually a good strategy to weed out the desperate women with baby rabbies or looking for a provider.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does it as a game, you do it cause you're naturally busy. If a chick can't wait for you to get free to text her, it means she's very insecure, and insecure women are the worst, fights, drama, vindictive, jealousy. Its actually a good strategy to weed out the desperate women with baby rabbies or looking for a provider.
Anything that works for any dude I don't have a problem with. Every man has to be who he is.

For me... well I would never intentionally leave someone of read. If I'm not busy, I'll answer back, if I see a message and I'm busy I'll take 5 seconds to let them know I'll contact them later. This is how I expect to be treated so IMO it wouldn't be right for me to run counter to my expectations.

If that means I have a hard time filtering out women that are not good for me... okay I haven't had too much of a problem with that. I'm not suggesting anyone follow my advice, what works for me may not work for others.