Girls complain that I take long to reply

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
So when I approach a girl and get her snap, they sometimes complain that i dont text them within a day.

they say something like: “why did you ask for my snap/number if you aren’t texting me?”

Or just in general when iam dating a girl for a longer period they eventually ask me anoyed why i take so long to react som

Iam just a busy guy, so i dont always have time.

how would you guys respond?

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they still going out with you and do they end up fvcking you?
Yes, I useally ignore it or make a joke about it and move on.

But i don’t feel like that is the best way too deal with it so how would you guys handle it?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reply when I see a message if I'm not busy. If I am busy I'll call/text back as soon as I can. To do otherwise is just intentional rudeness.

Understand that when you are late responding to a woman, even if you are busy... she will assume you are doing this on purpose. So it's not good advice to do this intentionally. Buy yeah... she will be thinking about you, and it will not be good/fun thoughts.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, I useally ignore it or make a joke about it and move on.

But i don’t feel like that is the best way too deal with it so how would you guys handle it?
Just tell them you are busy and don't always have your phone on you when you are working because it's distracting.

As a software engineer I often turn mine off or on silent when I am writing code because constantly hearing beeps and noises gets distracting when I am in a zone.

Don't pay attention to what they say, pay attention to what they do. They are trying to see how easy you are to manipulate.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I do it: Since i don't like carrying my phone with me everywhere I go to remain focused, like training, reading, gaming, working, nature whatever, and I don't bother turning my internet connection on during work, during daytime I barely respond to anything, maybe 2 messages max per day. But during nighttime when i'm relaxing and having my cigarette and tea, let's say between 8 to 9 pm, and before going to sleep I am active and will actively chat with girls. That way she knows the time period when she can get my full attention and will not bother me during the day when I am busy. Also she will know I am not intentionally ignoring her. It's just how it suits me, and I find most women will mirror my schedule of texting after some time and respect it.
And you can make a real nice emotional connection with a woman when you are actively chatting and responding within a few minutes. Also, night time is when women are prone to "spicier" chatting and voice calls as well.
It's also fair and sincere, in my opinion.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to respond when I see the message, depending on the conversation flow it may be right away or sometimes I may respond in a few hours.

I've learned that while texting is fun especially when you first meet the girl typically it's very time-consuming or eventually it drops of anyway and becomes redundant which is not unusually especially if you see her a lot. That''s actually to be expected. However IMO if you spend more time texting/snapping her then seeing her you're doing it wrong unless it's a special circumstance i.e. long distance relationship, or logistics etc. The goal is to hang out in person and not be texting pals, a lot of guys easily fall into that frame without realizing it.

IMO If you're truly busy just let the women know, it's no big deal and if she makes it one she probably has nothing going on her life. I recently had a woman freak out on me not texting her "Good night" even though I had been texting her on and off all day. Eventually, I stopped texting her and she told me to piss off (which I gladly did cause she was nuts)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl can like my texting habits or not. I don't worry about replying to messages on someone elses schedule just to appease them.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
how would you guys respond?
You don't have to explain yourself to anyone, especially some broad you just met, haven't even taken to bed yet. While I(And I'm sure the rest of us)applaud you for "putting yourself out there", the fact that this still bugs you indicates that you've still got some internal work to do

Being perturbed by comments like this from women suggests that you're still, on some level, seeking their approval and validation

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you’re doing just fine. I’m not sure why you’re even asking. If anything, so many guys here are awful in the push pull and communication dynamic that you can probably teach more than a few here a thing or two.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's dating teenagers.
I've seen some dating profiles of girls that specifically state that it's a turnoff when a guy asks for the Snapchat instead of a phone number.

I've had girls tell me they liked that I asked for the number instead of Snap.

It just feels like this is the softball ask, the equivalent of asking for an email because you're not confident in getting the phone number.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just feels like this is the softball ask, the equivalent of asking for an email because you're not confident in getting the phone number.
I don't like to give out my phone number, so I mostly interact through Telegram and Instagram.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she will be thinking about you, and it will not be good/fun thoughts.
Yes it will be good, in fact, extremely good. She will be thinking he's with other women, that he doesn't like her that well.

In fact, to get a women in love, you have to give her a great experience when she's with you, followed by silence when she's not around, when she has all those simps after her texting all the time, he is different than other guys.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you're doing everything correctly. She's nervous, her hamster is spinning, that's why she posed that stupid question. Just gently and calmly tell her that you're busy doing other things, and that replying instantly has never been your habit. That's it. She can either accept it or get the f**k off.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it will be good, in fact, extremely good. She will be thinking he's with other women, that he doesn't like her that well.

In fact, to get a women in love, you have to give her a great experience when she's with you, followed by silence when she's not around, when she has all those simps after her texting all the time, he is different than other guys.
If that works for you GREAT! Doesn't work for me, you must be a better man. In my experience, if you do this she just does it back.