Girlfriend having a male friend stay the weekend?

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman has a friend from out of state who she went to school with years ago (Overseas). She says she hasn't seen him for a couple of years. He's from out of state. Tells me he'll be staying at her place for the weekend. My response. Hell NO.

What do you guys think? I'm about to call it a wrap. Am I wrong for not being cool with the whole situation? Tells me if it's a problem he can stay at a hotel. But if there's anything going on between them, they're going to do what they're going to do regardless.

(At this point I'm thinking maybe withdraw my attention, see her less, get what I can out of it while I work my game on other women.)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her its cool, to have fun with him and expect to never hear from you again.
If she values you enough she wont go through with it.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I travel overseas a lot and stay with female friends I made just about as much as male friends.

from my perspective (which would be your girlfriend's friend's perspective), I don't care about the boyfriend, and I will try to sleep with them.

the question is why he is coming to where you guys live? business? he is in your city and wants to just catch up and its a waste to pay for a hotel? he came just to see your girl? its a difference.

I frequently travel back to some of the major cities in japan and taiwan. I have work, shopping, site seeing, or sometimes I go just to see a girl and pound it out with an old acquaintance.

the purpose of the visit, from my perspective, is the most important. it was nice of him to propose the hotel. but bro... I've done that. it just gives a nice little place for a daytime ****.

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
The story is that he's traveling on business to a nearby state and coming to the city to pay a visit and stay Fri and Sat. How would that make a difference?

If she didn't plan things as she did, and she wanted me to chill with them and meet her friend that might be just a little different. I'm about to extract myself and start banging an old acquaintance :)

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you do that? just to make yourself feel better because you are getting shafted by your chick?

it is a little curious that she didn't invite you out. seems like she doesn't respect you man.

and the reason it makes a difference is because, as a guy with lot of experience from your chick's new suitor's point of view, it depends on why I am there.

I travel there for work, then I am just there to work, and the chick understands, just lets me use her house. I give her some stuff from my hometown, we have a nice little chat, I pass out and wake up early and continue on my way.

If I am travelling and just have a free weekend, I really do want to see her, or else I wouldnt take my time out, much less than for a guaranteed fvck. he's making a pretty big trip out to see your girl, guy's dont do that unless there is a good possibility of getting some puss. I know I wouldn't.

I don't want to get in your head, mess with your head or anything, but you should know whats up.

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been seeing her that long at all. She invites me out to chill with all of her friends. It's not completely like that. I mean, if she was excited about me meeting this friend. Which if he's making a trip to see her you would think she would be. Thats what sets it for me....

Thanks for your response. It is what it is from my perspective. It just deads any chance of going anywhere with her. Guess maybe I'll back off, bust a few loads on her face and start pulling other women. Why should I get emotional about it?

So pretty much all of you guys agree.....

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, she has an amazing body. And yes, an ass like that :) Any other words of advice on how I should handle it?

powwow. very good point indeed.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you see that gorgeous rump of hers, know that Friday and Saturday night it was penetrated and rammed repeatedly by the guy who is staying with her that weekend. Is it still as appealing? She is being disrespectful -- I might not dump her per se but I'd consider her to be an FB going forward while I see about dating someone else.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in a situation like that with my EX.

Guy was in town for 10 days back from the Military and my ex asked me if she could go to dinner and a movie with this guy. That they are just friends.

My words exactly:

"Sure no problem, have fun, and when you get back home your clothes will be on the front lawn."

She goes "Are you serious?" I said "How would you feel if the situation was switched."

She has no response...
She ended up not seeing the guy.

I wouldn't just dump her flat out...but I would MOST DEFINITELY spin other plates and move on other women as soon as that weekend approaches. AND IF she ends up seeing him, and DOES NOT introduce you to him...then when you have a few other plates spinning, tell her "I think I am going to spend the weekend with this old female friend of mine, cya next week!"

Lol...then NEXT HER.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her its fine, you are going to spend the weekend with another woman.

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a topic that has been brought up many times on the forum and the big, big issue with the "don't be cool with your girl having male friends" thing is that it wrongs all the girls - no matter how many or how little there are - who genuinely just want to catch up with an old friend over a coffee.

Yeah, yeah, I know, in the end there's attraction everywhere, most girls will cheat on you, etc. etc. I probably agree.

But the point is, there's a number of girls out there who will be faithful to you even though they sometimes go for a drink with an old buddy.

Now, I'm NOT saying you should let her go ahead with this. In the end, you can only make a wrong decision. Which is why it's probably best to let her go. A girl who truly doesn't want to risk inconveniencing you or losing you will either not have the guy over in the first place or chose a very different way of bringing it up.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a better history on how they met and what their friendship was like. Is he an orbiter or an old FWB? These things will make it clearer.

Either way, if she is entertaining it, she is just looking in general and you might have to stay on your toes.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EastWind said:
This is a topic that has been brought up many times on the forum and the big, big issue with the "don't be cool with your girl having male friends" thing is that it wrongs all the girls - no matter how many or how little there are - who genuinely just want to catch up with an old friend over a coffee.

Yeah, yeah, I know, in the end there's attraction everywhere, most girls will cheat on you, etc. etc. I probably agree.

But the point is, there's a number of girls out there who will be faithful to you even though they sometimes go for a drink with an old buddy.

Now, I'm NOT saying you should let her go ahead with this. In the end, you can only make a wrong decision. Which is why it's probably best to let her go. A girl who truly doesn't want to risk inconveniencing you or losing you will either not have the guy over in the first place or chose a very different way of bringing it up.
Yup.

I had this, I wasn't cool with it - she did it anyway. Despite the promises that he would be in another room at night, I go over in the morning and he's in her bed.

Tears from her followed - Promises that nothing happened (yeah right, just like she promised that he would be in another room!).

She was at least a 9 - not that it makes any difference - they're all pink on the inside.

Your choice. Submit to her frame, or walk away head held high.

On the other hand, Ive been the friend that stayed over too, and Yes there is always a good reason you go to stay at a girls house - to fvck her.

If you were him - what would your plan be? - Get her drunk and take her to bed, (escape the friendzone plan A)

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Yup.

I had this, I wasn't cool with it - she did it anyway. Despite the promises that he would be in another room at night, I go over in the morning and he's in her bed.

Tears from her followed - Promises that nothing happened (yeah right, just like she promised that he would be in another room!).

She was at least a 9 - not that it makes any difference - they're all pink on the inside.

Your choice. Submit to her frame, or walk away head held high.

On the other hand, Ive been the friend that stayed over too, and Yes there is always a good reason you go to stay at a girls house - to fvck her.

If you were him - what would your plan be? - Get her drunk and take her to bed, (escape the friendzone plan A)
So what happened with the girl?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question: are you guys exclusive? Has she asked for exclusivity?

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Sure, it does wrong those girls. What never gets mentioned is how having a male friend sleepover wrongs the bf.

I have been that male friend who fvked the taken girl too many times to buy into that horse$hit any longer.

She can choose male orbiters, or she can choose me. I'm ok with either decision. If more men would bel ike this, less women would be so blatantly disrespectful. The irony is that women prefer a man who takes a stand like this because it shows backbone and confidence that he can find other options.
Yeah. That's why I ended my post by saying he should probably dump her afterall.

I still maintain it does wrong some girls. But as with everything else, in the end, a few righteous people have to take the blame for everyone else.

Having been in the "guy friend sleeps over" situation a few times and having taken advantage of it too, of course I know it can happen, and probably will in the majority of times.

In the end, as you say, there's nothing to do but take a stand and tell her you'll be gone if she goes through with it.