Girlfriend has a VERY close male friend.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wish we had matt foley here to give you a pep talk about living in a van down by the river...

anyways.. you really are dragging yourself down by sticking with them. next her and find a new friend.

(didnt see that last post about you getting owned in the back seat of the car)

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what she told me about this guy?

she said..hes like my brother to me..i play hit my brothers and tease them. Why cant u understand that hes my brother and best friend..nothing else

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she's just making bullsh!t excuses to you man.

Thankfully now you know this.

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Tha Fukk???!!!

jadeona13 said:
ok..so me and my girlfriend talked about it and she said she would stop...

wow, what a lie

the other day we were all hanging out (me,my gf, the guy and a couple of my cousins)..my GF and the guy when a few feet away from us and were chatting for 20 mins straight..lauhging, giggling, play hitting..

then we all get in the car and me, the guy and my gf are in the backseat. The guy is in between both of us and my gf and him are flirting, touching, singing.. and whenever i said something..my gf would have a 'y r u talkin to me' expression on her face...i even asked her a question and she was like .''idk wtf r u asking me''

then the guy left, she went inside and went to sleep..all without saying a word to me

UN-FUKKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!!
dude!, wtf are yu keeping up with this BS?!. i can't believe you're putting up with sh!t like that!!!

stop askin questions and move on man, this b!tch isn't worth it, can't yu see were this sh!t is going?!! if a skirt were to eva do that to me i'd be the last person she eva tried that sort of slutty behaviour on

im ORDERIN yu to break off ALL contact with her startin now. if she asks yu why and tells u that BS about how she loves you and sh!t tell her she's a disrespecting slut and yu don't have room for her kind. jesus christ i can't believe this sh!t. down here hoes like that get b!tch slapped!