Girlfriend has a VERY close male friend.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah don't worry about it. She's not nailing him so just let it go. These guys in the FZ don't really have a chance of getting out. I mean does anyone know someone who has gotten out of the deep FZ?

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that girls will **** their friends (even ugly ones) to make you jealous during rough patches and brief break ups.

It happens. If it's gonna hurt your feelings, don't date a girl with close guy friends.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
BustedKnucks said:
I've found that girls will **** their friends (even ugly ones) to make you jealous during rough patches and brief break ups.

It happens. If it's gonna hurt your feelings, don't date a girl with close guy friends.
Here is how it goes..

You: What happened last night with you and your friend Tim???

Her: We both had too much to drink and things happened that should not have happened , im soo sorry..

You: what things , i though you were just friends?

Her: We F'ed... and im so sorry... I think i need time alone to think things over....

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BustedKnucks said:

well if the girl is like that then forget about her and break up now. If she really is only friends with a guy then I don't see why there is any reason for concern. You can't expect her to give up her friends for you. I mean none of us would give up our friends for some girl (or at least we shouldn't).

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
ezily said:
You can't expect her to give up her friends for you. I mean none of us would give up our friends for some girl (or at least we shouldn't).
You shouldn't be friends with a women that your not fawking.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
You shouldn't be friends with a women that your not fawking.
Why shouldn't someone be friends with a woman they're not fawking?

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
again, me and my GF talked about this issue..

she finally said...

"I like him, but I love you. I only want to be with you. I am not attracted to him at all (he is ugly), i just really like his personality. But i only want to be with u''

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
again, me and my GF talked about this issue..

she finally said...

"I like him, but I love you. I only want to be with you. I am not attracted to him at all (he is ugly), i just really like his personality. But i only want to be with u''
But did she say that I love you and respect you so I won't be his friend anymore.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess she knows what to say to make you stick around for more.

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
once again..i just fond out they slept in the same bed together a month be4 we started going out =\\

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
once again..i just fond out they slept in the same bed together a month be4 we started going out =\\
What is worse about this situation compared to most with having male friends is that she's already slept with him multiple times.

I can honestly say I've had 5-10 women "friends" who had b/f's and I've been the the "platonic friend" however I was really nailing her when buddy' wasn't around.

But I bet that your g/f's male friend's aren't as DJ as me, so your ok, don't worry about it.

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
What is worse about this situation compared to most with having male friends is that she's already slept with him multiple times.

I can honestly say I've had 5-10 women "friends" who had b/f's and I've been the the "platonic friend" however I was really nailing her when buddy' wasn't around.

But I bet that your g/f's male friend's aren't as DJ as me, so your ok, don't worry about it.
actually, IDK..this guy is ugly..but has an awesome personality..my gf even said so...he bags chicks alll the time

i dont trust him one bit, i just act like i do..

Reaction score
Well said DJDamage, and jadeona13 are you LISTENING to yourself? I don't know about the rest of these guys but to me, you're sounding very very weak and depressed over this girl man. Are you a DJ, a PUA, a really fvcking cool guy? Get your act together mate

Just this one line alone... "actually, IDK..this guy is ugly..but has an awesome personality..my gf even said so...he bags chicks alll the time"

My gf even said so? Dude are you serious? She's already fvcking with your head and it's clear as day because she's making go through all these hoops, and obstacles. It might suck but this is what's going on. You may not see it but WE do, remember when you're in the situation, it's totally different. Let this experience be the one that makes you consciously aware of your actions for the next. All this of her saying, I only like you i only like you he's ugly blah blah blah

IS CRAP!

Don't take that sh1t mate, you're better than that.

Stop wasting your time and focus on your career or hobbies or something else, you're a man. Act like it and know you deserve much better than this sh1t.

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok..so me and my girlfriend talked about it and she said she would stop...

wow, what a lie

the other day we were all hanging out (me,my gf, the guy and a couple of my cousins)..my GF and the guy when a few feet away from us and were chatting for 20 mins straight..lauhging, giggling, play hitting..

then we all get in the car and me, the guy and my gf are in the backseat. The guy is in between both of us and my gf and him are flirting, touching, singing.. and whenever i said something..my gf would have a 'y r u talkin to me' expression on her face...i even asked her a question and she was like .''idk wtf r u asking me''

then the guy left, she went inside and went to sleep..all without saying a word to me

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
They started going out the summer before my gf met me. They went out for 3 days, she broke up with him and then a month later for a week, but then she broke up with him again. She treated him like pure sh!t, no respect at all.
SHE'S AN ATTENTION HOR

jadeona13 said:
Then my gf met me. We hit it off well. However, she still hangs out with this guy, alot. He was first her brothers friend, but they became friends and went out. So he goes to her (mf gf's house) everyday. Mostly to meet u with my gf's boyfriend, but they always end up hangin out together.
She goes to see a friend, then ends up with him? I think not

jadeona13 said:
This guy is also my really good friend. A really good friend. I'm pretty sure he wouldnt do anything. He was LJBF'd. However, they tell each other everything, have so many inside jokes, and she play hits him all the time. He always makes her smile too, even when shes mad..something i cannot even do.
You say he's your friend and he wouldn't do anything, how do you know? If she play hits him (if there is such a thing) THATS CALLED FLIRTING, SHE LIKES HIM NOT YOU. Why can't you make her smile when she's mad? WTF?

jadeona13 said:
Now a couple of time i told my gf i dont like that idea of them hanging out, etc. But until recently, we had a HUGE fight. My GF got mad at me and walked around the block with this guy, and even flirted with him in front of me and looked at me with dirty looks. I felt like pure sh!t.
It's good you stood up for yourself here, but if she's hitting him playfully, taking walks and visting him then there's soething going wrong....

jadeona13 said:
I told my GF she disrespects me too much and if she continues it, we are through. She repeatedly said, "he is my very good friend and we were not flirting thats just how we are whether u like it or not''?
You need to be through, how much more evidence do you need?

Playfully hitting (Casual flirting)
Taking walks together
She's visitng him

sounds like she's into him more than you.

YOU NEED TO DROP THIS GIRL ASAP

MOVE ON, HAVE SOME DIGNITY THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF WOMEN!!!!!

It's good you refuse to be disrespected, but I really suggest you move on....

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck this b1tch--- just downgrade her to fvckbuddy and go out and start prospecting for others. emotional check out at the love hotel..

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
For your own sake and sanity, drop her, asap. As the #1 rule of relationships, the ONLY person you can ever change is yourself, and she doesn't seem to respect you at all. Save yourself the hurt, and next her.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
fvck this b1tch--- just downgrade her to fvckbuddy and go out and start prospecting for others. emotional check out at the love hotel..
SOMEBODY on this board has some sense

:up:

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
ok..so me and my girlfriend talked about it and she said she would stop...

wow, what a lie

the other day we were all hanging out (me,my gf, the guy and a couple of my cousins)..my GF and the guy when a few feet away from us and were chatting for 20 mins straight..lauhging, giggling, play hitting..

then we all get in the car and me, the guy and my gf are in the backseat. The guy is in between both of us and my gf and him are flirting, touching, singing.. and whenever i said something..my gf would have a 'y r u talkin to me' expression on her face...i even asked her a question and she was like .''idk wtf r u asking me''

then the guy left, she went inside and went to sleep..all without saying a word to me
That's It!!!!

I wish a woman would EVER try to disrepect me like that!!!

Why was he sitting between you two? Oh well doesn't matter...

SHE'S USING YOU AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ON....

NEEXT!!!!!