Girlfriend Cried And Left After Sex!!!

Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
I couldn't possibly read any replies before responding...

I'm really confused as to why you're confused... She's tired and wanted to take a nap... pretty simple, right???

Wow, so... saying that you're tired and sleepy is now code for "Let's have sex"?

Seriously?? You don't get it??? Here you go, in your own words:

Are you still confused??? SHE DID NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX! She says she's tired... and you say, "So what? I want what I want, and I'll take it at your expense. I'm a selfish pr!ck and I don't care about your feelings."

AND SHE'S A BIGGER IDIOT FOR LETTING YOU!!! Now she's going to play the victim card... "wahh... he made me have sex with him when I didn't want to. He USED me. He DIDN'T CARE how I felt." Of course, she's not going to say, "I didn't do A DAMN thing to STOP him."

She should have wailed on you to prove her point, so I'm not sure why she's crying, unless she's so SCARED of you for whatever reason that she went along with it. If it were me, your "boys" would have gotten a visit from the "Foot Fairy".

After this incident she was probably regretting the decision to sleep with you at all. I mean, she says it hurts, and you say 'Wait a few minutes'? Are you seriously that selfish? You care more about your gratification than her pain??

Sounds you both are too young and dumb to be doing what you're doing. Try not to make any babies.
you are a clueless 28 year old woman - why the fyck are you trying to shame this guy like the clueless b1tch that you are?

He started to have sex with the girl - he made a choice to make a move, and she made a choice to let him.

1/2 the time I have sex right before me and the girl go to sleep, we lay in bed and pretend that we are both goign to sleep, and then i make a move and BAM comes the sex

you are an idiot plaything, you really are.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
you are a clueless 28 year old woman - why the fyck are you trying to shame this guy like the clueless b1tch that you are?

He started to have sex with the girl - he made a choice to make a move, and she made a choice to let him.

1/2 the time I have sex right before me and the girl go to sleep, we lay in bed and pretend that we are both goign to sleep, and then i make a move and BAM comes the sex

you are an idiot plaything, you really are.

He wanted to know why his girl got upset and left. So I told him. If that makes me an idiot then so be it. The feelings' mutual. :)

Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
He wanted to know why his girl got upset and left. So I told him. If that makes me an idiot then so be it. The feelings' mutual. :)

no, you are an idiot for trying to shame him into thinking that him making a move on the girl was wrong.

He did the right thing trying to have sex with his girlfriend - that is what a girlfriend is for, and the man always has the right to initiate sex with a goddamn girlfriend!

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
no, you are an idiot for trying to shame him into thinking that him making a move on the girl was wrong.

He did the right thing trying to have sex with his girlfriend - that is what a girlfriend is for, and the man always has the right to initiate sex with a goddamn girlfriend!
She seemed to be taking her own frustrations about the girl not saying NO out on the original poster, but she was just replying to explain why she freaked out. I agree that it is her responsibility to say "NO" if she does not want to, but she probably felt some sick obligation to do it. Plaything got a bit heated, but really was just explaining what happened. You're both right in that he can't really be blamed for much else than not being sensitive to her feelings, but even then the man can't be expected to read her mind based on his little experience.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta agree with Plaything on this bro. this was pretty cold and borderline rape imo.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't see how it's borderline rape when the slvt let him smash. Now that she's gotten her cherry popped she'll want it again. From what I read she had been banging him all along anyways.

She cried because she supposedly lost her virginity and probably wanted to lose it from some romanticized, bvll**** fairy tale dream she conjured up in her mind. Well you know what? What's done is done and she has to blame herself if it didn't happen the way she intended.

If she didn't also want it she would have said "no" right? Unless all girls are that stupid and think guys are mind readers she should have done something to let him know for certain she didn't want to be fvcked.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
If that makes me an idiot then so be it. The feelings' mutual. :)
Hello? you're female......... You don't have feelings :nono:

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Hello? you're female......... You don't have feelings :nono:
Funny... most women think that about men.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
Funny... most women think that about men.
:eek: We have feelings! I'll prove it

I feel bored and annoyed when women nag or act AW like this guy's GF,
I feel really good when i get breakfast at bed in the morning, and to make up she should do this for this guy
I feel bad when there's only a womens mag to read while going to the toilet,
I feel amuzed by your posts, and the way you react,
I feel even more amuzed by your analyses about men and of women,
I feel you're going to have to answer this post aswell, considering your clearly want the last word which is even more entertaining :whistle:

To be honest, me and many other djs have given up on what women think, cause it's all sh*t and they don't act on logic, so think whatever you want. And clearly when women think that a guy doesn't feel, it's probebly the guy they'll end with in bed. (and reading your post, seems something like that happened to you aswell... you ended up with the "wrong guy", anyhow it's not my business)