Girl who talks about how she's fat even though she isn't...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fishing for compliments and re-assurance.

She will get neither from a DJ.

Next...

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Fishing for compliments and re-assurance.

She will get neither from a DJ.

Next...
You would next a girl just because she told you she thought she was overweight?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
You would next a girl just because she told you she thought she was overweight?
Overly insecure.

Reaction score
At least it's not a fat girl who thinks she's skinny. Just tell her the truth and it's all in her head and she looks fine.

Or if you feel like being a jerk you could ask her if you should put crisco on the doorway so she can fit through.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Overly insecure.
Not necessarily. She could be describing AN insecurity, and rest-assured, MOST people have insecurities. She could just feel comfortable enough with him to share it. The question at hand has VERY LITTLE context, and in-and-of itself, a little insecurity over weight issues is not a big deal. The OP may not think she is fat but it's not his call, it's hers. If she wants to lose a few pounds to be happy, that's her prerogative. She may not have known that sharing this bit of info with him would have been so thought-provoking.

Seriously a lot of girls just say they're "fat" even though they know they're not fat, they're just not 100% happy with their bodies and want to continue to work on them.

If anything, to me, it may be an indication that this girl may workout and care about how she looks - unlike fat tubs of lard who think they're hot sh1t when they're obviously not.

Reaction score
wjh said:
If anything, to me, it may be an indication that this girl may workout and care about how she looks - unlike fat tubs of lard who think they're hot sh1t when they're obviously not.

How about the girls that KNOW they are 30 lbs overweight, and always talk about it like it bothers them. And they always talk about how they want to go to the gym? But they never go to the gym and the only excersize they get is walking into Burger King.

Actually never mind, they use the drive thru.

Sir-M

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have seen a couple of those as well.. the girls are like.. "baby i need to lose weight" and they like weigh 3 kgs..

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potentially nutty. :crazy: proceed with caution.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just give her the dead-eye up and down stare and say 'yeah. you're a fat b!tch.
always nips it in the bud.

Real_Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have a hard time not making fat jokes when a woman fishes for compliments by saying she's fat.

Nah your not fat just big boned, whale bones apparently!

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beast from the East said:
How about the girls that KNOW they are 30 lbs overweight, and always talk about it like it bothers them. And they always talk about how they want to go to the gym? But they never go to the gym and the only excersize they get is walking into Burger King.

Actually never mind, they use the drive thru.
Back in the day, my ex decided to start exercising at the house with an exercise ball. So, when it was not being used, I put it upstairs. She got mad at me because she had to go up and get it to do her exercise. I looked at her like she was crazy and asked, "you're going to exercise, but going and getting the ball is too much work". Then she started laughing when she realized how absurd she sounded.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't know women. Most women are unhappy with their bodies for one reason or another. The majority of that group feel that they are overweight no matter how they look to you or any other guy!!! They aren't crazy, perhaps a bit self conscious for what ever reason. They're women, this is normal. Accept it and give them a "stupid yet happy" supportive guy response and move on.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When most girls complain about being fat, they are really complaining about not being tone and fit. They are right. There is a huge difference.

Tell her that you will do cardio with her if she is willing to do weight training with you. Nothing sexier than taking a hot girl to the gym and working out with her.

SilverSliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they are insecure and fishing at the same time. Usually I will ignore he first time, say they look alright the third, and tell them straight out to stop fishing the third time. I May have to drop the "You look fine" part though. Last chick I did that too was 145 or so should have weighed 120-125. Before I knew it she said she was 169! Tempted to say "If you think so then do something about it, wy are you telling me?"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L B said:
...Tell her that you will do cardio with her if she is willing to do weight training with you. Nothing sexier than taking a hot girl to the gym and working out with her.
So you're saying that you should agree with her in saying that you think she's fat too and she should work out with you? Plan on getting any from her anytime soon?

FL2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
i tell her she is just to piss her off. i've had before a girlfriend before who did progressively gain weight and asked me that riddiculous question. like an idiot i told her no, but in the future i will just tell her she is getting fat because if you don't, they turn into pigs.