Girl who talks about how she's fat even though she isn't...

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
very normal people, this is normal chick behavior

"looks fine to me"
"not as fat as the other f-u -cks I've seen today"
"lets go run the stairs today from 1st floor to 20th deal?"

----

what kind of losers are you people dating to tell her to piss off? must be dating a bunch of 6's , bunch of idiots

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So you're saying that you should agree with her in saying that you think she's fat too and she should work out with you? Plan on getting any from her anytime soon?
Yes! Comes with the profession, I am a personal trainer.:cool:

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco's right. Women are bombarded by the notion that they are supposed to look a certain way. When you have a chance pick up a woman's magazine. You'll find a pictorial of stick then models wearing the newest fashions women have to have followed by an article on the Olsen Twins diet plan followed by an ad for Dove choclate or some sort of ice cream. Really its quite vicious they push thinness but then advertise fatty crap. Whoever thought of that is brilliant, its kept the magazines going and made millions of women around the world insecure.

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her and throw her down on the nearest bed/couch/etc. and make out with her passionately, then fvck her brains out. That should change her mind, if not, repeat.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Francisco's right. Women are bombarded by the notion that they are supposed to look a certain way. When you have a chance pick up a woman's magazine. You'll find a pictorial of stick then models wearing the newest fashions women have to have followed by an article on the Olsen Twins diet plan followed by an ad for Dove choclate or some sort of ice cream. Really its quite vicious they push thinness but then advertise fatty crap. Whoever thought of that is brilliant, its kept the magazines going and made millions of women around the world insecure.
Don't get me wrong, I'll take an toned, athletic woman over a curvy/average/fluffy woman any day. The women in the glamor magazines don't do it for me though, way too plastic looking.

Either way, I've learned that it's a crapshoot about saying the right thing whenever a woman asks you a question about her size or weight. You can focus on stereotypical male answer which may solve the problem but experienced guys know that most times women don't want their problems solved. More times than not they just want to be heard, understood and accepted.

LB you can offer to train her since it's your profession but I'm personally surprised that you'd be dating a woman who isn't fit given your profession and your enthusiasm to want to fix her. Personally, unless a woman asks me to train her I'm not going to give myself a strike by telling her that she should workout with me outright.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJoftheTheater said:
She's really thin and a cheerleader, but she's not fishing for compliments.
The fact that she is thin and a cheerleader only supports that she's fishing for compliments. I have girlfriends that do it all the time to me, and none of them are overweight. It's an insecurity issue.

As others have mentioned, the correct play is to not throw out the compliments.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
tell her to get a better fishing pole, cause she ain't catchin any compliments with calling herself fat

though i don't think its always an attention ***** thing, a lot of people say i ahvfe a good build but i think i'm too fat cause i'm still not where i want to be physically and i have a nice jiggly tummy

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you 2 re-assure her and compliment her......this is a very,very bad sign.

A pro would bust her balls about it to keep her in line mentally while he cheats on her...

But i dont know where your at in the game...

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
LB you can offer to train her since it's your profession but I'm personally surprised that you'd be dating a woman who isn't fit given your profession and your enthusiasm to want to fix her. Personally, unless a woman asks me to train her I'm not going to give myself a strike by telling her that she should workout with me outright.
Due to my quick reply, I can understand why to feel this way.

Let me clarify. My girlfriend of over two years is fit/in better shape than most people I know. There are times where she's motivated to go to the gym and thinks that she is out of shape. I would work out with her a couple of times to get her back on track.

Different people have different goals. The overweight person will try to lose weight to get to an average weight. The average person will try to reach a fit level. The fit person will try to maintain or reach the next level of fitness. Anyone of these people will consider themselves "fat" if they are a pound or 100 pounds off their target weight.

My profession gives me an added advantage in the dating scene because everybody, no matter how fit, will want to be in better shape. But this only apply to my personal life, I do not cross the trainer/client line.