Girl STOLE Money From Us

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah right i never get sex :D

If you just want to shag her then ok pay her money loads of people do that.
Im just being sarcastic but seriouly i dont alienate women by being nasty or anything but women who take things without asking are bad new but hey this i your life and if you wanna go with it thats your choice but i can totally undertand your friend looking out or you. Frinds are forever women come and go.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll do my research.... because I'm just sooooooo interested in your life.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah you should have got your change.

And why are you so concerned how you will "look" in front of her and her coworkers. She and them will have LAUGHED their asses off at you when she told them the story of how she kept your money. And yes she did tell them.

She was fvcking around for sure when she said it, testing your reaction. And guess what, you fell for it! She would have EXPECTED you to challenge her. You failed the test. Failing tests is always bad when you are trying to get with a chick.

You let it go because she is a chick you want to bang. If it was a guy would you have done the same?

You ended up getting disrespected, but only because you let it happen.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is NOT the issue here, it's her attitude that is. Frankly, she's not interested and has no respect for you.

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you date her and get something out of it, we'll all eat our words. otherwise, let the flaming commence

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I would have filed a police report against the bytch for theft. Can you imagine a male waiter refusing to give some woman her change back?

Smartone, I'm not judging you bro, but why would you think being a wuss and letting someone disrespect you will get you a date?

If anything, you probably blew any chance you had with her. Women must respect you before they can really like you.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
do yourselves a favor and shut up because all you "know it alls" don't know a thing, you just try and put me down to bring your self esteem up. For all you know I can be hanging out with her in a few days.
Read you pm`s guy people are not trying to bring you down.

That is the most AFC quote i have read on this site in a long time.

Be that girls lap dog we wont care, but dont come on here asking why she messed you around at a later date.

I dont come on here to board bash people. But if you cant see the wood for the trees, their aint no saving you.

Good Luck in the most sincere sence

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you this was the first time i ever did this and i think it was worth it because she was hot. Do you think i would've let her get away with it if she was busted? no. so get over it....
You automatically have her on a pedestal by that frame of mind. Just cos shes hot you let her put her panties on your head and every one saw it. She disrespected you.

and also, like i said before, and i dont care what you all say.... when a guy gets a girls phone number, i consider it a chance, a chance for the greatest thing ever in the world - SEX. Most of the time you will not get that far, but sometimes, maybe sometimes, you will score, and then you will be the happiest man alive. If it took me a few extra bucks to get a "chance" then i'm happy for this one time.
Your putting all your happiness on sex and her. :down:
Your giving her too much importance and she probably knows it . Infact she knows that your a walk over since she took your cash and didnt wait for an answer. Its %100 garaunteed that this girl told her friends/sisters/cousins/fat troll friends / ugs/ etc etc ALL about you and what she did to YOU.

Id have damn sure got my money back , hell its my fvkin money i dont give a shyt cos i have bills to pay.

her: "NO you dont need change"
you: "gimmee my change girl, you aint worked hard enough for a tip like that yet ";)

dont be a pvssy

dont let no one disrespect you

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me that there is already an aweful lot of advice on this subject.

NEVER:
*Buy a prospect drinks
*Buy a prospect flattering gifts
* AND NEVER LET A PROSPECT (ESPECIALLY ONE WITH LOW IL) WALK AWAY WITH YOUR MONEY

Now to me, it seems obvious, but let me spell it out. A-F-C.

Eyes_Of_Fire

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any waiter or waitress that takes their own tip, or says you dont need change back should get ratted out and fired.
no matter how cute they are or how well they know you.
assuming you know how much you should be tipped based on how well you think you did your job is not acceptable.
a tip is something that is a gift.
if i think you did a good job i will tip what i want.
if you did a great job, i might tip you more.
if you did a sucky job, im not tipping at all .

i used to be a waitress , i remember how hard the job is and i remember another waitress not doing crap but wanted all the tips.

call her manager and then call coporate and tell them you ate there and this chick took your change . dont give your name unless you have to because shes probally doing this crap to lots of folks not just you, deserves to be fired and doesnt deserve to know who ratted her out. if she knows, she will blame you.

if you have interest in her, stop that ! next ! money digging woman right there.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately, the consequences of SmartOne's actions are negligible. Even to him personally the consequences are negligible.

I truly believe SmartOne doesn't care about the girl, about the money and about the whole situation. It's like dumping some money on a lottery ticket just for fun.

His action ain't stupid. It's just meaningless. Just like many other actions that human beings take in their meaningless lives. But to you as an indivudal your life ain't meaningless. So let the the guy just live his life. He's not the one asking for advice anyway. He didn't even start this thread.

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Money is NOT the issue here, it's her attitude that is. Frankly, she's not interested and has no respect for you.
AGREED

afc begone

Reaction score
At first I thought this was a joke....

There is no chance that this girl is going to give you some, and I'm pretty sure she won't be hanging out with you anytime soon. Who cares how much money was lost....the fact is your friend let a girl tell him what he needed. You don't just let someone take your money like that....it's principle, not amount. Chances are she lost what little respect (and I mean, very little) respect she had for your friend at that point....she walked on him, even if he says otherwise.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smartone... What you don't realize is that whatever social pecking order that existed between you and the girl... It was low enough for her to disrespect you and basically ignore your right to "change". Her dissing will only serve to reinforce in her view how weak you are... and that there is no need to be sweet and pleasant with you...

Of course, there is nothing you could do because anything else would have caused an embarrassing scene...

The only thing you can do is to treat her alike... ignore her... dis her.... neg-hit her... eventually, 9 times out of 10 they will be nicer to you....

This has been experienced and field tested many times on this forum...

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
i would have said "hey you just took an extra $8 you owe me a head job now"pause look straight at her eyes "isnt that your going price"

skyjcky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm.. ok.. You didnt leave her a tip, she just took your money, and you didnt do anything about it. You got punked, I wouldnt let the hoe keep a dollar even, its not the money, its the principle.

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, you just don't get it, do you? It's NOT ABOUT THE MONEY, it's that girls FVCKING ATTIDUDE.

I went to a bar a couple of weeks ago. There were a lot of people waiting to order drinks, so I told a girl I know to order me a beer with my creditcard.

I was standing next to her, waiting, when the bartender gives me the reciept to sign.

On the reciept I could see that he billed me for the beer, but also for a $10-drink. I told him i'm not supposed to pay, but he couldn't help me.

I told the girl to quit fvcking around, appologize and give me my money back. She said she would go to the ATM to withdraw $10 for me.

I saw her walking away from the bar, heading across the street towards the ATM, but then just walked by.

Okay, I don't give a damn about that $10, but what I do care about is the attitude. I don't care weather I get my 10$ back, the bartender made a mistake or if the girls intentions were to get a free drink - but that last thing really pissed me off.

Anyways - there's only one thing you can do: Don't let it happen again!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
lol she stole a drink from you f*ck man i would have pursued her made her get down on her kness pull out my d*ck and piss in her mouth and say "you want more free drinks bit*h" "drink all u want ITS ON ME" lol.............Probably not but i would be annoyed

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
The unmitigated gall of these bytches is unbelievable. How many of us have been approached by some cvnt in a bar demanding that we buy her a drink?

The last time a chick did that to me, I told her "no thanks, I only buy for cute chicks"

These bytches come to clubs with no money, expecting guys to finance their night. They get off on having a guy buy them a drink, then ignoring him.

NEVER BUY A CHICK YOU DON'T KNOW A DRINK. VERY RARELY BUY A CHICK YOU DO KNOW A DRINK.

It's our fault. Men have given in to this kind of behavior for years, now the cvnts expect it.