Girl STOLE Money From Us

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when she said "you dont need change" did she say it flirtatiously?

i mean, its hard to tell from the text.
maybe she really thought she could walk all over you

OR maybe she was flirting or even joking, maybe she wanted you to forcce her to give it back, who knows

as long as you tried to flirt with her about it later, you are still DJ. But if she took the money and then turned cold, i would DEMAND the money back or tell the damn manager

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SmartOne
lol, tell the manager, lol my god

and it was sort of flirtatious yes
Well smartone, you seem to have no problem with getting ripped off. So why should we care?

Good luck with the gold digger.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
jprpjrjr remember who started this forum, ok ?
Yeah, you're right. You didn't ask for our advice....

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt
Its not usual for me to leave about $5 tip on any given day to any waiter/waitress even on a small bill of around $11-$12 (which is the price of the average meal at most restaurants here). So a couple of bucks more certainly isn't way out of place or a big deal.

Your friend is right, its not a big deal, even if none of you end up seeing her or calling her again. Its just a couple of bucks.
You leave 40% tips? That's a bit much in my opinion. 10-15% is generous enough.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh would you guys please grow up. O, all of a sudden becuase i may have made one little mistake and gave a girl a few extra dollars in a tip i'm an AFC now. I told you this was the first time i ever did this and i think it was worth it because she was hot. Do you think i would've let her get away with it if she was busted? no. so get over it....

and also, like i said before, and i dont care what you all say.... when a guy gets a girls phone number, i consider it a chance, a chance for the greatest thing ever in the world - SEX. Most of the time you will not get that far, but sometimes, maybe sometimes, you will score, and then you will be the happiest man alive. If it took me a few extra bucks to get a "chance" then i'm happy for this one time.
This post concerns me very much. The first thing guys should learn from this website is not to supplicate based on beauty.

Keep acting like a dog begging at the dinner table for table scraps of attention, and all you're going to get is crumbs out of pity. Allow yourself to be trained like one of Pavlov's dogs, doing tricks in hope of being rewarded with periodic use of a woman's vagina. What makes a bytch who steals your money so special that a date with her is some sort of amazing 'chance'? Are you a virgin (i'm serious)?

I'm being harsh because you are harshly defending your position - but I'm telling you that if you really think this way that you do not belong here. A DJ does not kiss a girls ass hoping for a 'chance'.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell what is all the talk about how he should not of gave her the cash.?

He said her co-workers were there.... HELLO we are all missing the point here.

She hot chick gives # nice guy tips good get #....... now here is what is missing..... THE FOLLOW UP.

Go back to this place and if that girl is working ask for another waitress. Another hottie, but the whole time make eye contact with the girl that took the cash.

Than make a big deal out of the whole thing with the new waitress make her laugh over it and say if she wants some of yo money she is going to have to kick down some Didgets.

Make it loud enough that all the people hear you, and look right at the girl that took the cash in the first place.

It will embarress her and you will be back on top, plus it will show that you are fun and can make fun out of anything. You may get some action this way.

But if you just fight over the deal and never use it than it is a wasted opertunity.

GO bust her balls and get more numbers.

easy as that...

OHH AND IF YOUR EVER CLUBING DON'T FORGET TO TIP YOUR DJ PHAT AZ WELL.....*i might be playing near you some day...*

He he...

PCZ 'N BEATS
ZEROCELCIUS

DonEdwardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Guys,

I was thinking about this a bit,

This is what I would do, go back to the resturant, get the same waitress, and when the bill comes under pay her by $5, if she has the balls to ask you why, say with a huge flitatious smile and wink "You don't need the money!".

You have a couple of things going for you,
1) She knows she stole money from you and she was in the wrong, so who is she going to tell, her manager? You can just tell him about the previous occurance and boom she's out of a job
2) You now put her on the spot, exactly the one she put you on and you have just managed to cut her down to size!

If you are scared of consequences, i.e. that she will go to her manager etc. then just make sure you bring the exact change, order a whole lot of things and tip nothing at all.

Thats what I would do,
DonEdwardo

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of what I'm about to say has been said in one way shape or form, but I still wanna get my thoughts in.

SmartOne, if you had tipped her 40% for the ice cream, although a VERY high tip...I think that could be cool in certain situations. The fact that you overtipped her isn't what's at issue, what's at issue is that you let her do something (take your money) which you didn't want her to do.

However, you asked for change and she just took your money and you let her do it. You said it was 'sort of flirtacious' as soon as I read that I know that actually means it wasn't flirtacious at all. And Corvette testified that.

Now what's ironic to me is that if SmartOne hadn't of let her take his money, his chances would greatly increase to get a date/action/whatever. But his attractiveness has gone down a lot since she knows she has the power.

This is the kiss of death for a lot of guys in my opinion. A situation where a guy is taken advantage of, and they think they are 'really nice' because they gave such a great tip when in fact all they did was get walked on. Not saying that you aren't a nice guy (or claim to be one, for that matter), but a lot of people who get taken advantage of claim to be nice to make themselves feel better.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
ME and my friend (who posts on this forum - <not allowed to post his name>) went to a local Friendly's to get an icecream. We sat down, and this girl that my friend knows served us. Note that she never returned his calls in the past. After our icecream, she brought us the check. My friend, who wants to get some play with the girl, needs change for his 20, so he asks the girl for change. She said "YOu don't need change" and put the 20 in her pocket and walked away. My friend said absolutely nothing. As we walk out, he got her new cell number and we went home.

What are your thoughts. are we going to get a hangout with this girl? My friend believes the $8 dollar tip was "worth it".

How do you feel?
What would a real DJ do?

He would ask her for his change. Again. If she doesn't give it to you, tell her you want to speak to her manager.

WTF is this sh!t? I'm a generous tipper, but if I ask for change back, I WANT CHANGE BACK. That's downright ignorant.

And you're sitting there wondering, "Does this mean we can hang out with her? Oh, she's so pretty!"

No, it means your waitress jacked a couple bucks off you, and it shouldn't be stood for. Dating this girl should be the FURTHEST thing from your mind.

It's done now, you got wh0red. No point in going back and b!tching over a couple bucks now.

If this girl just stole from you, and all you can think about is whether this means you or your friend should ask her out, then you've completely missed the point of everything taught on this site.

Next time give her a whole $100. Then she'll MARRY you. :rolleyes:

And to all the people who are giving this guy dating/romantic advice with this girl...please, just leave the forum. You make me sick. You would actually advise this guy to date this girl who just STOLE from him??

God...this is gonna make me throw up. I'm out of this thread.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh would you guys please grow up. O, all of a sudden becuase i may have made one little mistake and gave a girl a few extra dollars in a tip i'm an AFC now. I told you this was the first time i ever did this and i think it was worth it because she was hot. Do you think i would've let her get away with it if she was busted? no. so get over it....

What makes you AFC is that you're treating a girl extra special because she's hot.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
1st of all this thread is getting old.

2nd you didnt give her extra tip she took the money of you and you let her. You didnt stand up for your self. In my books your a AFC

CASE CLOSED PEOPLE

The Ninja Has Spoken

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr

NEVER BUY A CHICK YOU DON'T KNOW A DRINK. VERY RARELY BUY A CHICK YOU DO KNOW A DRINK.
Hell i get them to buy me drinks.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt

....Since its good to give tips anyway, chances are you maybe overpaid your tip by a few dollars only and I am sure you could think of dumber things you've done with money in the past.
real talk cuzz...