Girl Related Stalking URGENT

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Okay...so he's cycling from being crazy for her to hating her and is obsessed with her too? This is one of the traits of a condition called Borderline Personality Disorder. He could have that and if he does then both she and you need to document EVERYTHING and discretely talk to the police to let them know your concern. Since he hasn't actually done anything to either of you at this point the police can do nothing more than talk to him...which is likely to only make him do things he might not otherwise do.

Find out which officer handles cases like this and you and the girl go together to talk to that officer. Explain that he hasn't actually done anything yet but that you want him to keep a file to document all behavior that leads you to be concerned so that if he does actually do something against the law there will be enough evidence gathered to build a case with. Insist that you do NOT want the officer to confront this person yet because you feel it might cause him to become violent or threatening when he hasn't done that to this point. By doing this, if he does try anything whacked that officer will already be aware of the situation and will take the situation seriously from the start. For now, leave the school out of it because if you involve them they WILL talk to this guy and that might set him off.
Ok thanks. It seems like you have experience with this. I will go to the nearby police academy some time soon and talk to the girl about it to see if she wants to cooperate.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kerensky
Ok thanks. It seems like you have experience with this. I will go to the nearby police academy some time soon and talk to the girl about it to see if she wants to cooperate.
Well, based on what you've said, this guy does seem a bit mentally unstable. Whether or not that instability will manifest itself in a violent way or not remains to be seen. It's best not to provoke him into crossing that line if he hasn't crossed it to this point. Be wary without being confrontational. Just avoid this guy to the best of your ability and don't put yourself in a position where you are alone with him without other people around. Same for the girl.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is over. I settled it with the guy and we're cool now. No violence was needed. Some tactful words and good acting on my part was enough.

As for the girl, she can deal with this herself and if she requires protection of any sort, that is her family and boy friend's job. I'm just a friend and won't encourage her harm of course nor stand idle, but I won't punish myself for something that probably isn't even related to me.

Thanks for your help ladies and gentlemen.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
MISTAKE

I made a mistake in what we were talking about

Last edited:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad everything worked out for you Kerensky. Nothing worse then the moments of having to watch your back from some weirdo