Girl Related Stalking URGENT

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
PRM

This is what I originalty said.

Gee Wizz, I hope you don't get killed over this. But on the real side, I see that you have a problem. So in that aspect, I'll throw in my 2 cents. Gals deal with gals and guys deal with guys. If you have a female representative (girl friend, sister, female cousin) hand the problem over to them. If you don't, then deal with the problem with her male representative. Talk to her bropther about it or father. Go to her folks. That way if you have to put a real hurt on the gal, her folks and others will know that you tryied to handle it in a proper way and whatever happens to the gal is the gals fault. Then gert you a roll of quaters and carry them in your pocket. The next time she fycks with you bust her in the mouth and keep hitting her till she hits the ground. Take your foot and kick her a few times in the stomach. That stops a gal like getting kicked in the nuts stops a guy.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Kerensky

Either you believe in what you said or you don't. You follow your program of nutritional foods, jogging and all that other stuff (throw in a prayer for yourself if you like ). I'll sit on my a** and smoke cigarettes and we'll see who dies first. According to your beliefs, you will live longer then me. What kind of odds can I get?

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^
Something tells me those aren't cigarettes that he's been smoking.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brother_Rapp
PRM

This is what I originalty said.

Gee Wizz, I hope you don't get killed over this. But on the real side, I see that you have a problem. So in that aspect, I'll throw in my 2 cents. Gals deal with gals and guys deal with guys. If you have a female representative (girl friend, sister, female cousin) hand the problem over to them. If you don't, then deal with the problem with her male representative. Talk to her bropther about it or father. Go to her folks. That way if you have to put a real hurt on the gal, her folks and others will know that you tryied to handle it in a proper way and whatever happens to the gal is the gals fault. Then gert you a roll of quaters and carry them in your pocket. The next time she fycks with you bust her in the mouth and keep hitting her till she hits the ground. Take your foot and kick her a few times in the stomach. That stops a gal like getting kicked in the nuts stops a guy.
:nono: Where is your chivalry? Hitting a girl with a roll of quarters is way way overkill. I've hit guys with a folded up pocket knife that weighs about one and a half ounces more then a roll of Q's. That was a last ditch effort at negotiating and the only way to communicate at that point. There's NEVER a situation where a girl having problems can be subjected to the same kind of brutality.

I'm also sure the police would not like this solution either nor would your future cell mates (going to jail for beating a girl is a sure fire way to get anally raped). I don't even see a need to get her girl friends and what not involved. Guys like this are usually punks, and when everyone gets a clue as to what he's doing (which apparently is the case) there'll be eyes on him all the time and he'll stop.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm feeling kind of mellow. I'm thinking straight though.

If this guy tries anything funny with me or the girl I will take action. I'm going to do it in front of people and make him take the first swing. Then I'm going to beat his ass. He's going to stay the fuk away the easy way or the hard way.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
PRMoon

Where is your chivalry? Hitting a girl with a roll of quarters is way way overkill. I've hit guys with a folded up pocket knife that weighs about one and a half ounces more then a roll of Q's. That was a last ditch effort at negotiating and the only way to communicate at that point. There's NEVER a situation where a girl having problems can be subjected to the same kind of brutality.

Brother Rapp
I did say that the guy should talk to this gal' folks first and let them become fully aware of the situation.

PRM
I'm also sure the police would not like this solution either nor would your future cell mates (going to jail for beating a girl is a sure fire way to get anally raped). I don't even see a need to get her girl friends and what not involved. Guys like this are usually punks, and when everyone gets a clue as to what he's doing (which apparently is the case) there'll be eyes on him all the time and he'll stop.

Brother Rapp
Ain't no chivalry in a fight.Gals deal with gals and guys deal with guys. I said that he should get a female representative to deal with it if it is at all possible. I see you don't know much about the streets do you? You don't go calling the police. You handle stuff on your own.

And have you ever been to jail and witnessed these rapes? Just how DEEP is your knowledge on these matters?

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
PRM

Did you vote in that poll on "kicking a woman' a**?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you pop a girl in the mouth with a roll of quarters then the police are going to be called by her parents or someone.

Don't know much about the streets? I'm from Baltimore, It has twice the murder rate of NY and three times that of LA and has been in the top five most dangersous places in america for the last 30 years. You WILL get raped in prison becasue I know a lot of ex cons ,I use to distribute certain illegal substances but we won't get into that. Note though I said disribute not deal, ie disributor not dealer, there's a difference if you know the game. Anyway I've called the police TONS of times on people and the DA does a good job at keeping them in jail and my identy secret so there's no retaliation.

I didn't vote in any poll concerning beat girls asses, but I've only fought a few girls in my lifetime and they were well equipped to handle themsleves in a fight. Even then though I was never so cheap as to use a weapon like a roll of Q's. Anyone who does is just a straight p*ssy (this means you if you've done it).

And what good would another female do against a stalker? I'm thinking nothing. Besides this guy doesn't seem the type to continue after a bit of intimidation. Why go through all those channels if it's not necessary?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and I didn't see a poll on kicking a womans ass but honestly if you have to stup to that level then you're not really a man at all. Unless the girl is very strong and known to be a brawler, which is a VERY small group of girls indeed, you shouldn't do it. No I don't care what you say about how they deserve it or anything, you're not a man if you go around thugging girls.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
PRMoon

Don't know much about the streets? I'm from Baltimore, It has twice the murder rate of NY and three times that of LA and has been in the top five most dangersous places in america for the last 30 years. You WILL get raped in prison becasue I know a lot of ex cons ,I use to distribute certain illegal substances but we won't get into that. Note though I said disribute not deal, ie disributor not dealer, there's a difference if you know the game. Anyway I've called the police TONS of times on people and the DA does a good job at keeping them in jail and my identy secret so there's no retaliation.

Brother Rapp
So you were a mule. Where did you put the drugs? Up your a**?? And you were and still are a snitch. Well that says a lot about you. I don't think that we have anything else to talk about. I just ain't got no respect for a snitch.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew this was the road you'd take. I know you're a brotha just like me but people like you are the reason why we make up less then 20% of the population yet are almost 50% of the people encarcerated in this country. Snitch? Hardly, I just know how to work the system well to keep my ass out of trouble and out of jail. I use to think you were just old school now I know you're just a dumb ass. Like I said before in your thoughts about "traditiona marriage" you just don't have any clue about the world we live in. Being a distributor and being a mule are worlds apart and the fact that you ignored what I said about that says a lot about you.

I left my house to go have a good time at the bar fully expecting you to come up with a dumb ass remark like the one you posted, and I'm happy to see that my dumb ass radar has come through yet again. I'm sure you'll try to break up my post and use your talents as a "writer" to make it seem like you have a point, but all in all you're just a dumb ass with too much free time.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
dumbass? You calling me a dumbass??

PRM a.k.a, SNITCH

I ain't your brother. Best of luck with your rich fiancee. We got nothing else to talk about.

Peace Out

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kerensky
Who should I tell about this little incident if any? Not the principal though . . . because I'm not even sure if it is serious.
What exactly is he doing to this girl? I've been stalked before (REALLY stalked, not just an overly interested guy being too clingy). If this guy is just infatuated with this girl and isn't actually a threat then she needs to tell him that his behavior is unwanted and unwelcome and that if he doesn't stop she will report it to the principal, his parents and the police. That would be enough to scare him into stopping.

If he is an actual stalker, then you need to talk to the principal and police, period. A stalker usually believes that he and the girl are in a relationship and will say weird things and behave in a very bizarre way.

It's most likely that this guy just has a severe oneitis crush on this girl and she's trying too hard to polite and hasn't told him point blank that she isn't interested and to leave her alone. If she doesn't do that he will convince himself that he has a chance with her. SHE has to be FIRM.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire

You may have it backwards. She's stalking him.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire

no. that guy is stalking him and the girl. thats why i asked "what the hell" when you suggested to whoop the girl's ass.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
What exactly is he doing to this girl? I've been stalked before (REALLY stalked, not just an overly interested guy being too clingy). If this guy is just infatuated with this girl and isn't actually a threat then she needs to tell him that his behavior is unwanted and unwelcome and that if he doesn't stop she will report it to the principal, his parents and the police. That would be enough to scare him into stopping.

If he is an actual stalker, then you need to talk to the principal and police, period. A stalker usually believes that he and the girl are in a relationship and will say weird things and behave in a very bizarre way.

It's most likely that this guy just has a severe oneitis crush on this girl and she's trying too hard to polite and hasn't told him point blank that she isn't interested and to leave her alone. If she doesn't do that he will convince himself that he has a chance with her. SHE has to be FIRM.
Well basically he's joined all the clubs she's in. He's found out her schedule. And this went on for 2 years until she got the vibe that he was weird because they had never had a class together until like now. Anyhow, she found it weird that he knew a whole lotta crap about her.

He denies stalking and stuff, but we all know he likes her and he always says stuff like, "man I hate her. I hate her eyes and her fvcking voice." I gotthat tidbit from a friend. Anyhow, I just don't think he is mentally stable and the other day when he heard about theprom thing, he got super missed and punched a wall calling me a sounvab1tch and saying he hated me and stuff. I don't understand that last part you see, because I helped him with stuff in the past, and although we're not close, I've always been a friendly person to all.

Brother Rapp, Wyldfire has it right. A guy stalker is stalking the girl and is probably trying to kill me. We'll see what happens on Monday.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
If I were you I would get the chick to **** him up infront of people... she's not your friend if she doesn't. And what the hell... you don't need friends that don't watch your six.
Uh.....she's not a fighting kind of girl. Plus I don't think it is wise to aggravate him. I've built a pretty good people fortress around me this weekend. Once something comes up I will hear about it immediately.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire

my god a writer who can't read.

what a dumb ass

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kerensky
Well basically he's joined all the clubs she's in. He's found out her schedule. And this went on for 2 years until she got the vibe that he was weird because they had never had a class together until like now. Anyhow, she found it weird that he knew a whole lotta crap about her.

He denies stalking and stuff, but we all know he likes her and he always says stuff like, "man I hate her. I hate her eyes and her fvcking voice." I gotthat tidbit from a friend. Anyhow, I just don't think he is mentally stable and the other day when he heard about theprom thing, he got super missed and punched a wall calling me a sounvab1tch and saying he hated me and stuff. I don't understand that last part you see, because I helped him with stuff in the past, and although we're not close, I've always been a friendly person to all.

Brother Rapp, Wyldfire has it right. A guy stalker is stalking the girl and is probably trying to kill me. We'll see what happens on Monday.
Okay...so he's cycling from being crazy for her to hating her and is obsessed with her too? This is one of the traits of a condition called Borderline Personality Disorder. He could have that and if he does then both she and you need to document EVERYTHING and discretely talk to the police to let them know your concern. Since he hasn't actually done anything to either of you at this point the police can do nothing more than talk to him...which is likely to only make him do things he might not otherwise do.

Find out which officer handles cases like this and you and the girl go together to talk to that officer. Explain that he hasn't actually done anything yet but that you want him to keep a file to document all behavior that leads you to be concerned so that if he does actually do something against the law there will be enough evidence gathered to build a case with. Insist that you do NOT want the officer to confront this person yet because you feel it might cause him to become violent or threatening when he hasn't done that to this point. By doing this, if he does try anything whacked that officer will already be aware of the situation and will take the situation seriously from the start. For now, leave the school out of it because if you involve them they WILL talk to this guy and that might set him off.