Girl mad because I asked her to shave

bobbytomorow

Reaction score
Ok so I have been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks, maybe half a dozen dates. No sex yet, I've fingered her and have come very close but she always shuts it down JUST before I think I'm getting in.

The last shutdown was because she hadn't shaved and when I put my hand down there I confirmed that...It was little longer than stubble maybe a month of growth.

Anyways, todays texts:

Girl: Want to meet tonight?
Me: Sure
Girl: I have yoga after work. I will give you a call after I get in and shower
Me: Sounds good...when you shower I want you to shave
Girl: lol I was going to anyway
**couple hours go by**
Girl:Ok done yoga and home now....but that shaving comment really turned me off
Me:Really? I only mentioned it becuase last time you seemed bothered by it....it certainly doesn't bother me
Girl:It doesn't bother me to simply be not shaved
Me: So what is the issue here, you feel as though I crossed boundaries of yours?

Now nothing, she hasn't responded...I don't want to apologise but should I?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you got defensive when she said she was turned off. You tried talking logic to her, and surprise....it didn't work.

Seems she got mad because you didn't respond to her LOL blah blah text. her hampster started spinning and next thing you know she did a 180.

Apollogies don't usually work. I'd turn it back on her. Or just ignore her, definitely don't go see her, she wants you to come begging to her. Instead go NC until at least tomorrow...and after she's tried contacting you a few times.

reached my post limit so I'll post up here.

Me: It looks like you've made other plans, have a good night I'll catch you some other time
Girl: I'm just kinda grossed out. I don't know. You telling me to shave. The assumption you're just going to get in there. It's not where I'm at and I'm making ****ing cupcakes. Don't pull that crap on me. I'm too old for it. Good night.
Yeah, hind sight's 20/20 but she didn't like the fact how you assumed you going to hit it, even if she was planning on giving it up. That is true though, I've had girls tell me how that's a turn off to them when they go out with a guy and he's acting like he's going to bang her. They usually don't bang just because of that. It's the whole assuming they're easy and the first time is supposed to be special and stuff. They also want to be able to explain away that it was spontaneous and it just happened and you were romantic and whatever.

I'd just try to play it cool. Wait for her hampster to stop spinning and hopefully she'll come back with an apology saying she overreacted.

Last edited:

bobbytomorow

Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
you got defensive when she said she was turned off. You tried talking logic to her, and surprise....it didn't work.

Seems she got mad because you didn't respond to her LOL blah blah text. her hampster started spinning and next thing you know she did a 180.

Apollogies don't usually work. I'd turn it back on her. Or just ignore her, definitely don't go see her, she wants you to come begging to her. Instead go NC until at least tomorrow...and after she's tried contacting you a few times.
I think you are bang on. This girl is in her mid 30's, very hot and shes not as easy to game as most.

Here is the last text exchange, a few minutes ago, after not hearing from her when we are supposed to be hooking up tonight;

Me: It looks like you've made other plans, have a good night I'll catch you some other time :)
Girl: I'm just kinda grossed out. I don't know. You telling me to shave. The assumption you're just going to get in there. It's not where I'm at and I'm making ****ing cupcakes. Don't pull that crap on me. I'm too old for it. Good night.

**The end of her last text she is referring to me saying, "Maybe I'll catch you some other time"

She is onto my game, she is good....

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you really dodged a bullet here. Better to discover her crazyness before it was too late. I usually oppose nexting girls before banging them but this one I would avoid her like the plague from here on.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Looks like you really dodged a bullet here. Better to discover her crazyness before it was too late. I usually oppose nexting girls before banging them but this one I would avoid her like the plague from here on.
I concur. It sounds like you're going nowhere fast with this one right now.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women don't like being thought of like prostitutes even when they behave like them

bobbytomorow

Reaction score
I honestly really like this girl, we get a long great, she is my age for once, she has a great personality and she is very attractive.

As lame as it sounds I feel like going there with flowers and apologizing but I also know that may be a big mistake. Just seems lame to let this one slip by simply because I can't man up and say I was wrong...No?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text her this: http://img1.findthebest.com/sites/default/files/1065/media/images/t/John_Deere_JS26_Lawnmower.jpg LOL...Chicks in their mid 30's are the best crazies. Leave this one alone for now, don't apologize or reach out to her. First she denies access because of her bush, then gets offended when you tell her to shave. She now has no more excuses for you and found a reason to terminate the relationship. *cuckoo*

Leave her be and find another girl. Preferably one with a wooden floor, a Hitler moustache, or a landing strip below the belt.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a really as*hole comment. I cringed when I read that. Don't know what else to tell you, you probably had that girl in the bag, though that's pure speculation.

Of course I don't know the prior part about why she wasn't shaved, etc, so I'm just going by what you wrote in the OP. But that sounds like a really d*ck thing to say, no offense.

I'd come out and say something like:

"Hey, I apologize for the shaving comment. That was a real d*ck thing to say. I didn't expect anything from you but just remember how hot we got together last time... But if you don't want to hang out again, I understand." *

*The italics are an embedded command a la Speed Seduction, and the ellipsis (...) after it is necessary if you're writing it. You obviously wouldn't italicize it if written, her subconscious will pick it up.

Don't go there with flowers though Jesus!

You're actually in a much better situation than you think, and can turn this into a lay if you do it right.

EDIT: I edited this post a few times as I thought about it, hope you read the latest version ;)

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
You made a really as*hole comment. I cringed when I read that. Don't know what else to tell you, you probably had that girl in the bag, though that's pure speculation.

Of course I don't know the prior part about why she wasn't shaved, etc, so I'm just going by what you wrote in the OP. But that sounds like a really d*ck thing to say, no offense.

I'd come out and say something like, "Hey, I apologize for the shaving comment. That was a real d*ck thing to say. I just remembered our last time and how uncomfortable you felt, [etc etc etc]." Might be too late though.
thats why you are clueless faggot :down: :crackup: :crackup:

but then pre-op trannys cringe a lot around men don't you :):)

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, the girl is obviously a giant douche nozzle. You seem to lack options and therefore, either learn to not give a ****, or spin more plates. The conversation after she got upset was AFC and you basically showed her how tiny your balls were/are.

Move on and don't make the same mistake twice. You should never give a **** if/when a girl is offended by something you say. It shows weak character and spinelessness.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I'd come out and say something like:

"Hey, I apologize for the shaving comment. That was a real d*ck thing to say. I didn't expect anything from you but just remember how hot we got together last time...
No wonder "gaming" POF baboons is as far as your (male persona) repertoire goes.

Agree with the others, her feigned offence was a ruse. If your frame is strong enough you can get away with everything from snapping a turd off on her chest to having her accompany you in a murder. An offhand remark about her unkempt thatch won't dry up panties if your doing it right.

On a side note you do realise these are supposed to be women we are fvcking don't you? Not prepubescent children. Women are supposed to have a few pubes. I must have been away that day when the whole bald as a 6 year old became a hit. Maybe it's some kind of ironic nod to modern woman's unaccountability and state of perpetual childhood.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This wouldn't have been an issue if you simply dissmised her comment. I wouldn't bother contacting her again unless she hits you up first. Even then make her put in most of the effort. Oh and for god's sake dont bring her some damn flowers!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Her "not shaved" excuse to avoid sex is BS. Men have been F-ing hairy vag for thousands of years. As (.)(.) points out, this shaved thing is relatively recent, maybe dating back to the 1990s.

I would think it's only an issue if you want to go down on her.

Maybe your comment was too personal to her. She either read it as "He hated the way my puss looked" and felt offended and/or thought you were being presumptuous about having sex next time. I'm more concerned about the former than the later.

But at this point, don't apologize. Go NC for a bit until she contacts you. Play it off like it was "bad boy /jerk style game."

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You....Well, you shave your legs and under your arms don't you?
Her.....Yep
You.....Then why not shave your cooch?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thing sounds pretty hairy........I think we need some pics!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
This whole thing sounds pretty hairy........I think we need some pics!
:crackup: ^^^^^

Probably look up her skirt and Willie Nelson would be staring back at you. :eek:

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bobbytomorow said:
Ok so I have been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks, maybe half a dozen dates. No sex yet, I've fingered her and have come very close but she always shuts it down JUST before I think I'm getting in.
Honestly, half a dozen dates and no sex should tell you all you need to know about the woman. Half a dozen dates? If i go on half a dozen dates - I'm going to fvck close to half a dozen women.

The fact that she's reacting how she is to you is almost entirely because you're not in the "he's so hot - i want to fvck him" frame.... You're in the "he seems like a good guy" frame....

bobbytomorow said:
The last shutdown was because she hadn't shaved and when I put my hand down there I confirmed that...It was little longer than stubble maybe a month of growth.
The problem is that women who have high REALLY HIGH interest in a man wouldn't pull this stuff, and they'd make sure they were well groomed (and it's obvious that she prefers to be well groomed or else it wouldn't be an issue).

bobbytomorow said:
Anyways, todays texts:

Girl: Want to meet tonight?
Me: Sure
Girl: I have yoga after work. I will give you a call after I get in and shower
Me: Sounds good...when you shower I want you to shave
Girl: lol I was going to anyway
I don't see anything wrong with what you said. Mainly because I like to "put women to do things" for me. She reacted as I'd like for a woman to react to what you said.

SHE was on the defensive ("I was going to anyway")....

In a perfect world - you probably would have waited to see if she shaved without saying anything and used that to gauge her interest in you.

My guess: she wasn't planning on shaving and was going to use that excuse once again. But at least then - you would have known she was just using that as an excuse not to fvck you.

bobbytomorow said:
**couple hours go by**
Girl:Ok done yoga and home now....but that shaving comment really turned me off
Me:Really? I only mentioned it becuase last time you seemed bothered by it....it certainly doesn't bother me
I don't really bring up the term "sh!t test" much... But this is a clear case of a woman throwing sh!t at you and you letting it hit you in the face.

The "it certainly doesn't bother me" belonged in the dialog above (when she originally stated she didn't want to have sex because she hadn't shaved.)

She already feels she can lecture you about what's a turn-off to her, and you stick around for it? I wouldn't even play around with a woman after a response like that. Especially after a pretty good response to it initially. That means she sat there in her yoga class and let it fester inside her.

She should not feel comfortable dropping sh!t like this in your lap.... But she does....

YOU let her get this way. There's no other way around it.

You put her in a perfect position to be able to manipulate... And she didn't skip a beat.

bobbytomorow said:
Girl:It doesn't bother me to simply be not shaved
Me: So what is the issue here, you feel as though I crossed boundaries of yours?

Now nothing, she hasn't responded...I don't want to apologise but should I?
She's mindfvcking you now. You're too much of a nice guy for her.

bobbytomorow said:
I think you are bang on. This girl is in her mid 30's, very hot and shes not as easy to game as most.
This is what you believe so this is your reality. Bet you other guys have put her to bed with ease... And a lot more recently than your addiction to her will let you believe....

bobbytomorow said:
Here is the last text exchange, a few minutes ago, after not hearing from her when we are supposed to be hooking up tonight;

Me: It looks like you've made other plans, have a good night I'll catch you some other time
ME: I like ****ing cupcakes! Especially ones that are well groomed!

At this point - I wouldn't give a fvck if I blew out the whole "relationship"....

This is what a hoop on fire looks like... See it?

Fvck with this woman and expect to meet a lot of flaming hoops. You have 0 power here....

bobbytomorow said:
Pedestal.... Meet bobbytomorrow's love interest...

bobbytomorrow's love interest - feel free to climb up on your "she's so different from the rest" pedestal, where you'll have absolute freedom to mind fvck him as you wish.

bobbytomorow said:
I honestly really like this girl, we get a long great, she is my age for once, she has a great personality and she is very attractive.

As lame as it sounds I feel like going there with flowers and apologizing but I also know that may be a big mistake. Just seems lame to let this one slip by simply because I can't man up and say I was wrong...No?
More stuff to put you in the dating frame?
More stuff to put you in the nice guy frame?
More stuff that doesn't get her panties wet?

She's getting all this from you and all you've got is a finger in it?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
bobbytomorow said:

Me: It looks like you've made other plans, have a good night I'll catch you some other time :)

**The end of her last text she is referring to me saying, "Maybe I'll catch you some other time"

She sounds like a cvnt. You should have said: "Lol. Fvck off then, b!tch." After that last text of hers.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow the men's rights betas & omegas are out en masse in this thread. It's clearly beneath any man to ever admit he was a douche ;)

Admittedly I missed the part where the OP said that they'd been out 6 times without banging. For some reason I thought they'd been out once.

However, his command that she "shave" was gauche. Any normal non-manosphere person would be able to understand that. OP didn't "ask" her to shave, he told her. And if some b*tch told me to do something like that I'd be pissed, so I can how the b*tch would be pissed too.

Given the fact that she's been holding off on sex for more than half a dozen dates, she should be history. She should have been history after the first or second date, frankly. A woman that age tries to play hard to get and it's see ya!

But don't be a douche, OP. Do you really want a woman whom you have to command to shave her lady parts? I certainly don't.

And don't listen to the incel manosphere omegas. They're more likely to shoot up a women's gym in beta-rage than actually get laid in the next decade.