Girl mad because I asked her to shave

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another faux pas? In your previous thread, you hung out twice without getting any -- in the expectation that there would be several more dry dates to come -- and also got a indication of low interest in response to a text. My advice is to stop texting, call instead, and make your calls very brief and strictly for the business of setting up the where/when of getting together. Also, fingering is teenagey and impotent. Fingering smacks of trying to sneak or beg your way into sex. If you want to fvck a woman, get her back to your place or her place, and take off her clothes.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
And speaking of which, how many new girls have you f*cked in 2013, beta? I'm at 7. That's new girls. If you count those plus my two girlfriends (one of whom is now an ex), that number goes to 9.
Quantity means nothing in the absence of quality ;) What would you rather have in your garage, one brand new Rolls or 17 rusted out Yugos?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Quantity means nothing in the absence of quality ;) What would you rather have in your garage, one brand new Rolls or 17 rusted out Yugos?
I'll take that as an "I haven't gotten laid in a long, long time," beta. Your opinion is worthless, because you're not even able to attract 5s.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky's views on life have made him a homeless hermaphrodite

I'd say thats about as worthless as you could get

the only thing he gets *laid* by is pinecones

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Let's get clear here

• Nobody follows you around to call you a white knight. You knighted in thread and were called out on it. Then you began crying like a little girl over it, despite an army of people calling you out on it.
  • Zarky initiates the sniping, over and over again. He deserves exactly what he gets for it. He even admits it in his quote below.
I will not response....

I will not response......

I will not response.....

Serenity now.

No insanity later...........

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I'll take that as an "I haven't gotten laid in a long, long time," beta. Your opinion is worthless, because you're not even able to attract 5s.
I've gotten laid yesterday, if you must know. And it certainly wasn't a 5. You seem to think that anyone who is disgusted by your dumpster diving ways must be a 40-year-old virgin. Not so.