Girl I work with..

hustler69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys does it ever pay to not go for the number right away? theres this girl I work with and I talked with her 3 times already each for longer and longer but I havent gone in for the number..is it ever good to play it cool for a little bit and act like you could careless or should I just go right for it? its not like im not gonna ask her out but I dont wanna be like every other guy and try jumpin her bones immediatly..because she is pretty hot so I know guys are prolly all over her so im tryin not to do that..I know sometimes this works but I also dont want her to lose interest..

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about her losing interest. She can't lose interest that doesn't exist.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have successfully hooked up with chicks from work before.

But be very careful cos if it backfires, then it can make things very awkward.

3 times is not really that much of conversation. Do you know if she's single or not?

I'd suggest gradually keep ramping the tension up in your convos until she gives a blatant sign of interest.

That way, you'll know she's interested.

Otherwise, stick to picking up chicks outside of work. Less issues if things go wrong.

hustler69

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I know shes single and I think shes interested if I walk by where she is working shell always wave and smile and I dont really know her that well.

Alanon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boned a girl I work with last week. Bad idea, but if you want to just make her like you when you talk to her. It's that simple. Don't ask her for her number right away. Wait at least a couple days and look for a tell to see if ****'s falling into place. If you don't see one **** it might as well ask her for it anyways. I've been known to smack my co workers on the ass if I think they got a great ass. You may get fired for sexual harassment, but who cares, you've got options and they need you more than you need them right?