Girl has over 1,000 facebook friends

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
Should I be concerned? Obviously she doesn't talk to this many people... I was just wondering if I should proceed with caution.

I'm sure there's plenty of orbiters.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of only one chick with 1000+ friends, she is the female version of what most guys here should aspire to be. Not in terms of the PUA aspects, but in terms of having her **** together, being comfortable in any situation and being a leader rather then a follower.

And as far as i know she's been in a extremely stable relationship with a strong alpha for awhile now.

Recon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen girls like that, and they are generally AW'S with an extreme amount of orbiters.

So she's definately being hit on by many different guys, so if you want her you're going to have to stand above the rest.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're a celebrity or something, 1000+ Friends are just a bragging number. She wants to put a screen. In fact, I'll tell you, one of them even confessed me that she accepted every friend invitation and that she added random people from her network just to pump the number.

For example,my friend network is pretty ****ty and if I accepted every weirdo that added me, I'd be way up 300, but I'm not even half that number.

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen girls with 4,000+ friends and yeah, if you want her or even want to get a convo flowing, you're going to need to stand above the rest - social proof.

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody has 1000 "FRIENDS" facebook friends is much different

Id be more concerned with who she really hangs out with . I have people on my facebook who i see at work maybe twice a month and we say "hey whats up ?" and move on...lol

Some people like to inflate the facebook friends number so they look more popular....For some reason having 70-100 friends on facebook isn't cool lol because other people go crazy with the adds

When you think about it having 100 friends is a lot.....i dont even have time for 100 friends...never mind 1000...facebook is pretty fake

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt be too concerned, if shes involve with a lot of stuff at school/community its normal, I know a lot of people with 1000 + i mean thats pretty insane but its not too hard to do, If I was on my student union or a varsity team id be at that number too, Im at 700 without that. Only a handful of those i dont really know who the hell they are lol.

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
yea facebook is all bs

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a ATTENTION WH0RE!!!

Reaction score
I don't care where you work or what university you attend, nobody talks to a thousand people on a regular basis. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional.

She probably doesn't even talk a quarter of the people on her list. If she even knows them to begin with.

Reaction score
I just want to know why when a girl has 1000+ friends on facebook, she a attention b1tch

but if a guy have that many then he just a popular cool alpha male. makes no sense

anyway, most people are lucky to talk to atleast 10 people consistently. 1000+ people is ridiculous. you should just look at that number and see that most of those people don't know her

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative_Nancy said:
I just want to know why when a girl has 1000+ friends on facebook, she a attention b1tch

but if a guy have that many then he just a popular cool alpha male. makes no sense
Read the Natural Order of Things. If this site still has that post...

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the average person on my friends list has over 1000 friends on their list. it's just the internet

chad2k5

Banned
Reaction score
Friends list means nothing.

A person's "Wall" comments is a better indicator of how many people someone actually talks to.

For example... I have a friend who only has 50 people on his list, yet all of those people comment on his "Wall". So I know he regularly talks to them.

I also know people who have over 500 friends yet I only see the same 10-15 people commenting on their Wall.

Fingerling

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd steer clear from any girl that uses facebook too much. my ex used to be on it for 6 hours when she got home. too much hassle and to much distraction from other lads.

Reaction score
The sheeple with that many "friends" on facebook need to:

A) Google up a real life and

B) Add a good Psychiatrist to their friends.

Sadly I fear neither will help these chronic's diseased, alleged minds.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is she act towards you is the real issue. If it's constant fights, nagging, and trying to get over on you, let's just say she has a big pool of folks to screw around with. If everything is actually alright, do yourslef a huge favor and don't dwell on this: it will just make you insecure.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are fucking delusional brainwashed fags. I swear.

She's an attention *****? Why are you guys getting so mad and judgemental over this... about a girl you don't know, and a girl that's on facebook, a girl that's being a girl.

Jeezy petes. you guys need to get off SoSuave and get a life. You guys are just stating the obvious. OBVIOUSLY she doesn't talk to them all... the end.

Stop caring so much.