Girl friend is losing interest! Help needed!

John.Peter151

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my girl friend were used to be very close to each other and shared everything together for 2 year now. Suddenly things are getting a bit changed as she isn't any more interested in all those love talks that we used to do. She barely say i love you, and whenever i say this, she just say i love you 2 and changed the topic after that. She was the one who was ready to give up everything and was deeply in love with me and had a lot of future plans with me, but now everything is just changed. Actually that time when she loved me, i was not much sincere and she always used to start all those love talks and all, but since the time i started those, she just started losing interest in those talks. U can say she is my girl friend but in actual she acts as a "girl" friend only.
The thing i am sure about is she have not found any alternative as i am the only boy she talk with. During her time of love, she went away from all her friends and just used to talk to me all the day, texting, phone, and meeting. But now she is just getting back to her friend's. I asked her all this but she said she still love me the same, it's only me that think so. But i am sure about it that something is changed. I tried playing a game with her, that was to fight and leave but that will just bring her interest to more low. The thing is she was very much scared of my loss and always had the fear of my loss but now she now that i can't leave. What should i do to bring her interest back? :confused: From what i think, the reason of this is our relation became a daily routine for her, i used to do all the love talks all the time so she lost her charm. That's what i do think.

Edit: We always run out of topics while talking too and the conversation goes to hmm hmm hmm

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
There is too much f cuking love talk, stop it, im nauseous here!

distance yourself from her, you are too easy, you arent a challenge, cancel dates you have with her, tell her you are doing something else, and do it! spend more time with your friends, dont call her, dont text her, she should feel like you do now....i.e the pu$$y!
if she doesnt come back, get ready to bail befoire she does, as it stands it sounds like she is on amber alert monkey branch time

John.Peter151

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well wish i cud move on but i love her truly. I am amazed about is if her love was true, she wouldn't have become like this. Will distancing bring back her interest level ?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually that time when she loved me, i was not much sincere and she always used to start all those love talks and all, but since the time i started those, she just started losing interest in those talks.
The man should NEVER initiate those 'talks'. When the man does, it makes him appear feminine, needy and unattractive. Women want masculine, confident men who don't need women in their lives.

She barely say i love you, and whenever i say this, she just say i love you 2 and changed the topic after that.
There is likely another man on her radar. Sorry to tell you, but the relationship is pretty much over. You're coasting right now and it's just a matter of time until she ends it.

But i am sure about it that something is changed.
When you notice a drastic change in a woman's behavior (her interests, taste in music, hobbies, activities, people she hangs out with, etc), it's a good sign that she's preparing to move on without you.

I'm afraid that the relationship is beyond saving. Your best bet is to end it yourself. If you don't, you're just wasting your time.

Hellomisslady

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not guaranteed to bring back her interest but it's your best bet. At the very least it's the healthiest thing to do, for both of you. If it works the way you want it to she'll come back, and if it doesn't, you'll know it's done and you'll move on. Betheman is right

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Think of a relationship as a sine curve. It starts at 0, then increases to peak, then it declines all the way to negative. You are on the decline and if you stick around you'll feel nothing but bad when the relationship goes below zero.

There is no way to reverse the path of the curve, but there is a chance it is a repeating pattern, so you go NC and wait out the down phase.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"love talks"

John.Peter151

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about breaking contact for some time having a fight or so ? And some may think she has got another man, well this thing i am sure about, she have no alternative. Aren't there any tips or game play to make her interested or miss me as hell then come back ?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
you have been told, put some space between you and her. dont call her, dotn text her, only reply to her. if she wants to see you, tel her your busy doing stuff, preferably something social involving booze, music and women.

"well this thing i am sure about, she have no alternative" are you nuts? women always have alternatives only you will never know who or how many

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOur no longer a challenge to her. To girls dudes are usually not into serious relationships and girls know this so they love to try and "tame" you to make you committ and once you do BOOM its all over. Shes won, you should've kept being a challenge and done what betheman said. Even if you fell hard for her you shouldnt have shown her this.

The relationship is pretty much over now....but A last resort is to go contact and while your doing this SPIN PLATES....Heck you should've been spinnig plates from jump

But dont beat yourself up over this. This was a learning experience for you, so learn from it. Take everyones advice here and dont make the mistake again. Yeah its dumb how girls think, but you just have to accept it and adjust your game to it.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
John.Peter151 said:
Aren't there any tips or game play to make her interested or miss me as hell then come back ?
I put in bold the important part. Yes, limit your contact with her.

John.Peter151

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see, thanks for all of your replies, really appreciated and i understood. Well what about telling her all that made me upset and then breaking up, just so she realize the worth and come back after learning the lesson and seeing how she will be without me ?

dbx

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like it's lost, buddy. accept it's over and start trying to pull away. she may realise that that's not what she wants and may come back to you, but don't wait for that as it may not happen. get out and do things, try move on.

you can tell her the truth and breakup, but if you're only doing it to try win her back, it's risky. if you do that, you may never get her back, but you may be going that way anyway...

John.Peter151

Don Juan
Reaction score
dbx said:
sounds like it's lost, buddy. accept it's over and start trying to pull away. she may realise that that's not what she wants and may come back to you, but don't wait for that as it may not happen. get out and do things, try move on.

you can tell her the truth and breakup, but if you're only doing it to try win her back, it's risky. if you do that, you may never get her back, but you may be going that way anyway...
It's not lost totally, she still text me every day, for so much time like she used to when her interest was at its top. Just her behaviour changed, show less respect to me, no love talks, she don't show her love, and getting back to her "Girl" friend's and caring for them just like the way she do for me. And yeah, she have started being hyper too on small things..

Barracuda

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want them to value you, you have to introduce some uncertainty into the situation.

Think about it... if you found out tomorrow that you might loose your eyesight, it would become the single most important thing to you.

When we have something available to us 24/7, it looses its value and we take it for granted.

Just like you. She knows you're a sure thing.. so there's nothing to work for. So she relaxes, makes less effort, takes it for granted.. maybe even ends up resenting it.

Remember: SATISFACTION IS THE DEATH OF DESIRE.

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've become too feminine (emotional, doting, needy) and your relationship roles have reversed - she's become the dominant role, you the submissive, needy one

Generally women are genetically programmed to like masculine men : aloof types, a challenge, wary of demonstrating emotions, brooding, confident, protective and resourceful, mysterious and a bit mercurial, danger seekers, exciting types with busy adventurous lives - these traits tend to lend themselves to Alphas. The exception to the rule is that they like men who can make them laugh - I've seen ugly **** funny men with the most beautiful girlfriends imaginable.

There's also a lot of truth in the push pull dynamic in relationships. If you push towards her, she'll pull away. If you pull away she'll push toward you, and a lot of it is gauging the right balance. You've been pushing like a steamroller.

My advice? You need to mix things up a little become more masculine. You need to become more mysterious and out of reach.
e.g.
When she texts, don't reply for a while, hours maybe a day or so.
If she calls, don't pick up sometimes, reply later saying you were doing something.
Don't be emotional and needy, be confident and demonstrate you've been having fun and doing new stuff.
When she calls, make sure you're the one who ends the call (you've got stuff to do).

If you don't start to change, I can almost guarantee it's game over.

John.Peter151

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
5. changes in her vocal tone and style
That's the first thing that happened after which she started getting changed!

Barracuda said:
When we have something available to us 24/7, it looses its value and we take it for granted.
That's what happened, we used to talk all the day in texting/phone and she was the one who said ttyl, gtg etc - every time.

Skalioppe said:
My advice? You need to mix things up a little become more masculine. You need to become more mysterious and out of reach.
e.g.
When she texts, don't reply for a while, hours maybe a day or so.
If she calls, don't pick up sometimes, reply later saying you were doing something.
Don't be emotional and needy, be confident and demonstrate you've been having fun and doing new stuff.
When she calls, make sure you're the one who ends the call (you've got stuff to do).

If you don't start to change, I can almost guarantee it's game over.
Will exactly follow this wonderful advice, it was like when ever she texted me, almost always i took few seconds to reply because always keep the phone with myself. Will follow up your advice o_O And yeah thanks a lot for all your advices, they all means a lot :)

EDIT: So basically i have to raise my price-value for her... hmm

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
dump her and move to china... by comparison you are arnold schwarznegger to a chinese guy.

LOL is that your solution to everything? Just move to China and itll all be good lol. drop everything in your life including your job/friends, whatever you have going on and move to China. Brilliant!!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
LOL is that your solution to everything? Just move to China and itll all be good lol. drop everything in your life including your job/friends, whatever you have going on and move to China. Brilliant!!

Who cares about jobs / family / friends?!?!? We're talking about getting laid! And according to him, China is the only place where men are getting laid.

Who's comin with me?!