girl coming over 2nite to 'watch a movie' need help

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm a virgin still, and this girl was so horny last time i hung out with her (2 nights ago)
I ended up feeling her up and making out w/ her in my car on our first date, and she said we will continue this monday night (tonight)
So she is coming over to 'watch a movie' and I need some advice on what the hell to do!! Thanks

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neonlimited
Ok, I'm a virgin still, and this girl was so horny last time i hung out with her (2 nights ago)
I ended up feeling her up and making out w/ her in my car on our first date, and she said we will continue this monday night (tonight)
So she is coming over to 'watch a movie' and I need some advice on what the hell to do!! Thanks
dont do anything your not comfortable with. If she wants to have sex, it will happen. At least you should try something. If you get denied (playfully) try again later. and she will probably accept. (not sure why girls do this, but they love to play that game.)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously what you did before worked. Step it up a few levels and there you have it. Get her to touch your wang and if the oppurtunity presents itself for teh sex...get up on it.

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i love how everyone's replys dont make sense....
ok...just act C&F...Ex: during the movie, hold her hand, then say "Why were you trying to hold my hand? i'm trying to watch a movie here.." i guarantee this has never happened to her b4...and she will be so confused that she wont know what to do.
next when you feel like your ready to move in (when YOUR ready, not when she trys to hit on you or w.e) start to Smell her; touch her; massage her; w.e BUT DONT ASK IF YOU CAN FIRST, JUST DO IT, also make sure you do NOT go onto the next step (kissing) untill she makes a pass at you, this is a perfect time to accuse her of being the aggressor "be like wow, your kinda forward"
she will love this....then you can do whatever you want from there...

Reaction score
****! man my parents would even freakin let me have a chick come over to watch a movie. Damn ur lucky.

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
do youreslf a favor
Buy that doubleyourdationg thing from David D.

i got results instantly...like within an hour of reading the god damn thing..

and thanks for the compliment

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok she is coming in like 5-10 mins ill let you know how it goes in a few hour guys

jiggalo.. how old are u man?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SlyD4rK
i love how everyone's replys dont make sense....
Sweet, i dont know what im talking about appearently...:rolleyes:

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey she just left.. didnt go as far as i wanted to :-/ but was fun... i used ur tips dark they worked really good, i made her strip and i fingered her lol,

I have 1 question though, when she was on top of me, we would make out and she would like grind on me and make lil moaning noises, what does this mean?!!?

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
also while we were flirting, i said something like, what would you do for the blanket or some stupid line, and she said 'anything' and she looked serious, i dont know how to goto the next step!

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
HA! Good job mate....and all you have to do to move to the next level is to tease her a bit more and just get a condom....No regrets right?

as for the moaning noises...that means she likes duh...

an idea for next time: totally act uninterested in her...untill the point where she is like grabbing your ass....call her perverted etc. then be like "ok...you ready?" when they ask what for...just repeat it untill she gives you a yes...then strip her head to toe..one piece of clothing @ a time, and match her for each piece she loses...(do all this while making out) and then use your imagination....

if you need more help past this..seek out the bible on Sex...and read the Advanced techniques one

good luck

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great. lol. I laughed, cause i only just now saw this thread, and it's kind of like a story unfolding. You should be fine, just do whatever you know to do.

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
we would make out and she would like grind on me and make lil moaning noises, what does this mean?!!?
hahhahaha, u cant be serious

"what does this mean?!!?"

cmon dude. what do YOU think it means ?

:rolleyes:

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha hey aisaac i agree. Pretty funny you should write a book - hmm maybe you have 0_o

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score

I have 1 question though, when she was on top of me, we would make out and she would like grind on me and make lil moaning noises, what does this mean?!!?
it means she hates you and never wants to talk to you again.

:woo:

haha jk. Thats good man, girls love doing that. I dont mind. :)