girl coming over 2nite to 'watch a movie' need help

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, first of all, do be warned, she could be testing you to see how needy you are. See, if you do the typical guy thing and accept the sex with-out a second thought; she will not feel any challenge from you, and chances are she may just blow you off. Instead of you just "accepting" it. While you are "watching the movie" be cool about it, be ****y and funny. Say something like "Well jee, aren't we feeling kind of frisky tonight?" she'll say "yes" then you say something like "Well, I was planning on watching a movie with you, not making a movie with you"...then just turn around and look at the movie...just be cool.

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Real
"Well, I was planning on watching a movie with you, not making a movie with you"...then just turn around and look at the movie...just be cool.
dude....that was priceless....im gonna steal that...and use it this friday...OMG that was awesome....and i thought my stuff was good...

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Real
Ok, first of all, do be warned, she could be testing you to see how needy you are. See, if you do the typical guy thing and accept the sex with-out a second thought; she will not feel any challenge from you, and chances are she may just blow you off. Instead of you just "accepting" it. While you are "watching the movie" be cool about it, be ****y and funny. Say something like "Well jee, aren't we feeling kind of frisky tonight?" she'll say "yes" then you say something like "Well, I was planning on watching a movie with you, not making a movie with you"...then just turn around and look at the movie...just be cool.
ya i have to admit that was pretty good

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah that was a great line!:crackup: I'm going to have to try to remember it.