GF doesn't want to have sex anymore ?

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried the Freezeout on her?

- Begin with an activity that would normally lead to sex (i.e. cuddling).
- Reach the point where she rejects your sexual advances.
- Go cold on her, withdraw cuddling and break the romantic vibe she gets from cuddling.
- When she tries to re-initiate this activity, repeat.

If that doesn't work, might just wanna give her space. Go out have fun and call/see her less.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup:
Sucks for you!:down:

Be a man and step up. Only an AFC listens to his gf "O, I don't want to have sex anymore. Just sit there an wait like a good AFC until I am ready to have sex again."

:crackup:

What a chump.

Your not going to find a quick fix with what you should do.

You need to go and read 'The DJ Bible' and change your whole attitude. From the looks of it you are sooooo not a DJ.

Read the articles on sosuave.com as well as 'The DJ Bible' so you can solve the REAL issue, the one that goes even deeper than just not having sex with your girl.

EDIT: Either you are a big :moon: chump, or your trolling because this story is hard to believe.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People don't just one day lose their sexdrives over something you SAY.
I once called my ex-GF a ***** (yeah, like this -- no problem, she was anyway hahaha).

After some fight(oh the drama), I had the MOST AMAZING, BRUTAL sex of my life. 5 in a row non-stop, she begged for me to stop cause she couldn't take it anymore. Yeah the beast in me just came out, and I'm sure as hell that the beast in her came out too! Dude, I can get a hardon just by the memories! :)

I'm saying this because it says something that maybe you do not WANT to face. (but is written everywhere)

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hck332
Thanks.

I would like to hear some more opinions.

This is the story:

We are in LTR. I asked her if she's with me for sex only (the dumbest words ever), and she feels like slut now.

She doesnt want to have sex with me because it would remind her of those words (but she knows this state of her mind will end in some time).

Should i say something like:

1) "I know what i said was stupid. I hope you'll find someone, i just can't be with you anymore. I learned a big lesson"

2) Or should i try to correct this mistake (how?)

3) OR should I just wait and masturbate until she gets over it?

4) Or follow my friends advice - go and **** someone else while still being with her :confused:
OMG, dude... just breath, grab a paper bag....

First off, unplug from the matrix :D

Dumbest words ever? Not really, just a normal question and it's a perfectly fine question ok? No but's no blahblah, feel free to ask that to any woman you meet from now on... perfectly alright. Other than ofcourse being a question that shows you are insecure which = bad, but that's another reason not to isn't it?

She doesn't want to have sex with you because it reminds her of those words.... Errr, right and i don't wanna speak to anyone in accountancy because it remidns me of my taxnote... wtf? That is total BULL, ok, that's not the issue, it's something much DEEPER. You MUST see this, use your brain for a second here.

1) Please no, don't say that. You will be giving her affirmation that it really IS your fault. Which it isn't, we've already discussed this. So don't, if you really must say something than simply say 'i'm sry it didn't work out but you obviously aren't ready to proceed with this relationship'. Ok i would never say that, but then i'm a bit of a bastard.

2) Correct it? What are you Doc Phil?! Are you the next freud? (he didn't get it btw). Because if you are not than good fvcking luck fixing someones head. TBH you'd be more successfull force feeding her happy pills for the rest of your life (no please don't try that). So yah uhm, don't try that please, for all involved their sakes.

3) They are going to be taking you to the hospital with 3rd degree burns on your hands before she ever feels like it again fella. It's going to be LOADS of fun sleeping next to her every night with a boner the size of a beanstalk that won't go down nomatter howmany times you wack off! And if she is anything like the typical woman she will still want some petting perks, maybe some spooning... let me tell you... After a long enough of that you're going to start buying larger sized pants because the constant rubbing of your boner in your pants is putting blisters on your ****. You really want all that? Because it will be that way...

4) What are you a total tool? You think she will like that? You think she is going to stick around if you sleep with other women? Well she might, but i wonder what kind of a relationship you will have after that. She is going to have more dirt on you than you can throw a very big stick at! You'll be the selfish prick who screwed other women while she had problems with sexuality... OHNO... you will be the focus point of every single one of her gf's and they will absolutly hate you and know all about you. Any feminist supporter friend that she may have will want to chop of your balls and roast your **** around the campfire (and who knows, maybe one of them WILL). Besides, seriously man... have some fvcking integrity ok. Sleeping around is just fine... being a liar isn't! Liars are cowards who rather hide what they did than face the music. There is nothing smart about it, it's simply cowardly. Have some honer, have some backbone. If you're gonna sleep around tell her you will. That way she knows in advance and has the choice, break up or let you.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said way worse stuff than that to my girlfriend of six months.

But I don't worry about her reaction and I never act like I've done anything wrong and I never apologize. Hell I've started **** with her and got her upset and by the time I'm done she is apologizing to ME for overreacting.

You need to quit worrying about her situation so much too. You say you would break up but its a bad time for her etc. Horse****. If you were having a tough time do you think she would hesitate to dump you? Hell no she wouldn't.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys, i have an idea.

but please don't laugh.

I think i'll call her and tell her that I think we shouldn't see each other for a while (a week or two maybe). When we meet then, it will be clear if we want to be together or not.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys, i have an idea.

but please don't laugh.

I think i'll call her and tell her that I think we shouldn't see each other for a while (a week or two maybe). When we meet then, it will be clear if we want to be together or not.

WAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA....

Oh you said DON'T laugh, oh ok, sry.

So do that, if you think it solves anything. This is usually a chicks way of breaking up and letting you down easy. So if you say this she will prolly assume you are breaking up with her.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys, i have an idea.

but please don't laugh.

Actually it is a good idea. Take this from someone who actually gets girls and is currently involved in LTR. (unlike genius up there ^)

Also, do a search on LMR, or last minute resistance.

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't play games with people, and I've learned not to put up with other people playing games with me.

What it all comes down to is that she is making a huge deal about something. SHE is the one doing the projecting here. If I were in your situation, I'd

(a) do something to seduce her, and

(b) if she still resists, I'd say "That's it. You know what--you've a drama queen these past few weeks and I don't have time for drama queens."

(c) stick by it. Be prepared to argue, or to just walk away.

If this is really the end of your relationship, at least you found out now.

Let me tell you (from hard experience), you keep putting up with someone's bad behavior just to get them to stay, then you are asking for pain. She'll end up respecting you less, you'll end up resentful and respecting yourself less. If you stay with her you'll also be jumping through a lot of hoops. And if you do break up, you'll only have that much more in the way of anger and bitterness--because you gave yourself away. Make sense?

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
Actually it is a good idea. Take this from someone who actually gets girls and is currently involved in LTR. (unlike genius up there ^)

Also, do a search on LMR, or last minute resistance.
Yes, you should take this from a guy who actually gets chicks and is in a LTR... He knows how to fix women's heads so they will have sex with you again after you stirred in some age old sh1t-pool that triggered their sexual doom.

Seriously, it's not a bad idea, but i doubt it will solve anything. At best it will push her towards having sex with him to do him a favor and keep him from running away.

She will grow to resent it after a while and it will make things worse. But hey, np, that is just my view, guess and opinion of the matter. I'm sure you know a lot better from your own extensive personal experience as opposed to an obvious keyboard jockey like me :rolleyes:

If anything, a break can help you decide wether or not you want to go through with the LTR, but imho it's a lost cause. You got to decide for yourself though.

Originally posted by ##17
Let me tell you (from hard experience), you keep putting up with someone's bad behavior just to get them to stay, then you are asking for pain. She'll end up respecting you less, you'll end up resentful and respecting yourself less. If you stay with her you'll also be jumping through a lot of hoops. And if you do break up, you'll only have that much more in the way of anger and bitterness--because you gave yourself away. Make sense?
Couldn't agree more. Like i've been saying. It's not because of what you said, that is just BULL. It's something much deeper and it won't just go away.

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That our friend's girlfriend is testing him--I conjecture that, on a conscious level even SHE doesn't know what she is doing. But I do know that our friend will feel a lot more self-respect if he were to just put his foot down, no matter what the outcome.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a recording of what you said to her?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/strawberry.php

But seriously, something you said shouldn't make her completely asexual towards you. Unless you described that time you had warts. Then she'll never have sex with you again.

My advice for you is to just cut it. She seems to be either cheating but too cowardly to pull the plug, or a control freak.

Good thing you found out this early. It would suck to have to see this side in a person a few years down the road.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this whole situation has become totally blown out of proportion. You said that you think she's using you for sex? Okay, well that's obviously not the best thing to say... but it shouldn't turn your whole relationship sour.

She may feel like she's a slut, especially after you fu*ked her in the ass the other night. However, you have already apologized and made it clearly known that you shouldn't have said that and have feelings for her.

She wants to let time fix this wound.. well that might work, but that's also giving her a lot of power in your relationship. Her controlling the amount of sex you have worries me because she shouldn't and wouldn't do that if she was serious about investing herself in this relationship.

People make mistakes, but when you hold grudges for long periods of time I think you're an immature person. Grudges are roadblocks in life and accomplish nothing. If she can't get over this issue soon then I think you should call it game over. You've played her games, you've given her time, you said you were sorry, you said you care about her... what more can she honestly expect out of you.

If you can't advance sex gradually like you have in the past, then I don't think you're going to get this girl to cave in anytime soon. This is ridiculous.

You need to clearly state to this girl that you care about her and you made a mistake. It was something stupid that you shouldn't have said and you should deny that it had any meaning. It was just an off color comment. You need to tell her that if she can't get over it then how you two supposed to function as a couple if you can't forgive one another and overcome obstacles that are in your path.

A relationship takes work and she's just let the slack go and you're pulling the rope desperately and it's getting no where. Make a stand, let her know your feelings and intentions. If you can't resolve things this way then you're never going to resolve them.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys.

My mind is much clearer now.

I'll just tell her that I don't feel she's interesed in me as much as before, and without that interest, we're not supposed to be together anymore.

That's it.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
But there's one more thing.

She had really high interest in me before this. And after I said that I hurt her 2 more times.

Now she wants me to seduce her again. She's actually telling me to do it. Is there a way to make her fall for me again, because i see that this would work.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Women read into things. This was translated in her head to "You are a slvt".

She now thinks that you view her as a slvt. She's put up a barrier in her mind that is preventing her from having a sexual attraction toward you. Not sure how you can break that down, but romantic gestures aren't going to help.
My GOD! Well said!

But what is going to help?

Our buddy isn't being a DJ... Manipulate... PLEASE!

Go out with your friends... Be the first to say you have to get off the phone... Start and begin the conversation with something comical, mainly nick names... Nothing sexual at all! I could go on and on with small tips... but I had to learn most of them the hard way...

Lets not bring up anything sexual when around PERIOD!
Don't even watch a movie that has sex in it.
Go out and have fun with her. Eventually she'll forget...
Don't TRY to get in her pants... Barley kiss her.
Don't even put your self in a situation where you can have sex with her for a while. If she barley wants to have sex, turn her down, *like just make out... don't let her take any of your clothes off or unzip your pants. Build it up bro... When she *****es, say it's funner this way :) and if you get horny grab a mag... Eventually the ball will be deep in your court... She'll call you one day, "Come over, I wanna see you!" Act busy at first... "Then I promise you when you walk in the door she won't even say a word. F*CK TIME! Like 2 dogs in the park, lol!

Good luck bro, keep us updated!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a better idea,..

NEXT!

Why do you even entertain the idea of being monogamous with this girl? Particularly if you're in your 20s. If you were spinning more plates and seeing 5 other women beside her you wouldn't have even started this thread because she'd have been benched and your next star player would be at bat with another good one on deck. Then after a while she'd want another turn at bat or if not you drop her from the roster.

The only reason you're loosing sleep over this is because you've limited yourself in this respect. Options are the key to confidence and there's no substitute for the confidence of being able to walk away from a woman knowing that there are several other plates you already have spinning.

You're the fvcken PRIZE man, not her. If she doesn't want to get after it with you now, good, at least you know you can move on to some one who will reciprocate intimacy maturely.

Think this situation out to it's logical conclusion: do you really want to be involved in the long term with a girl who's learned she can use her pvssy as a tool for emotional blackmail? If I had said the same words verbatim to my own wife she'd have got a good laugh from it because she's mature enough to know when I'm busting her balls. What kind of girl takes a comment like that seriously? Immature, insecure, emotional little girls.

If in doubt, throw it out. We only chase what runs from us; I guarantee you she'll pursue you if you cut her out completely and only then should you consider putting her back on your roster.

Go spin more plates.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.
All your advice was useless, but thank you anyway!

Yesterday I came to her place, we talked a little and suddenly, i actually R-APED her out of the blue!

that was the roughest sex ever, i pulled her hair smacked her ass so hard it still hurts, banged her against the wall etc.

She's now more sexual with me then ever (grabs my d1ck all the time in front of other people etc).

I think this forum is missing something... Sometimes the concept of "Being a man" turns into "being a pvssy".

Flame me now.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
:crackup: :crackup:
Sucks for you!:down:

Be a man and step up. Only an AFC listens to his gf "O, I don't want to have sex anymore. Just sit there an wait like a good AFC until I am ready to have sex again."

That's true.

:crackup:

What a chump.

Your not going to find a quick fix with what you should do.
Well I think I actually found it. And not by being a DJ and NEXTING her ( = being a pvssy ), but being a REAL MAN showing my sexuality and fulfilling my needs.

When we met later that night she gave me very wet kiss and told me how happy she was for what happened that day.

SonOfTheMostHigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think I actually found it. And not by being a DJ and NEXTING her ( = being a pvssy ), but being a REAL MAN showing my sexuality and fulfilling my needs. "
If you tried to mention you nexting her she would have come crawling back, think of how random that was man, THINK ABOUT that for a moment, you say she wont have sex with you and then one day you just jump on her and everything is fine? WHO ,e ven yourself, could foretell that future? You said you'd try before, so you just kept trying, good but what if you kept trying for weeks or months and your little thing didn't work, would it have been worth your time?

You can tell us how useless the advice here was but... the thing is what kind of girl lets herself get that way and is so immature she can't be turned on by you? Any mature woman knows that she is in control of he psyche not the other way around